i have good news

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
i dont have to have sugery. turns out the way my shoulder popped out didnt make it super loose so i wouldnt need sugery. my shoulder is as string as ever Happy Dance now i can do everything i could before evil face

Enslaved
wow congrats hug

Movie_Geek_
Good for you big grin Sorry, I missed how you hurt your shoulder.

Otaku
I popped it!evil face

bardock
i did it in wrestling then it completely healed then irecently had sort of a freak accident on my skateboard

Movie_Geek_
That hurt I bet. messed

Otaku
Originally posted by bardock
i did it in wrestling then it completely healed then irecently had sort of a freak accident on my skateboard

I fell when tryin to pull a moonwalk 5-0.messed.I will never,never,ever try and pull one of those Tony Hawk games tricks again.

bardock
they give you lots of drugs when they put in then you feel fine

bardock
Originally posted by Otaku
I fell when tryin to pull a moonwalk 5-0.messed.I will never,never,ever try and pull one of those Tony Hawk games tricks again.

fricking muska getting everyone hurt

Otaku
fricking muska getting everyone hurt

Yeah.That ass.

quote:Milonakis your ass is mine!

laughing good times.Good times.

bardock
off topic but i am listening to muska beatz right nowmessed

Movie_Geek_
Once I come down hard on my knee making a dive in volleyball, I almost broke it. IT hurt to walk for some time. Another time I tired to brake a bord in karate, I hit the bord and went over the top and slashed to bottom of my hand.

DanZeke25
I've got better news.

I just saved a bunch of car insurance by switching to Gieco.

fini
OWWWWWW

LMAO DanZeke25

WindDancer
i dont have to have sugery. turns out the way my shoulder popped out didnt make it super loose so i wouldnt need sugery. my shoulder is as string as ever Happy Dance now i can do everything i could before evil face

How did you hurt yourself?

bardock

this way wind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.