Missing scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fini
Ok, lets get some people talking

Of all the added scenes in the movies, lets see what scenes from the book would we have loved to be seen?

Yeah yeah, Tom and Scouring of the Shire will head the list, but what ELSE???

Mandos
Arwen and Aragorn making sweet love in Rivendell.... oh wait, that wasn't in the book. cool Me and my dirty imagination.

fini
roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol why do I bother?

Mandos
Cauz I'm funny. lol

fini
I know,

*Sigh*
lol

Exabyte
I'd have loved to see this fox philosophising about Sam and Frodo from FoTR laughing ok, would've looked stupid in a movie, but he was so cute...

And of course the story Glorfindel tells during the council, about his surviving the downfall of Gondolin =)

And this wonderful scene in the Glittering Caves when Tolkien describes how ... awww there's no way to find any other words for it:

Fëanor
i would've liked to have seen the bombadil scenario...and the barrow wights, er...that was in the book, right?

Flying High

fini
EXA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Exabyte
Originally posted by fini
EXA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
shock dididosomethingwrong fear

Mandos
Ya, Glorfindel at the council telling about Gondolin would have been swell, but think about all the people that didn't read the Silmarillon and only checked out the movie for fun. They wouldn't have understood it. For them to like it, PJ would have had to make a scene of battle at Gondolin and, let's face it, he didn't have the same budget as he had in the last 2 movies.

Fëanor
I for one would've liked to have seen the scouring of the Shire.

fini
No you didn't
Hi hi Exa hunny, long time no see!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.