Hulk vs Wolverine and Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan87
Who do you think would win Hulk or Wolvie and Jubilee?

colossus17
jubilee can take him by herself

Grammaton
Jubilee can take over the world...as could Wolverine.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine makes hulk look like a baby!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by colossus17
jubilee can take him by herself That might actually be true.

Don't know for sure, there's been at least two times that her power was said to be able to detonate matter on a sub-atomic level.

Most of the time she holds back. Of course we don't know if this power would effect Hulk. . .

Who knows?

Batman Wins
Are guys ****ing serious. This is ****ing , what the ****. this aint Jubilee Prime. Why is this smelly piece of shit, still open?

CorderaMitchell
wolverine prime, can do this easily... lol

Creshosk
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Are guys ****ing serious. This is ****ing , what the ****. this aint Jubilee Prime. Why is this smelly piece of shit, still open?

Jubilee prime? What are you talking about.

Her powers NOW are combustion of matter on a molecular level.

colossus17
Originally posted by Batman Wins

oh shit its my alter ego batman wins.....

colossus17
Originally posted by Creshosk
Jubilee prime? What are you talking about.

Her powers NOW are combustion of matter on a molecular level.

some people made this shit that jubilee at full potential can fire nuclear blasts stronger then thanos or surfer and they called her jubilee prime..

Creshosk
some people made this shit that jubilee at full potential can fire nuclear blasts stronger then thanos or surfer and they called her jubilee prime.. I don't think that her blasts are stronger than thanos or surfer.

She has however demonstrated some very strong capabilities with her powers. She usually holds back which is why we mostly get the little paffy fireworks.

Nataku8188
Because, adding the word "prime" makes every character super powerful. Thus Prime himself is the ultimate character, right?

Whoever came up with that system is an idiot, seriously.

Even if she can someday use her powers to that extent (Which she couldn't in M2, so I doubt she ever will, unless Claremont starts writing about her.) she's still susceptable to a sniper rifle shot to the face.

CorderaMitchell
Claremont Prime?

I couldn't resist that one...

King KAM
What about Wolverinen Primo?

CorderaMitchell
Never heard of such a foe...

King KAM
oh thats wolvies cousin, from french canada.

Mako Victim
I like pancakes

zachrivard
read the srcipt underneath batman wins sig.. does anyone else think that the comma is funny?? idk it just might be me but the comma makes "batman gets no pussy" a statment

Nataku8188
You sir, are correct.

Creshosk
Originally posted by zachrivard
read the srcipt underneath batman wins sig.. does anyone else think that the comma is funny?? idk it just might be me but the comma makes "batman gets no pussy" a statment That and the period at the end instead of a question mark.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by zachrivard
read the srcipt underneath batman wins sig.. does anyone else think that the comma is funny?? idk it just might be me but the comma makes "batman gets no pussy" a statment lol, I just saw that too.

zachrivard
yeah its pretty funny

X-Menfan87
I think wolverine and jubilee could take hulk anyday.

CorderaMitchell
ummm yeam if jubs is just at her BEST

Mainstream
Hulk: Hulk Smash little man and rain coat fire works girl.

Wolverine: I'd like to see ya try bub.

Jubilee: yeah..you're going down you big green dweeb!

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Mainstream
Hulk: Hulk Smash little man and rain coat fire works girl.

Wolverine: I'd like to see ya try bub.

Jubilee: yeah..you're going down you big green dweeb!

You're a little too good at that, do you write for Marvel?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
You're a little too good at that, do you write for Marvel? Merc jumps on any balls and swings tight!!!

Creshosk
Rain coat fireworks girl might be a bit long. . . what about spark girl?

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Merc jumps on any balls and swings tight!!!

Try to follow along silly boy, that was a shot at Marvel, not a compliment. Of course if your I.Q. was anywhere above 70 you would have caught that.

Tha C-Master
Try to follow along silly boy, that was a shot at Marvel, not a compliment. Of course if your I.Q. was anywhere above 70 you would have caught that.

I caught that you didn't use a comma after Of course, did that count?

Can't blame fanboys for their knack of bad word usage, and going irrelevant.

DC fanboy.

MERCILOUS
I caught that you didn't use a comma after Of course, did that count?

Can't blame fanboys for their knack of bad word usage, and going irrelevant.

DC fanboy.

Oh that's right, you're the guy who points out grammatical errors, "correect"?

Tha C-Master
another weak post by merc, when he's not nutswinging he throws lousy insults, nowonder noone bothers with your posts or threads...

MERCILOUS
Except you right? Of course that's only probably cause you think I'm cute. I'll try to let you down easy since I don't swing that way.

Tha C-Master
I find it funny that the reason merc has something to do, is because I'm on here, funny how he keeps returning to the threads to talk ONLY to me like a little dog.

I guess its not me being fruity huh?

http://www.jettabawler.com/thepictures/funnypics/owned.jpg

MERCILOUS
Dude, look at the times on the post, It's quite evident that you follow me around, you have since you first joined, I've gotten quite used to it.

Tha C-Master
please, you're delusional and stupid.

How can I follow you around, if I have more posts than you?

EVERY one of your damned posts have to concern me, and its quite gay.

You even pm'ed me and said you targeted me for quite some time.

I clash with the best of the forum regurlarly and have made my spot, go check xmen vs FF

You come on and don't argue or anything, whats worse is your racist.

colossus17

I clash with the best of the forum regurlarly and have made my spot, go check xmen vs FF

no merc is racist......

Tha C-Master
I know he is...
Look at his first pm he sent me, he wanted to "rip into me" then..

"I enjoy ripping into opponents, and further more enjoy a good ripping myself. It's pretty obvious I've been on the attack with you for some time now, I'm on an injury and have alot of spare time."

colossus17
dam.........

MERCILOUS

Said the retard who seems to be drunk.

You're post come on right after mine. Again that dictionary will be in soon remember to add "follow" to your list of words to look up.

I respond even when losers like yourself don't deserve a response, it helps pass time. And that you think so highly of yourself to say something like that shows alot about you. There's also some hints of homophobia, don't worry you'll get over what your daddy did to you in due time.

Sounds like you changed my wording. I still target you, you are so very easy to make fun of. All of your post are left wide open to ridicule. They are all so poor I simply can't resist, I might be exhibiting some slightly obsessive compulsive behavior, or your post are actually just that bad (I think most will agree it's the latter though.)

You think you do, you think you have. I'm sensing compensation for something from you here. Short stature maybe, short somewhere else maybe?

You don't even know what race I am and you call me a rascist? So tell me, what ethnicity am I and whom am I rascist against?

MERCILOUS
I know he is...
Look at his first pm he sent me, he wanted to "rip into me" then..

"I enjoy ripping into opponents, and further more enjoy a good ripping myself. It's pretty obvious I've been on the attack with you for some time now, I'm on an injury and have alot of spare time."

Yeah that's it, clearly you misquoted me, and then you proved it by quoting the me, good form.

Tha C-Master
Said the retard who seems to be drunk.

You're post come on right after mine. Again that dictionary will be in soon remember to add "follow" to your list of words to look up.

I respond even when losers like yourself don't deserve a response, it helps pass time. And that you think so highly of yourself to say something like that shows alot about you. There's also some hints of homophobia, don't worry you'll get over what your daddy did to you in due time.

Sounds like you changed my wording. I still target you, you are so very easy to make fun of. All of your post are left wide open to ridicule. They are all so poor I simply can't resist, I might be exhibiting some slightly obsessive compulsive behavior, or your post are actually just that bad (I think most will agree it's the latter though.)

You think you do, you think you have. I'm sensing compensation for something from you here. Short stature maybe, short somewhere else maybe?

You don't even know what race I am and you call me a rascist? So tell me, what ethnicity am I and whom am I rascist against?

http://www.thesunmachine.net/image_archive/archive/cookd/kkk05.jpg

whatever...

MERCILOUS
So now I'm a klan member even though you have no idea what race I am or what race I'm racist against?

Tha C-Master
So now I'm a klan member even though you have no idea what race I am or what race I'm racist against? proof in the pudding

http://www.thesunmachine.net/image_archive/archive/cookd/kkk05.jpg

colossus17
So now I'm a klan member even though you have no idea what race I am or what race I'm racist against?

just tell him what race u r part off......and lets get this shit over with.....

MERCILOUS
Yeah I've got you pudding right here.

Tha C-Master
just tell him what race u r part off......and lets get this shit over with..... It doesn't matter what race you are to be racist, first thing they do is deny it up or down.

Why would i listen to him?

colossus17
It doesn't matter what race you are to be racist, first thing they do is deny it up or down.

Why would i listen to him?

i dunno dude.....u guys need to chill this is only ****en forum.....

Wei Phoenix
Jubilee solos?

Mindset
pretty much

Bouboumaster
Jubilee would receive a car in the face before she knew what the **** is happening.

Or Hulk jump on her. End of the story.

Wolverine goes bersek after this, but we all know how it would end.

Hulk 10/10

And btw, Jubilee is currently depowered and fight in an exo-skeletton or some shit like this. It would just be a bit longer for the strongest mortal being. But the result would be the same.

psycho gundam
^ what he said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.