Neo (from The Matrix) vs his DC/Marvel equal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Is there anyone similar to Neo from the Matrix movie series that would stalemate him in a fight?

Juntai
Neo at the end of the first matrix?
No, he was precog with unlimited strenth, flight, etc. At the end of that movie he became Godlike. In the next two for example... in one he got cut by a sword, by a guy who can't even move sound-speed.
Most heros would trash him.

BlaqChaos
I wonder if the Mods will allow this since The Matrix started out as a comic, but you specifically refer to Neo from the movie...

BobbyD
Oops, sorry guys.

I'm referring to the Neo at the end of the 2nd movie in the series.

BobbyD
I'm still looking for his equal though. Might anyone have an idea?

Juntai
I don't know about an equal, but most people on the JLA could beat that Neo. He can fly fast but can't fight fast, he can hit decently hard, but he can't take a hit, he was bleeding from a cut would from a sword...

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Juntai
I don't know about an equal, but most people on the JLA could beat that Neo. He can fly fast but can't fight fast, he can hit decently hard, but he can't take a hit, he was bleeding from a cut would from a sword...

He stopped a sword with his bare hand and only had a small cut where most people would have had their hand sliced off. Looks to me like he can "take a hit".

K3VIL
Originally posted by Juntai
Neo at the end of the first matrix?
No, he was precog with unlimited strenth, flight, etc. At the end of that movie he became Godlike. In the next two for example... in one he got cut by a sword, by a guy who can't even move sound-speed.
Most heros would trash him.
You should check better that scene.Indeed, Neo in the Matrix is a sort of cyber-Gladiator.
His confidence dropped after he parried the sword with his hand, very cool footage indeed, but when he looked at what he was able to do, he was amazed, that's why he started to drop blood, then after that his hand healed, cause if you check, there's no more blood on it.

Solidus Snake
superman would rape him

supes is too strong, more invulnerable, just as fast or faster, smarter, has more experience etc

Creshosk
This fight is taking place where?

Outside of the Matrix Neo only has power over machines, and can see their energy.

Inside the matrix would the other character be subject to the rules of the Matrix?

hoorayforpeepee
matrix threads are pointless

Tron
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
I wonder if the Mods will allow this since The Matrix started out as a comic, but you specifically refer to Neo from the movie...

I am, and he really has no counterpart from either universe.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.