Hi, every one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vegeta Pr
I am new. Can some one tell me how to get pictures under there name.

Storm
Welcome in our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Getting a picture under your username wink

Vegeta Pr
Hi, and thank you very much.

snehin
hiya welcome hopes u have fun

Saratn
hello Vegeta. welcome to KMC

Vegeta Pr
Hi all. The kindness of this forum, is over whelming. I already feel at home.

Saratn
that is good to hear.

Darth Nhilus
Yeah, that is pretty good to hear.

Vegeta Pr
I think I got the hang of this, picture thing. Hurray

Saratn
congratulations!!! is that Bulma?

Vegeta Pr
Yes, it is when she is little. Now I just need a Vegeta, signature, thats good. This is going to be a tuffy.

Saratn
you could go to the offical sig request thread an do that, unless you prefer to make it yourself...never notived that she had that color of hair...

Vegeta Pr
Her hair is blue when she is older. Where is the sig thread ?
Also, everyone has such great names, and I just realized that mine is poopy, and I need to be more creative : (. Do you know how I can change my name, when I Think of a better one ? Thanks alot. I really appreciate all of this.

Saratn
strange how her hair changes, unless it was dyed. i like your name, but what is the pr? i like piccolo more than Vegeta, but Vegeta is in my top three...
here take the first link for the sig, and the second for the name change. it was no problem, plus it is good to have someone to talk to...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/t18944.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/namechange.php

Vegeta Pr
Vegeta is cute, and has attitude. Vegeta was taken so I put Pr, for prince, but now that I see everyone elses name, they have great ones, and I don't : ( Thanks again for the links.(now to think of a name )

Saratn
your welcome. pr-prince, boy that was pretty obvious. (talking to myself) Vegeta does have attitude, big time, he wasn't too good in the uncut though...better in the Boo Saga.

Vegeta Pr
Uncut ?

Darth Mantis
Welcome to KMC

Saratn
Uncut is something they did on Cartoonnetwork. They added some things to it i guess from the beginning where Raditz goes to earth and kidnaps Gohan. sorry that i got off like that...

Leo.M
Hi!

Vegeta Pr
Originally posted by Saratn
Uncut is something they did on Cartoonnetwork. They added some things to it i guess from the beginning where Raditz goes to earth and kidnaps Gohan. sorry that i got off like that...

Oh. I still need to see, alot of DBZ episodes. I missed alot.

Saratn
i do too. haven't seen much of the Android, Cell, or the Boo sagas. nor have i seen the movies. (btw that sig is perfect.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.