I Love Pep Boys!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
They are soo awesome I called them up cause I need to have my tires rotated and realligned before my trek up north... its like 10 bucks and a free allignment eek! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT !!!! A FREE!!! alignment!... i have no idea what an alignment is but HEY ITS FREE!!!!

and the sweet part is... i can give them the car that morning and they can give it back to me that afternoonn!!!!! I LOVE THESE GUYS! Happy Dance

Uneeklyconfused
i dont know what your talking about but its making me horny

no expression

gambit droolio

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i dont know what your talking about but its making me horny

no expression

gambit droolio
laughing out loud i love you too uneek stick out tongue

xLiNdS x 622x
our car broke down on the way back from nashville and we took it to pep boys..they fixed it for like $2752794653 eek!

a1hsauce
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
our car broke down on the way back from nashville and we took it to pep boys..they fixed it for like 52794653 eek!
confused embarrasment confused

WindDancer
Pep Boys is okay. Try Jiffy Lube for an Oil Change. thumb up

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
our car broke down on the way back from nashville and we took it to pep boys..they fixed it for like 52794653 eek!

thats one weirdass number

Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud i love you too uneek stick out tongue

oh allyn embarrasment flirt1

cindy8219
they align your tires so you wont wast one more than another. everyone who has a car should get their tires aligned often.

Pyrofly
laughing out loud you get fascinated quite easily dont you?

Enslaved
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
gambit droolio

I know i love gambit too and i couldn't resist making him a gambit sig..

pep boys allyn..

a1hsauce
Originally posted by WindDancer
Pep Boys is okay. Try Jiffy Lube for an Oil Change. thumb up
droolio grrrrr the lube

a1hsauce
Originally posted by cindy8219
they align your tires so you wont wast one more than another. everyone who has a car should get their tires aligned often.
eek! Marry me Now!!! you know about cars!!!! droolio thats gotta be the ULTIMATE HOTNESS!! lol stick out tongueOriginally posted by Pyrofly
laughing out loud you get fascinated quite easily dont you?
glare quiet you.... embarrasment but yes... i do stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.