Asking all women......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
In a separate thread I was challenged to ,ask any girl anywhere, the majority of them will tell you, if an Attractive girl like her leaves a club with 3 guys, they're gonna tell you shes leaving to sleep with them. I can guarantee you that.

So is it true? When an attractive woman walk out of a night club with one or more males is she leaving with the sole intention to sleep with one or all of them?

I myself believe that this is complete bullshit as do all my women friends who I have shown that incredibly (in my opinion) stupid comment too.

But as I was challenged to ask you women, I would like you to answer it for all to see. Maybe I'm wrong?

Capt_Fantastic
I guess that depends on if she walked in with them...

fini
Hmmm, yeah it depends if she came with them, but then again, you can never know. It could her friends. I know I have fallen into such a presumption already. I used to hang out with only guys at a local bar and everyone in the town thought I was sleeping with them. Everyone except the people in the bar, they knew otherwise.

So dont assume such a thing, unless you know the woman and what her 'activities' are.

What you should look for is their behaviour, the way everyone is acting with each other will give you more information on whether or not someone or everyone is planning on having sex later.

Clovie
it depends on what kind of girl it is.
if it is someone really slutty i'm almost perfectly sure she'll sleep with him/them
when it is just normal (but good looking girl) i guess she's just letting them give her a lift to home or something erm

queeq
Sounds just right to me. wink

KharmaDog
Holy crap, I can't believe these answers blink

a1hsauce
Thank you all...

kharma... let me make this point to you... perception is reality... Unfortunately in this world we have people who see something, and to them, thats how it is... That gurl left the club with three guys, she was drunk, it looks like shes gonna sleep with them. Whether or not she did, thats not the question in this particular thread. thats just what it looks like

debbiejo
NO!....People can be having just a fun time and friends....NO NO NO

a1hsauce
Originally posted by debbiejo
NO!....People can be having just a fun time and friends....NO NO NO
debbie i understand that and believe that completely... but look at it. She left a club with 3 people she does not know. I give people the benefit of the doubt, but i just find it hard to believe that they had such an enjoyable time that non of those 4 individuals didnt have the possibility of sex on their minds as they walked out of that club

Atlantis001
I would think they are friends, our thoughts come from our experience, so if people think that so easily they must have a interesting lifestyle if you know what I mean...

debbiejo
I've always had friends of either sex....and no....never did enter my mind...sorry....fun is fun with friends as friends....just me, I guess..done it.....I guess I see people as just that....doesn't matter what sex they are....I see beyond the genders.....I see the people, and are we having fun....just like my girl friends...Never would I lead anyone on....always made it a point in the beginning.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Holy crap, I can't believe these answers blink Okay, my smart ass answer before aside...it really all depends. (I'm mad no one got the pun though)

If she's drunk, and she stumbles out of the bar with three guys, then she will most likely be having sex with one or more of them at some point. If she arrived at the club with a group of friends...the friends (women do these kinds of things) wouldn't let her leave drunk...with three guys... That tells me she is there alone or with another drunken ****...hence, that was the reason she showed up that night at all.

If she's sober...then she's likely dating one of the guys with whom she's leaving.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Okay, my smart ass answer before aside...it really all depends. (I'm mad no one got the pun though)

If she's drunk, and she stumbles out of the bar with three guys, then she will most likely be having sex with one or more of them at some point. If she arrived at the club with a group of friends...the friends (women do these kinds of things) wouldn't let her leave drunk...with three guys... That tells me she is there alone or with another drunken ****...hence, that was the reason she showed up that night at all.

If she's sober...then she's likely dating one of the guys with whom she's leaving.
i agree with you completely

KharmaDog
I still can't believe most of these answers. messed

Capt_Fantastic
I still can't believe most of these answers. messed

Care to elaborate on your confusion?

fini
why cant you still beleive them??

chelsea17
Even if she didn't walk in with them, she could walk out with them...but I say it all depends on the girl, and the guys, and what they are each like

KharmaDog
I can't believe that today, when our population is supposed to be so enlightened, that people would cast judgement on a woman, no matter how she looks, where they would believe that a woman exiting a bar, with 1 or more men, is doing so with the intent to screw them. Maybe they're gonna get a coffee? Maybe she actually likes one of the guys, but doesn't intend to screw him and his friends. Maybe, just maybe she enjoyed talking with them/him. But to assume that when a woman leaves with a man froim a bar f*cking is sure to ensue, well that leaves a great impression on young guys everywhere.

The whole statement , "ask any girl anywhere, the majority of them will tell you, if an Attractive girl like her leaves a club with 3 guys, they're gonna tell you shes leaving to sleep with them. I can guarantee you that." I find ridiculous, the fact that so many support that mentality is just scarey.

BackFire
If a any woman leaves a bar with a man, regaurdless of whether or not she's good looking, is very possibly going to go sleep with him.

chelsea17
Originally posted by BackFire
If a any woman leaves a bar with a man, regaurdless of whether or not she's good looking, is very possibly going to go sleep with him.

And that's really how I meant my post....some people just don't read it and think about it the way it was posted

GCG
I've left a night-spot with 3 girls only cause i was the designated driver.

bilb
And there ya go.... there are lots of reasons thst this scenario might occur.. that she may in fact have sex with one of em (or more i guess messed) is only ONE scenario that could happen... could also be there is a DD invloved, or that they as a group decided to go to another bar/club etc.. or that maybe, just maybe.. one or all of the guys are concerned for her well being and are seeing her home safe...

Yes to jump to the conclusion that sex is imminent is the first assumption one would make (and truth be told that probably IS whats going on) but its not the only reason for such a situation...

For me.. no way in helll would i ever leave any place drunk with 3 guys i didnt know.. that said I have gone out with firends who happen to be guys and no sex was involved..

so as always to jump to conclusions and make presumptions about things & people is most likely not the wisest choice to make

KharmaDog
It's funny that you typed this.....

Originally posted by bilb
so as always to jump to conclusions and make presumptions about things & people is most likely not the wisest choice to make

right after you typed......

Originally posted by bilb
Yes to jump to the conclusion that sex is imminent is the first assumption one would make (and truth be told that probably IS whats going on)

bilb
i know it stick out tongue I'm great at contradicting myself stick out tongue

my point is tho that thinking this chick is gonna sleep with the guy(s) is a) the most likely thing to enter ones mind BUT b) is most likely true altho one really shouldnt jump to conclusions

clear as mud huh? stick out tongue

botankus
Many times when a chick leaves with guys, it's to continue the partying somewhere else because the bar/pub/club is closing. So that means 2 hours after she leaves she'll be passed out to the world.

davidsun
hoop,i feel that's no surprise and normal.
That's usual in China bars.
But some Girl check out for pay

debbiejo
I guess it all comes down to what kind of girl she is....really does...

botankus
Or what kind of girl the alcohol has transformed her into.

bilb
yeah that too stick out tongue

Fëanor
In a separate thread I was challenged to ,ask any girl anywhere, the majority of them will tell you, if an Attractive girl like her leaves a club with 3 guys, they're gonna tell you shes leaving to sleep with them. I can guarantee you that.

So is it true? When an attractive woman walk out of a night club with one or more males is she leaving with the sole intention to sleep with one or all of them?

I myself believe that this is complete bullshit as do all my women friends who I have shown that incredibly (in my opinion) stupid comment too.

But as I was challenged to ask you women, I would like you to answer it for all to see. Maybe I'm wrong? If I saw a drunk girl walking out a club with three guys, I'd assume that.

But then, I probably wouldn't care one wit.

a1hsauce
going back to my second or third post here.. perception is reality to most people... In all seriousness a woman can leave a club or bar with more than 1 guy and not have to end up sleeping with them... but to tell the truth, thats definlety one of the first things that jumps into peoples minds when they see it erm

BadKitty
with any luck she is leaving to screw 3 guys...but I don't think to many guys are really are into sharing..or are they?

botankus
When there's two other guys in the room, I'd probably have to guess your thoughts are most accurate!

The Omega

dave123
Originally posted by BadKitty
with any luck she is leaving to screw 3 guys...but I don't think to many guys are really are into sharing..or are they? Depends on the girl eyes

*RiNG*FaN*101*
Hmmmm.................

bilb
Originally posted by BadKitty
with any luck she is leaving to screw 3 guys...but I don't think to many guys are really are into sharing..or are they?

well thats a whole other thread isnt it? stick out tongue

lil bitchiness

But as I was challenged to ask you women, I would like you to answer it for all to see. Maybe I'm wrong?

You're right. It is an absolute bullshit. Leaving a club with a guy does not equal sleeping with him.

I have left club with guys i havent slept or had any intention of sleeping with. For most part we would leave together because they live on campus and could share a taxi together, and thus it would be cheaper.
I have left with them on many occasions to go eat at subway at rediculous time in the morning.

Clovie

CrazyInLove

Curl_Up&Dye
id doesnt necessarily mean shes going to sleep with them

i used to go to clubs with guy friends all the time, because 90% of my friends are guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.