Darkseid vs Drax the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Darkseid (not the current jobber, not pre-crisis though, just the normal middle-powered one from like the 80's and 90's)

VS

Drax the Destroyer (no power gem, not the gay thin one, just the jacked ass one from the Infinity Crusade/War)

Who wins?

Solidus Snake
darkseid

golem370
Draxs Powers are great thou

kgkg
Drax

Avalonofthewind
Darkseid

EsteemedLeader
Darkseid

K Von Doom
Compelling arguments from both sides roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Darkseids momma

DigiMark007
Unless he's the wimp version, the older Darkseid should at least be able to handle a Herald-level being, right? He was actually feared once, remember?

King KAM
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Unless he's the wimp version, the older Darkseid should at least be able to handle a Herald-level being, right? He was actually feared once, remember?

yeah but his momma would tear even the strongest version of Darkseid to pieces.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by King KAM
yeah but his momma would tear even the strongest version of Darkseid to pieces.

i wouldnt doubt it...

King KAM
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i wouldnt doubt it...

Me either.... one time Supes forgot to wipe his boots off before entering, KO'ed him...in one swing of her might cosmic powered purse.

olympian
Even without being a jobber, he was never that impressive the mainstream post crisis.

Drax, da destroyer.

leonidas
<<Unless he's the wimp version, the older Darkseid should at least be able to handle a Herald-level being, right? He was actually feared once, remember?>>

yep, except i don't think drax is herald level. and even the 'wimp' version would likely beat him. he's still as strong as supes + the omega beams.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Unless he's the wimp version, the older Darkseid should at least be able to handle a Herald-level being, right? He was actually feared once, remember?>>

yep, except i don't think drax is herald level. and even the 'wimp' version would likely beat him. he's still as strong as supes + the omega beams.

True enough smile

Hulking Hurler
Most likely Darkseid. The run of Darkseid immediately after the Crisis was just PC-lite. He changed his power to match Superman's diminished power, but he fulfilled the same position, the god that the Devil prays to. While I believe Drax can take Superman, due to his overwhelming physical advantages, Darkseid most likely wins this one, simply because, at the time, his power level was still near Pre-Crisis levels, just lowered in accordance with Superman's.

Wynndar
Drax could probably beat him in a straight up fight, but Darkseid would certainly be able to beat him with intellect. It would be out of character for DS to just try and wrestle Drax with brute force. That would be out of character for any super intellect villain.

armandovalles
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY ME AS MY LAST THREAD CREATION, SO PLEASE, KEEP IT GOING. THANX EVERYONE

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by armandovalles
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY ME AS MY LAST THREAD CREATION, SO PLEASE, KEEP IT GOING. THANX EVERYONE

If thats true you will be missed my friendsmile

armandovalles
yea man come to the "goodbye everyone" thread. That's my thread for saying bye to everyone. Thanx though man.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas

and supes is as strong as Drax?

leonidas
it's damn close. drax hasn't got the gem anymore. why would you assume he's stronger than supes? who has drax actually beaten - not stalemated - in a brawl?

olympian
He has higher feats than post crisis Superman at regular levels.

leonidas
so who's he defeated? without the gem.

Avalonofthewind
What had Drax done to show he can survive the Omega effect?

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
What had Drax done to show he can survive the Omega effect?
Well maybe the fact that Superman can block with heat vision.

Drax can also do it.

And Darksied doesn't always kill with O.E

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
Well maybe the fact that Superman can block with heat vision.

Drax can also do it.

And Darksied doesn't always kill with O.E

He can teleport him anywhere he chooses. Instant win.
Drax has heat vision? He seems to me like a bizarro clone.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He can teleport him anywhere he chooses. Instant win.
Drax has heat vision? He seems to me like a bizarro clone.
Ya teleporting for a win that's a good idea

Drax is too stupid , and Darksied is to smart for Drax.

I was talking more power level base.

Darx is one bad mofo

Darkseid is getting weaker and weaker if you have notice.

joeman2
Darkseid, without being jobbed in the Superman comic has created a Silver Surfer type character, Stayne to battle another Silver Surfer counterpart, Takion. Darkseid, even post-crisis, is beyond Drax imo.

long pig
Even I think this is crap, but didn't Orion direct the Omega Beams with his friggin hands once?

Crap!

sad I liked Darkseid when he was THE evil dude.

golem370
With is more powerful Drax cocussive Powers of Darkseids Omega Beam?Drax could also harness his cosmic energy and project it through his arms to project concussive blasts. The maximum amount of force Drax could thus project is not known; he could, however, project enough energy to shatter large, ferrous meteors.

roughrider
Originally posted by Wynndar
Drax could probably beat him in a straight up fight, but Darkseid would certainly be able to beat him with intellect. It would be out of character for DS to just try and wrestle Drax with brute force. That would be out of character for any super intellect villain.

My thoughts exactly. Drax doesn't have brain pan enough to fight smart with what he has; he charges like a bull seeing red. Darkseid could outfox him alone with a TV showing old earth sitcoms, like the Surfer did once! laughing out loud

Juntai
Originally posted by joeman2
Darkseid, without being jobbed in the Superman comic has created a Silver Surfer type character, Stayne to battle another Silver Surfer counterpart, Takion. Darkseid, even post-crisis, is beyond Drax imo. Takion is Highfather and is one with The Source. How is that Surfer-esque?

golem370
What if Drax mistakes Darkseid for Thanos and gets pissed. Because Thanos is Mentally controlling Drax?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.