The Herald Free For All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
The Heralds have all re-declared their loyalty to Galactus. They intend to lead him to earth. A small band of Earth Heros and and their allies band to stop them before they can report to the Big G. The fight takes place on earth.

The Heralds

Silver Surfer
Morg (augmented version)
Terrax
Firelord
Nova
Air Walker
Red Shift

Their opponents

Thor, with his belt of strength and iron gloves
Gladiator, extremely confidant
Immortal Hercules (Marvel)
Superman
Wonder Woman, with the gauntlet of Atlas, which she can control for this fight
Green Hulk, extremely angry
Hyperion

Does Earth survive?

colossus17
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
The Heralds have all re-declared their loyalty to Galactus. They intend to lead him to earth. A small band of Earth Heros and and their allies band to stop them before they can report to the Big G. The fight takes place on earth.

The Heralds

Silver Surfer
Morg (augmented version)
Terrax
Firelord
Nova
Air Walker
Red Shift

Their opponents

Thor, with his belt of strength and iron gloves
Gladiator, extremely confidant
Immortal Hercules (Marvel)
Superman
Wonder Woman, with the gauntlet of Atlas, which she can control for this fight
Green Hulk, extremely angry
Hyperion

Does Earth survive?

most likely yeah

BobbyD
What's left of it (Earth) though, and why? I'm unfamiliar with some of the attributes of the Heralds mentioned here.

armandovalles
The heralds get destroyed. Thor w/ his belt and gloves would beat the shit out of SS, and Hefc and Hyperion together could probly take Firelord, and with the 2 fastest heralds out of the way, Gladiator and Superman speed blitz the rest.

BobbyD
Works for me.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by armandovalles
The heralds get destroyed. Thor w/ his belt and gloves would beat the shit out of SS, and Hefc and Hyperion together could probly take Firelord, and with the 2 fastest heralds out of the way, Gladiator and Superman speed blitz the rest.

Not sure I agree with you, remember, this is augemnted Morg here, and Terrax is no pushover either. All the Heralds have to be able to traverse space so they're far from slow themselves. On the flip side I think Wonder Woman with the Atlas Gauntlet may be the strongest one here. I'm also going with the heralds losing but they don't get destroyed, this is a tough fight.

Nataku8188
Air Walker: "Call me FAIRY-MAN!"

K Von Doom
Augmented Morg

King KAM
Captain America comes in and hit them all with the shield in 1 swing! knocking out each and every one of those herald bastads.

keep the faith

stay whirly rock

golem370
Morg when Augmented took down all but one Of the Heralds himself I believe Nova Firelord and Air Walker could take down Hyperion Superman and Hulk That leaves Augmented Morg Terrax and Red shift vs Thor Hercules Wonder Woman and Gladiator I believe Wonder Woman and Gladiator go down to Morg and Then It's Morg Terrax and Red Shift vs Thor Herc. From there goes either way.

zachrivard
what about THE kryptonian, the most powerful herald of them all!! he would beat them all wink

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by zachrivard
what about THE kryptonian, the most powerful herald of them all!! he would beat them all wink

He is not part of this fight.

zachrivard
but he should be... he was a herald

leonheartmm
what about the most powerful heralds of galactus, invisible man and THE MOST powerful that ever was, THE FALLEN ONE?

zachrivard
THE kryptonian would bet them all, galactus himself even said he was the most powerful herald he ever created

Zahit
i go with the heralds....too many powers and abilities at thier disposal...
you can't beat them with just brute strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.