The New Avengers #8 the sentry part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

28Dave37
I dont know where this should go so i just put it here for now. I have 1 question on this comic

on the last page there are 22 marvel superheroes and i cant identify 1 of them

hes on the right side 2 over to the right from collosus under flying guy with the magic hes wearing a black costume with silver

Sentry
That is Black Bolt I think. I have to double check. He's one tough son of a b!tch. Oh, wrong forum by the way.

28Dave37
THANK YOU
yea i didnt know where to put this

DigiMark007
It goes in the comic forum...I'm putting it there now...

BlaqChaos
Yep, that was Black Bolt and several other Inhumans behind him.

yahman
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Yep, that was Black Bolt and several other Inhumans behind him.

This guy is probably the most power mortal in the solar system. A mere whisper can destroy entire city blocks. smile big grin

This is the guy i desperately want Sentry to fight. Using his electron powers BB can amp his strength and speed to rival any of the big guns. He's gone toe to toe with Thor, Hulk and Gladiator. I think he's put Benn Grimm on his arse several times as well. His voice is even more powerful than his strength. Juggernaut is probably the only character, sub cosmic who could survive the full impact of his Voice. I believe that he would even disintegrate Ultron (Whose made out of first grade Admantium.)

Sentry
He's also whooped the Hulk's ass at least twice by himself. Punked Magneto and the Sphinx. Slapped around Namor. Black Bolt would give Sentry a really good fight.

yahman
Originally posted by Sentry
He's also whooped the Hulk's ass at least twice by himself. Punked Magneto and the Sphinx. Slapped around Namor. Black Bolt would give Sentry a really good fight.

I'd pay serious money to have BB join the Avengers.

Sentry, Iron Man, Spiderman, Spider Girl, Wolverine , Power Man , Ronnin (whoever this is ) and Black Bolt.

Very Hardcore. smile big grin

BlaqChaos
Too bad Ronin can be BB. The Avengers would so rule every other super team then.

Captain America
Iron Man
Spider-man
Spider-woman
Luke Cage
Wolverine
Sentry
Black Bolt

Now THAT'S a superteam!!!

long pig
Hell no.
Spiderman should never be part of a team, he is a loner and a low street level.

Same with Wolverine & Luke.

This is the superteam we need!

Cap-Leader
Sentry-Multi powered guy
Iron Man-Tech guy
Hulk- Muscle man
Black Bolt-Kick your ass guy
Strange-magic guy/guru/intellectual

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by long pig
Hell no.

Uh, you are aware that Spidey, Luke and Wolvie have already joined the new Avengers team, right?

willRules
Originally posted by long pig
Hell no.

This is the superteam we need!

Cap-Leader
Sentry-Multi powered guy
Iron Man-Tech guy
Hulk- Muscle man
Black Bolt-Kick your ass guy
Strange-magic guy/guru/intellectual

You say Spider-man, Wolverine and Luke Cage are loners yet you have Hulk on your team? eer

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
You say Spider-man, Wolverine and Luke Cage are loners yet you have Hulk on your team? eer

same with Strange and Sentry

Super-Teams like the Avengers shouldn't be just about power.... otherwise they become stale and boring.... how many earth based threats could seriously take on Strange, Iron Man, Hulk, Sentry and Black Bolt?

the stories would just end up being meaningless cosmic level battles every other week

at least at this level they might have to struggle on occasion.... like when the Wrecker threw half of them around like rag dolls

i hope Cage keeps the mystical crow bar

big grin

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
i hope Cage keeps the mystical crow bar

big grin

I'm REALLY looking forward to that (AND his new costume that the Wasp is designing). Hell, maybe they'll give him a new name too.

Mainstream
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
I'm REALLY looking forward to that (AND his new costume that the Wasp is designing). Hell, maybe they'll give him a new name too.

super homeboy man!!!!bur2

ScarletSpider
Though if Bendis were to do his research, he'd find that the Wrecker can possess people who have his crowbar.

willRules
Maybe he does know that and he might turn it into a story line where Luke Cage is killing them off one by one and ................oh wait already happened............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.