House'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
Ding dong, your dead! lol

this film is cool, nuff saidbig grin

beta-wolf_101
never seen it could you elaborate?

tabby999
not nearly as cool as he makes it sound, bought this on recomendation, want my money back in the end. if the movie didn't have a zombie from nam, i dont think it'd be worth any of the money i paid

Deano
Originally posted by beta-wolf_101
never seen it could you elaborate?

this guy moves into his aunts house(shes dead) and he see's all this strange stuff and wierd creatures that seem to come out of the upstairs closet, hilarity ensures as he does battle with the creatures from another dimension.
typical cheesy 80's film which isnt scary but quite enjoyable. just dont expect too much

tabby999
and dont bother going into the 4 other movies in the series

stunna1773
i used 2 love watching house when i was 9

papabeard
I bought House 3 from a charity shop recently for a quid, you know the one with the guy killed in the electric chair, not too bad as 80's crap goes, some good moments. Its directed or producted by Sean Cunningham. Totally unrelated to the others as far as i can tell. It similar to Wes Cravens Shocker.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by tabby999
and dont bother going into the 4 other movies in the series You mean 8.

Otaku
I always thought House was comedy huh.I watched one or two at a friends place.It was the one were this guy moves in a House and his great great grandfather is in a graveyard tha seems to be his backyard or something.Couldnt remember it though.

MildPossession
The third one was awful, sold it after I saw it. Only seen up to House 4. Don't like any of the movies in the series so far, probably will not bother with the others.

tabby999
Originally posted by SlipknoT
You mean 8.

8! f*ck me, its woekse than i thought

papabeard
Originally posted by MildP
"The third one was awful, sold it after I saw it. "

Its not the worst film youve ever seen though, surely?

It is crap, but not the worst kind of crap.

papabeard
Dont know why I felt compelled to defend House 3 wacko

Cos it is crap

ragesRemorse
the first movie would have been good if the humor was funny. Has there really been 8 of these moives?

tabby999
i'll agree, if they were good, they'd have been good wink and from what slipknot says, yes. i'd check on IMDB.com but i'm a lazy hobo

Deano
i think there are only 4 of those movies

papabeard
I checked IMDB could only find up to HOUSE 4

MildPossession
I found a House 5 on IMDB.

Deano
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4006/house6cu.gif

sig in honour of the film

beta-wolf_101
Oh now I remember this movie I did like it that much.

mutilated_body
wasnt that soldiers name Ben? and why would you put George Wendt of all guys in there?

Spelljammer
I havn't seen House in years, I know I loved it as a child. That and Gremlins..

Deano
im gonna go and buy the sequel cos i heard its decent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.