Who is it that is told to Depart from Me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

svnthdysthsbbth
Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping. The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.

A froward heart shall Depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.

Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.

Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that Depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

Jesus said:

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but He that Doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: Depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingDubya
*doesn't understand why this thread was even started*

finti
why dont you just read it out loud to yourself, all you seem to do is quote scriptures, cant you think for yourself?

Shakyamunison
There is nothing to talk about in this thread. I wish that one of the mods would close it.

debbiejo
Is this why the little thumper bunny is in the hell thread?....Cause he/she can't speak english...only Bible english?

finti
writeth in that oldeth style geteth boring

debbiejo
Me thinkist she is not real, but a talking book...

finti
And on this bed there lyeth a knight
His wound is bleeding day and night
By his bedside kneeleth a maid
And she weepeth both night and day

Lu li lu lay lu li lu lay
The falcon hath bourne my mate away

By his bedside standeth a stone
Corpus christi written thereon - Jeff Buckley

debbiejo
A king is only a king once,
But once a Knight is not enough...

Renaissance Festival 2005....

Shakyamunison
Why can't he/she use a modern translation?
I still think a mod should close this thread.

debbiejo
Is bunny in hell????...where's bunny.....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Is bunny in hell????...where's bunny.....

Just look under Gandhi.

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing ...she sharing a spot with cking?......"me laughing lots today"......funny thread replies.....

fini
MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finti
Mods???????? no what is it abouyt these fashionably up to date peeps.
(The Who was Mods)

Storm
I was acquainted with this thread from day 1 it was created. My mistake to think you could handle this in a mature manner and get something other than the usual mockery out of it.

Now what is it with these members and refusing to use the report button?

For future reference, here is how you report a thread:

At the bottom of each separate post, there is an "edit" and a "quote" button. Right above them is a little "Report" link. Just click that. After you click that, all you have to do is putting a little summary as to why you reported that thread, what rules are violated, ect.

Then you just send it normally, et voila, reported.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.