Do you like Dick ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
I mean he is Bruce Waynes, side kick, or should I say former, so I don't understand why he shouldn't be liked. He is the original Robin After all.

I don't like Dick
Batman Is way Better.

HigH ScholaR
"do you like dick"

no expression no
clever very clever

DigiMark007
Wow....sexual innuendo. Lucky this is here where I don't have Mod power or I'd edit everything on this thread.

Just keep it clean. Paola has enough to do.

PimpXMaster
Do you like WHAT. You should of said Nightwing.

Scoobless
it's not hte first time this guy has pulled this exact same crap...... as far as i remember he got a warning last time..... let's see how it works out this time around

sick

colossus17
Originally posted by Batman Wins
I mean he is Bruce Waynes, side kick, or should I say former, so I don't understand why he shouldn't be liked. He is the original Robin After all.

I don't like Dick
Batman Is way Better.

i think u like dick more then all of us.....especially when dick jumps from behind you and......

yahman
Originally posted by colossus17
i think u like dick more then all of us.....especially when dick jumps from behind you and......

Whirly, CM where are you mann ? Its happened again. smile

Batman Wins or Who ever you are detective your a one trick poney. smile

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by yahman
Whirly, CM where are you mann ? Its happened again. smile

Batman Wins or Who ever you are detective your a one trick poney. smile I'm here!!!

You know I couldn't miss this!!!

Batman Wins
Originally posted by colossus17

But I am you right, so how can you say such things roll eyes (sarcastic)

colossus17
Originally posted by Batman Wins
But I am you right, so how can you say such things roll eyes (sarcastic)

well becasue....dammit....... confused

King KAM
dicks not bad....but i prefer cat.........woman.

Batman Wins
So you like both.

Paola
Don't open threads like this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.