Does anybody Know anything about a Marvel Character named Tusk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Just wanted to know had two tusk like Bones on his back and does anybody know Pitts Physical Characteristics

Marvelgeek
Tusk was a Dark Rider and worked for Apocalypse ('till they sold him out). Could pop out miniature versions of himself (sorta) and was strong I think. I'll look for a bio.

EDIT: From http://www.mutanthigh.com/index2.html
"Real Name: Unknown
Affiliation: Dark Riders
Powers: Tusk has (had) a very large and strong body, with the additional ability to pop smaller versions out of his back. These smaller Tusks had individual consciousnesses and worked together to overwhelm foes. "
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1089
"TUSK

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: Undetermined
Aliases: Underlings
Nationality: Inhuman
First Appearance: X-Factor (1st series) #65

Powers and Abilities:
superhuman strength, speed, stamina, and resistance to physical harm, biological shell on his back creates smaller versions of himself

Affiliations:
Riders of the Storm, Dark Riders

Notes:
After the introduction of the new Dark Riders in Cable #17-19, Tusk simply vanished without notice. He returned during the Cable/X-Man Blood Brothers crossover unexplained, and may have been killed.

Entry by: Monolith
Last Updated: 24/06/2005 "

golem370
Was he one The X-Men Cartoon to?

Marvelgeek
Yeah I think he was in one with cyclops in a mutant-town or something (lots of famous cameos there), where he was like a good guy fixing cars and was married. Quite different from the comics stick out tongue

golem370
How would he do against somebody like Spider-Man

Family_guy725
Originally posted by golem370
How would he do against somebody like Spider-Man
why are you planning to make a thread in the versus forum

golem370
No just wanting to how he stacks up?

ThePittman
Originally posted by golem370
Just wanted to know had two tusk like Bones on his back and does anybody know Pitts Physical Characteristics There has never been a real write-up of Pitt's abilities.

Disappear
tusk and the dark riders got in a fight with nate grey at one point, ending with tusk being cracked, literally, in half by nate's powers. a grey/purple worm crawled out at the end, leading some to believe that tusk was either an organic construct made for/controlled by the worm, or was somehow possessed by said worm. stupid dangler. i have the issue somewhere, but the art is so shitty it's not worth looking up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.