favorite aotc scene?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
every one post here your favorite ATTACK OF THE CLONES scene and why.

ToMacco
I liked when Anakin was telling Padme what he had done to the Sandpeople.

Pretty eerie stuff. Especially that look in his eye.

laos76
Yeah Anakin telling Padme' about his Tusken slaughter!...
He looked like Darth Vader in that scene...the look on his face...somehow just was Vader.
I believe that scene made me love Christensen in the role!...I was hoping for a scene like that and I got it smokin'

King Jedi
Yip, that scene was great.
And the scene with Yoda teaching the kids because he acted like he did in ESB.
I loved the scene with Dooku on the speeder. smokin'

King Jedi
And the scene where Anakin carries his mothers body back into the homestead while everyone stares.

LaurenE147
I loved the Geonasian battle scene.

Emperor Helmet
Anything Dooku.

Gundark
I posted this in another thread already but I'll stick it in here.

When Anakin was going to find Shmi and he stopped to talk to the Jawas....the scene was shot from way in the foreground...just Anakin and the speeder bike and the Jawa in darkness, the sandcrawlers sitting there, one opened with the glaring lights inside and this huge sunset across the whole background with just "duel of the fates" music blasting out. You could just feel Anakin's desperation...

laos76
Always a neat touch to include Jawas & Tusken Raiders in the Prequels...I love it!

LanceWindu
I love the Jawa's.

Julie
The Tusken scene was ok, but it wasn't my favorite...I think I'd have to go with the Arena battle...not quite sure which exact moment though...I'll give it more thought

laos76
The arena battle was alot of fun.....
Obi Wan I think was the highlight in it..

Like when he grabbed the spear of that creature and flipped it off the beast it was riding...

maybe I should know the names of these creatures?..... smokin'

Dexx
i liked jango's death

laos76
Lucas always seems to knock off popular characters fast and without warning....

Another fav scene was Obi Wan seeing his friend in the Diner..."Hello Dexx!" smokin'

King Jedi
the chase through Coruscant. smokin'

Corran
The Arena Battle, definately.

Oh and why - Lots of Lightsaber action and the mini battle between Jango and Mace windu and Jango's eventual decapitation.

Gundark
That happened so fast. Wham ! And Fett's head was gone.

King Jedi
When Boba picked up the helmet, do you think Jangos' head was still inside?

laos76
Yeah it would have been, brave kid...I would have been too repulsed to pick it up....I mean it would have most likely fell out.... smokin'

mah
when suddenly all the jedi reveals themselves and start 'doing their job'. boy, it was great seeing that many jedi in action.

Emperor Helmet
No, it was not. When he gets decapitated, his head rolls somewhere else. It is only his helmet.

Gundark
And it becomes Boba's helmet..............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.