what would you change about star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
id make the sith last longer like vader maul dooku sids and all the rest could last at least another movie/book or 2...and also the clones would still have the AOTC uniforms all of the episodes

Lil Krueger
Your dummer than me stick out tongue

DarthMaul9123
how is that

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lil Krueger

Well, it seems as if you are dumber than him.

DarthMaul9123
haha not after the posts that ive read from him ive done bad post yeah but its not like there are a whole lot of good ones still out there

Darth_Janus
I'd change this thread into the Eu section, where it's probably been done like eighty times.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Lil Krueger

No Krueger, Maul is simply new and somewhat unschooled in the ways of an internet forum. YOU however are a total retard who makes an endless list of worthless posts.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
No Krueger, Maul is simply new and somewhat unschooled in the ways of an internet forum. YOU however are a total retard who makes an endless list of worthless posts.

Amen to that.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, if GL is going to make Anakin the "jesus of Star Wars" he should show that in the movie. I would have made Anakin way more hardcore and mech Vader whoop ass more

Darth_Glentract
I think Mech-Vader should have been the one to attack the temple and kill Mace Windu in the process. Obi-wan would have fought Anakin on Mustafar like halfway through the movie. Mech-Vader would have killed Dooku. Boba should have attacked Mace in the Slave 1 and caused Mace some sort of physical damage before flying away and Sidious shoudn't have been so retarded "No, No, No" over and over again.

Darth_Janus
Uh, Mech Vader I don't think could have defeated Mace Windu or Dooku, unless he was in a Death Star and they were in a dinghy out in space.

Illustrious
Or if Mech Vader got supershadowed.

Darth_Glentract
What I meant was Mech-Vader should have been super-bad-ass. Then we would know for sure that the reason he looks so weak in the original movies is because of bad filming technology.

Also, the Clones should have been the bad guys from the start and been in ep1. There should have been no droid army. The Republic should have had people fighting Clones. No Maul. No GG. Asajj should have been in the movies. Jango shouldn't have died. Count Dooku should have been LS and more bad-ass. Dooku should have taken out like five Sith at a time by himself or something. Sidious should have used clones of some Dark Jedi, no Asajj.

Anakin should not have been so gay for the first half of the movies. Qui-gon should have been killed fighting some clones or something.

Yoda should have wasted a lot of guys throughout the film. The non-main character Jedi should not have been so weak. Asajj as Sidious' main apprentice. Asajj kills Ayaala or something. Plo Koon fights her, gets killed. She kills like thirty other Jedi and then Mace or Dooku goes and makes her his bit**.

About half of the Jedi killed by clone Dark Jedi. They generally waste the evil clone army that is being fought by REAL Republic people. Mech-Vader kills a TON of Jedi in one-on-one combat throughout the movie.

The Republic should have been conquered not from within, but by a regular war.

Darth_Janus
Well, you can dream, but you can't rewrite another's dream. GL made Star Wars the way it is... If he has any doubts, it's up to him to correct them. But I think a lot of you are missing GL's point: Anakin isn't meant to be the world's most badass... that's something that fans pushed on GL. Intially, Vader was subserviant to Tarkin, and was meant to be some kind of officer in a space suit. Contrary to what GL says, I think he played the entire series by ear, since there are MANY inconsistancies, but Vader was still never meant to be the best thing since sliced bread. He IS supposed to be a focus point in the series, showing just how power that is misused and untrained can lead to evil.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Well, you can dream, but you can't rewrite another's dream. GL made Star Wars the way it is... If he has any doubts, it's up to him to correct them. But I think a lot of you are missing GL's point: Anakin isn't meant to be the world's most badass... that's something that fans pushed on GL. Intially, Vader was subserviant to Tarkin, and was meant to be some kind of officer in a space suit. Contrary to what GL says, I think he played the entire series by ear, since there are MANY inconsistancies, but Vader was still never meant to be the best thing since sliced bread. He IS supposed to be a focus point in the series, showing just how power that is misused and untrained can lead to evil.

Philosophically, yes.

But GL should have done away with the "chosen one" and highest midichlorian count ever, and most potential, and youngest councilmember, etc. stuff, because that simply affirms what people wanted to believe in that Anakin/Vader wasn't the best.

Darth_Janus
True, he did crumble when it came to the PT, but I remember reading he didn't want to make the PT, but he eventually caved on the idea.

Darth_Glentract
oh ya. NO MIDICLORIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did I spell midiclorians right?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
True, he did crumble when it came to the PT, but I remember reading he didn't want to make the PT, but he eventually caved on the idea.

well, a billion or so dollars can get the best of just about anyone.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but his budget for ROTS alone nearly took up his profits. It's really in merchandising that he gets his profits from.

And I think it's spelled midi-chlorians. Don't fret, that word used to elude me all the time too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.