my town is so boring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
wann know what was doing early driving around aimlessly. this is the most fun thing to do in my town.lame

indie_director
Well... my town has about 6000 people. It isn't a whole lot of fun. I mean it doesn't even have a proper mall or a movie theatre! eek! but it does have some nice stores to shop in, but they're all priced for tourists because my town is a really famous town in Eastern Ontario. It's funny though, we have two high schools. But those are high schools for like 5 counties. Some people have to get on the bus at 6 am. Yeah so it can get boring, but if you have a ride, there's a movie theatre in a near-by town.

silver_tears
My city has almost 5 million people living here yes

Just for instance, today I went to the beach, swimming at this downtown pool, had ice cream on the boardwalk, went to the zoo, and went boating.
Throw in movies, bowling, the CNE, which is this huge carnival, amusement parks, art shows, laser tag, etc etc. I'm never bored when out sleep

indie_director
where do you live?

silver_tears
Toronto

indie_director
I live near there. Doesn't the T dot now have like... 10 million including the GTA? Nah I guess that's a little much.

silver_tears
It's not yet at 5 million, I rounded embarrasment
The sad thing is, the sign coming off the highway from Mississauga reads 2.5 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Bacon
i took the train into boston today with my friends or "hotties" as one of my friends would say, tres cool

indie_director
That's outrageous. LA has like 25 million people. eek! that's like the population of our little country almost. Jeepers

Pyrofly
i like in shithole windsor.. boring as hell.

indie_director
isn't Windsor big? at least you're close to Detroit laughing out loud you can almost hear the gunshots and car alarms.

§pearhead
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i took the train into boston today with my friends or "hotties" as one of my friends would say, tres cool

yesh, but where we live...boring.

Pyrofly
laughing out loud yeah i live right near the river to

yeah but theres never anything to do really erm i just dont like it

StinkFist462
my city has something liek 2 million. the entire St.Paul/Minneapolis metro area.

bardock
i love going up to the twin cities i live like two hours away

Mr. Bacon

StinkFist462
currently im visiting relatives in red lake. you know, school shooting place. theres like 1800 people here.

indie_director
it's loud where I live. Train tracks are like 10 feet away.

StinkFist462
Originally posted by bardock
wann know what was doing early driving around aimlessly. this is the most fun thing to do in my town.lame

masturbation is your friend.

Mr. Bacon
i have train tracks like 1000 feet down the street, far enough

bardock
Originally posted by StinkFist462
masturbation is your friend. laughing out loud

StinkFist462
i have a light rail (train system) a block from me. doesnt bother me whatsoever.

indie_director
it doesn't bother me either.. everyone in Perth is used to it.

SlipknoT
The Town that I live in is pretty small. But where I hang out there's alot of people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.