Goodbye Everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
I just want to say goodbye to everyone. My Name is Armando Valles, and i really appreciate this forum and everyone in it. I just want to say bye now even tho my last day is the 28th, which is the day after my birthday. I turn 19 on the 27th, and i really dont have alot of free time anymore and wutever i do have which is only about a few free hours a day at like really early in the morning and stuff im spending with my gf. I just wanted to say thanx to everyone for actually being respectful and friendly people. I will probly be back sooner or later, but it wont be for years, so all i ask is for 2 things. One, keep up the great threads. And two, keep up the Superhero/Villain Society Restaurant and Pub, and now that im gone im choosing the new bartender now: Cordera Mitchell, known in the pub as Duke Nukem!

Thank you everyone i will be here until the 28th which is my last day.

My last day will be the 28th (Sunday), ill be leaving at 5:00 pm sharp.

If anyone still wants to keep in touch just a little i have MSN Messenger my msn is [email protected] just im me whenever u like. (that is also my e-mail address)

King KAM
Dude this blows.....

why does he get a girlfriend?

colossus17
Originally posted by armandovalles
I just want to say goodbye to everyone. My Name is Armando Valles, and i really appreciate this forum and everyone in it. I just want to say bye now even tho my last day is the 28th, which is the day after my birthday. I turn 19 on the 27th, and i really dont have alot of free time anymore and wutever i do have which is only about a few free hours a day at like really early in the morning and stuff im spending with my gf. I just wanted to say thanx to everyone for actually being respectful and friendly people. I will probly be back sooner or later, but it wont be for years, so all i ask is for 2 things. One, keep up the great threads. And two, keep up the Superhero/Villain Society Restaurant and Pub, and now that im gone im choosing the new bartender now: Cordera Mitchell, known in the pub as Duke Nukem!

dam dude...this sucks.....ur presence will be missed..... sad

armandovalles
thanx Colossus17 i appreciate it.

kgkg
pz dude

and good luck

bardock
i never met you but its always sad to see people leave

Creshosk
He's right, you and your topics will be missed. sad

armandovalles
yea thanx and by the way if anyone likes my sig you are more than welcome to use it otherwise im gonna delete it.

Nataku8188
Wrong forum.

armandovalles
dude Nataku i know weve had problems but please dont start now. Im gonna miss ur wise cracks tho man lol

EsteemedLeader
thank you for the awesome intergalactic superbeing pub of doom! i will think about you everytime i down a flog of ale!

armandovalles
yea i appointed Cordera Mitchell as the new Bartender. He is known as Duke Nukem in the pub.

Piedmon
Salute!

EsteemedLeader
yea i appointed Cordera Mitchell as the new Bartender. He is known as Duke Nukem in the pub.

good, tha c-master is a friend-o-mine. im thinking free drinks? wouldnt matter though since im Conan and have all sorts of stolen gold and crap.

armandovalles
alright guys i g2g for today, ill be here everyday until the 28, at which time ill say my final goodbye at 5:00 pm sharp.

Logan 87
This is so stupid. You are just going to go cold turkey and leave every one on Kmc dead ? Why Don't you only come on for 2 hours one day a week. That can't be to much of your time ? Please stay. Tell every one witch day you are going to be on, once a week, just for a mere 2 hours, and again it's once a week.

Logan 87
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
good, tha c-master is a friend-o-mine. im thinking free drinks? wouldnt matter though since im Conan and have all sorts of stolen gold and crap.

Hi EsteemedLeader. I thought you were Banned. What happened ?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Logan 87
Hi EsteemedLeader. I thought you were Banned. What happened ?

it was just for a week. i dont much care, school started that week anyway, so i wouldnt have been on anyway. but now im back and i have time. but of course, when i come back, someone has to leave. ill miss armando...a little...i guess...maybe...

DigiMark007
Not closing...I'm a sentimental sucker like that. Not sure we ever really clashed in debates like I did with some others, but you always seemed cool. Good luck and all...

Cheers,
-DM

Logan 87
it was just for a week. i dont much care, school started that week anyway, so i wouldnt have been on anyway. but now im back and i have time. but of course, when i come back, someone has to leave. ill miss armando...a little...i guess...maybe...

He better not leave.

So what got you Banned ?

Logan 87

If anyone still wants to keep in touch just a little i have MSN Messenger my msn is [email protected] just im me whenever u like. (that is also my e-mail address)

If you leave then we all leave!!
Well I will leave too, and people that want to join me, could.
So if you don't care for yourself leaving, then care for the OTHERS.

EsteemedLeader
He better not leave.

So what got you Banned ?

a harry potter fan posted a thread in the off-topic forum, and i went in and said how it should get moved. then my hatred for harry potter and people who incorrectly post surfaced and i became...intolerable. i dont see why i got banned though, seeing as how i FREAKIN APOLOGIZED TO ANY-AND-EVERY BODY IN THE THREAD!!!! but, im over it. i would have banned me too,...ok, i wouldnt have, but its justifiable. stick out tongue

Logan 87
a harry potter fan posted a thread in the off-topic forum, and i went in and said how it should get moved. then my hatred for harry potter and people who incorrectly post surfaced and i became...intolerable. i dont see why i got banned though, seeing as how i FREAKIN APOLOGIZED TO ANY-AND-EVERY BODY IN THE THREAD!!!! but, im over it. i would have banned me too,...ok, i wouldnt have, but its justifiable. stick out tongue

laughing

ok every one sighn this thread, to keep Arms from leaving.

CorderaMitchell

Hell Yes!!!

I will do you proud, don't worry!!!!!

Who's up for a round in a peace ceremony for armando?

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Hell Yes!!!

I will do you proud, don't worry!!!!!

Who's up for a round in a peace ceremony for armando?

He is not leaving. I FORBID IT. IF HE LEAVE WE ALL LEAVE!!!!!!!!! AND THATS FINAL> YOU DON"T LIKE IT THEN YOU COULD NOT LIKE IT!!!!

CorderaMitchell
He is not leaving. I FORBID IT. IF HE LEAVE WE ALL LEAVE!!!!!!!!! AND THATS FINAL> YOU DON"T LIKE IT THEN YOU COULD NOT LIKE IT!!!! Huh, what the hell.

He's just too busy to come on, kinda happens when you have college.

I'll be doing the same when college starts up, its getting to be the same ol' around here.

Esteemed Leader will be the bar tender then...

EsteemedLeader
Huh, what the hell.

He's just too busy to come on, kinda happens when you have college.

I'll be doing the same when college starts up, its getting to be the same ol' around here.

Esteemed Leader will be the bar tender then...

hurray! responsibility, just like the snake i was supposed to feed 4 weeks ago- oops confused

Logan 87
What college is 24/7 and weekends with no breaks, even for two hours. The guy said he leaving for good.

CorderaMitchell
You misread, and people do have a life.

(this is coming from the most prolific poster in the damn entire forum of kmc)

colossus17
college requires alot of work.and this forum is very addictive....

EsteemedLeader
holy crap, is that a real picture of a real fight between wolvi and kyle rayner? what issue of what comic on what date was this?

Logan 87
You misread, and people do have a life.

(this is coming from the most prolific poster in the damn entire forum of kmc)
Ok sorry then. I forgot people do have a life. I don't have a life as you figured out already.

colossus17
Ok sorry then. I forgot people do have a life. I don't have a life as you figured out already.

go get some pussy.....

Logan 87
Originally posted by colossus17
go get some pussy.....

No sorry, I am a loser and can't get any.

CorderaMitchell
Anyone want a drink. (don't start a fight on here, and I KNOW I should be the last to say it).

colossus17
Anyone want a drink. (don't start a fight on here, and I KNOW I should be the last to say it).

sure i'll have one bub beer

CorderaMitchell
Lets head to the thread then, its the villan/hero bar, in comic movies.

King KAM
go get some pussy.....

HEY!!! I take that seriously.... embarrasment

CorderaMitchell
why would you?

Its just a cat, felinus domesticutus.

colossus17
Originally posted by King KAM
HEY!!! I take that seriously.... embarrasment

sue me....

joesha28
CHARLIE!!!!!

You Killed my gOLDFISH!!!

May the force be with you.......

CorderaMitchell
litigation charges brought against c17 by King Kam!!

I went to court not to long ago.

Lord S
Hmm...ok.

Whatever.

grey fox
The only thing i wont miss about armand is his thing fanboy'ness other then that i'm gonna miss him.

olympian
Seems like im late on this, but take the time to come back man. Its been good debating with you.

Yes to all people, i havent been around for that long, I KNOW!

Stop looking at me.

King KAM
sue me....

Okay, if that one broad got 250million from her old ass husband croaking on VIOXX, im pretty sure i could get atleast 30 bucks out of you
(enough to by the MARVEL SECRET WARS book)

Xplosive
armandovalles, you still haven't answered my PM mesages that I sent to you. Anyway have fun.

King KAM
Originally posted by Xplosive
armandovalles, you still haven't answered my PM mesages that I sent to you. Anyway have fun.

I thought you said i was your one and ONLY!!!! *smacks him*

i shouldve listened to my mother...ho!

Superherovandal
Man why you have to leave. I will anyways have to respect your decision best of luck in all of your life.

gautam
yea man...hope u comeback...it was fun havin u on this forum...until then...peace

armandovalles
He better not leave.

So what got you Banned ?

dude im sorry but ive got to. Im too busy to stay. Thats y i made this Goodbye thread.

HigH ScholaR
cool BYE

(you don't really no me) but......

armandovalles
anyway it has been fun, but dont count me out yet, im here till the 28th at 5:00 pm, at which time i will say my final goodbye.

Scoobless
anyone remember when Stormfront made a very similar goodbye thread?..... i don't think he managed to stay away for more than a day

i give you 4 days tops before you come back

stick out tongue

so goodbye....... until September

big grin

armandovalles
dude are u serious? Im not leaving cuz i want to, im leaving cuz i need to cuz i dont have the time for such an addicting thread. wtv, its been fun.

willRules
Goodbye Armandovalles and good luck in the future drunk

God bless from Will

CorderaMitchell
I do remember that, I was hoping it wasn't cause nataku brushed him off...

armandovalles
cordera i asked u something in the pub a few minutes ago ill meet u there

Scoobless
dude are u serious? Im not leaving cuz i want to, im leaving cuz i need to cuz i dont have the time for such an addicting thread. wtv, its been fun.

i understand why you say you're leaving..... but i just happen to believe that you'll be back on within a week..... even if it's just to do a quick skim through the threads

"one of us, one of us, one of us"

big grin

CorderaMitchell
cordera i asked u something in the pub a few minutes ago ill meet u there np

GalacticStorm
Goodbye Armando you'll be missed. Its been fun debating with you. Sorry for being a troll on Thing threads embarrasment

Good luck in all your future endeavours.

spiderboy5
umm......bye

armandovalles
yea thanx guys and dont think anything of it GalacticStorm, u were just debating like u were supposed to, its no big deal.

Whirlysplatt
Bye Armando you will be missed my friend smile

armandovalles
yea thanx man

CorderaMitchell
bye...

Maestro
Bye, good luck in your future pursuits.

armandovalles
alright, well, thanx alot everyone

colossus17
Originally posted by King KAM
Okay, if that one broad got 250million from her old ass husband croaking on VIOXX, im pretty sure i could get atleast 30 bucks out of you
(enough to by the MARVEL SECRET WARS book)

hey bub i am jewish.......u aint gettin shit from me

CorderaMitchell
lol

jacobo0o
nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah
hey hey hey
good bye

a moment of silence

armandovalles
dude, was that meant as an insult?

Phoenix_Avatar9
bye armandovalles, you're posts were good and you're sigs were better, lol u'll be missed

jacobo0o
not really...
but if it offended u sry

colossus17
dude, was that meant as an insult?

**** all of them dont pay attention but i do wish u revoke ur decision ....i know that u have a girl and school and shit....but....still.....dont leave....no point to it..its addictive but try.....do it for the Thing....u dont want someone like me comin saying colossus can beat the thing....u need to defend him.and wynndar has been doing a bad job lately lol....so just stay....even if it is for a few hours a week

armandovalles
dude i cant, i wish i could i really do but i just cant. Im sorry C17, especially to u and certain others man cuz we had some really good discussions. But i just cant, im sry.

Thanx Phoenix Avatar. By the way i told everyone earlier that if anyone waned my current sig you are more than welcome to have it otherwise im just gonna delete it and it'll be gone forever.

And sry about that insult question Jacobo0o, u dont have anything to apologize for its my fault, its just that the only time ive ever heard someone sing that song was when they wanted that person to leave. But whatever.

It's been fun.

colossus17
dude i cant, i wish i could i really do but i just cant. Im sorry C17, especially to u and certain others man cuz we had some really good discussions. But i just cant, im sry.

i understand its a shame ....u really had genuine knowledge about stuff....and i always respected that...."conquer ur fears and i promise u will conquer death" always live by that..dont back down for no one.... thumb up

armandovalles
yea thanx man but dont say bye yet im not out of the game yet, im still here till Sunday the 28th at 5:00 pm sharp at which time i will say my final goodbye.

armandovalles
oh and C17 ur Colossus in the pub right? well guess wut? im appointing u to be 2nd in charge of the pub, only below Cordera, but when Cordera is there u take over, okay?

brainchild81
Peace. Gladiator rules

armandovalles
so u want my sig? cuz im gettin rid of it tomorrow, so take it now

colossus17
oh and C17 ur Colossus in the pub right? well guess wut? im appointing u to be 2nd in charge of the pub, only below Cordera, but when Cordera is there u take over, okay?

sure thanx man i will try to do my best smile

brainchild81
so u want my sig? cuz im gettin rid of it tomorrow, so take it now Nah. Wouldn't be right.

Batman Wins
The dude sounds like he is going to die or something.

colossus17
Originally posted by Batman Wins
The dude sounds like he is going to die or something.

shut up.why cant i control my alter ego!

Batman Wins
shut up.why cant i control my alter ego!

Yo man, you better get your alter ego in check.

Anyway. Stay Ar

colossus17
Yo man, you better get your alter ego in check.

Anyway. Stay Ar

you are me.....we are the same person u fool!

Batman Wins
you are me.....we are the same person u fool!

Why are you talking to yourself. Must be a bad case of schizophrenia

colossus17
Why are you talking to yourself. Must be a bad case of schizophrenia

why are u answering urself?

Batman Wins
why are u answering urself?

No idea. I need to take my medicine. Maybe the voices will stop.

colossus17
No idea. I need to take my medicine. Maybe the voices will stop.

yeah i do need it....ummm if any of the mods can see this please ban my other account "batman wins"....he is a sock.....i have been using him to talk to myself when i get lonely....so please ban batman wins...he is my sock.......thank you

jinzin
well it's been a good ride my friend...I have no doubts that ONE day...maybe not today maybe not tomorrow...maybe not next month....or the month after that...but...SOMEDAY...you will return to us. I wish you all the best of luck in whatever your future may hold for you... best wishes my friend, you've been most appreciated.... I solute you...

SOLUTE!

colossus17
may the HKH protect him where ever he goes

jinzin
yes.....that too....shifty

Batman Wins
yeah i do need it....ummm if any of the mods can see this please ban my other account "batman wins"....he is a sock.....i have been using him to talk to myself when i get lonely....so please ban batman wins...he is my sock.......thank you

I took my medicine mods, and change my mind. Banned C17. that account has a mind of it's own.

armandovalles
alright, well, thanx everyone.

yahman
I took my medicine mods, and change my mind. Banned C17. that account has a mind of it's own.

Touche .... you barstards !!!!!!!!!!!!

embarrasment

Umm you probably don't know who I am but ill be sorry to see you go mann.

You always got something interesting to say. smile

College, smollege. Im going in a weeks time and its not stopping me from staying on. Although i probably should get my priorities checked out. Any way good Luck mate. smile

Britain (or Jersey Salutes you ..... 2guns)

umm yeh good Luck.

armandovalles
yea man i know who u are, and thanx.

PimpXMaster
Goodbye Homey. return soon .

PimpXMaster
Ahppy Birthday Arman

armandovalles
Thanx pimp.

Cosmic Cube
What the f**k?

Cosmic Cube
It's clobberin time!

:clobbers:

Sentry
Piece be the journey Armand....

colossus17
oh shit happy birthday dude!

Cosmic Cube
oh shit happy birthday dude!

Oh yeah!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Oh yeah!

me too

embarrasment

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless
me too

embarrasment

Damn your birthday! mad

Tha C-Master
damn everyone has birthdays in august...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
damn everyone has birthdays in august...

fek.... Happy Birthday to you too Thac boy

big grin

stormfront13
cya arm, you were great. really bad your leavin

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Scoobless
fek.... Happy Birthday to you too Thac boy

big grin

ah, tis my name now.
'
You REALLY should get scooby doo for your avatar and sig

Scoobless
ah, tis my name now.
'
You REALLY should get scooby doo for your avatar and sig

I am not affiliated with this Mr Doo you refer to

Tha C-Master
"rooby dooby doo"

manjaro
what kinda pretentious BS is this? WTF is he gonna stop surfing the net altoghter now? i mean come on i only devote about an hour at a time to this forum, and it doesnt take anything out of my existence. i mean check this guy out. gonna create a thread about leaving cuz he's too busy.....knowing damn good and well that he's gonna check back to see what ppl post.....damn him for having a girlfiend too. DAMN YOOUUUUUU!!!!!* Shakes fist angrily*

Tha C-Master
He's been on alot too...

armandovalles
alright wtv Manjaro. Thanx everyone. Forget leaving at 5, im leavin now thanx to Manjaro, i cant take his sh*t.

armandovalles
so GOODBYE EVERYONE!

Tha C-Master
alright wtv Manjaro. Thanx everyone. Forget leaving at 5, im leavin now thanx to Manjaro, i cant take his sh*t. what's wrong?

colossus17
what's wrong?

manjaro was dissin him.....so he left

Tha C-Master
I thought that was a joke, where the hell are you at the damned bar!?!?

colossus17
I thought that was a joke, where the hell are you at the damned bar!?!?

college prep bro......

Tha C-Master
You're on now though...

colossus17
You're on now though...

but i will be gone in a few minutes

Tha C-Master
peace then, I got college too...

colossus17
peace then, I got college too...

peace bro

Tha C-Master
It isn't yet, but I will have it soon enough, when are you set to leave?

PimpXMaster
A is gone forever now. Thats what i call a friend, a one that leaves forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.