Kmcdude's Road rage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I was a victim of serious road rage today smile

I was driving(as most of u know I have only had my licencse for a week) I made a mistake and ''cut'' someone off. What I did not know was..........This guy followed me to work!!!

He got out his car and this bloke was MASSIVE,he came to my car and told me to ''****ing step outside'' luckily I had a baseball bat in my car incase of ''emergency's wink '' I got out fast as I could and hit him across the kneecaps then kicked him in the face.

Now I have to go to court for ''assault'' and ''road rage''

This guy asked for it!!!1 mad

silver_tears
you are what is wrong with our world

indie_director
stop making stupid ass threads boooooooo mad

kmcdude
Originally posted by silver_tears
you are what is wrong with our world

He followed me to work! sad

§pearhead
why dont i believe a word you said...

kmcdude

Sir Mist
Originally posted by kmcdude

I was driving(as most of u know I have only had my licencse for a week) I made a mistake and ''cut'' someone off. What I did not know was..........This guy followed me to work!!!

He got out his car and this bloke was MASSIVE,he came to my car and told me to ''****ing step outside'' luckily I had a baseball bat in my car incase of ''emergency's wink '' I got out fast as I could and hit him across the kneecaps then kicked him in the face.

For shame.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Sir Mist
For shame.

I started this thread cause I wanna know how much trouble I will be in,as I already have an ''assualt'' charge from when I first turned 18 sad (but that's another story)

I honestly feel this guy asked for it sad

SlipknoT

This guy asked for it!!!1 mad Yea and I won the Lottery and Saw Bigfoot no expression

kmcdude
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Yea and I won the Lottery and Saw Bigfoot no expression

smile I am serious,I have no need to bullshit on a computer,I get off being myself and saying what I feel on off topic big grin not lying sad

SlipknoT
Dude, I just seriously Doubt some Monster of a Guy chased you to work and picked a fight with you, and you conveniently Had a baseball bat in the car, and of all places hit him in the knees and Somehow you stuck around long enough for a cop to see you and you got arrested.

kmcdude
Dude, I just seriously Doubt some Monster of a Guy chased you to work and picked a fight with you, and you conveniently Had a baseball bat in the car, and of all places hit him in the knees and Somehow you stuck around long enough for a cop to see you and you got arrested.

He followed me to WORK.I HAD to stay there,lol,and I put the ''baseball'' bat in my car the day I got my licence(that's my mentality for u smile )

SlipknoT
I just cant belive this story, its to far fetched. No one follows you to work because you just cut them off.

kmcdude
I just cant belive this story, its to far fetched. No one follows you to work because you just cut them off.

I also stuck my finger up at him and called him a fat **** if u really wanna know.........I just did not really wanna say it on the thread cause it makes me look bad sad

SlipknoT
Whatever dude, the story just keeps Changing, I cant belive it.

Rogue Jedi
dude, people just dont do things like this.

to answer your question, you will probably get probation, maybe community service.

kmcdude
Whatever dude, the story just keeps Changing, I cant belive it.

**shrugs** Fair enough,but just pretend it is true then,how much trouble do you think I will be in?

SlipknoT
**shrugs** Fair enough,but just pretend it is true then,how much trouble do you think I will be in? Well when I got assault charges, I got 6 months More probation cause I was already on probation. But I didnt go so far as to hit someone with a bat. I just got in a fight and the kids Girlfriend called the cops.

Rogue Jedi
you will go to jail, meet a large black man named leroy, marry him and become his *****.

kmcdude
Well when I got assault charges, I got 6 months More probation cause I was already on probation. But I didnt go so far as to hit someone with a bat. I just got in a fight and the kids Girlfriend called the cops.

I had to use the bat or he would have ****ing killed me!! smokin'

SlipknoT
I had to use the bat or he would have ****ing killed me!! smokin' I still dont belive it man laughing out loud

kmcdude
I am telling the truth man sad

Rogue Jedi
if he actually made a verbal threat or swung first, you are in the clear. if not, prepare to be reamed anally by leroy and the gang.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
if he actually made a verbal threat or swung first, you are in the clear. if not, prepare to be reamed anally by leroy and the gang.

He told me to ''****ing step out the car'' no expression

What did he want to do? Shake my hand laughing

Rogue Jedi
leroy will teach you how to be a good little girlfriend, man, dont worry.

SlipknoT
Well acording to the story, you hit him with a BAT FIRST, you have no case. If you get in trouble you'll get probation. But if you ge taken to court look forward to probation.

Though i still think its shit.

kmcdude
Well acording to the story, you hit him with a BAT FIRST, you have no case. If you get in trouble you'll get probation. But if you ge taken to court look forward to probation.

Though i still think its shit.

The police have already rang me and he has ''pictures'' of his legs and face and has already told the police he wants to press charge's,it is not my concern who belive's me........My concern is...........I AM ****ED sad

Rogue Jedi
Dude>>>bananasexbanana02w00tbanana4<<<leroy and the gang

SlipknoT
The police have already rang me and he has ''pictures'' of his legs and face and has already told the police he wants to press charge's,it is not my concern who belive's me........My concern is...........I AM ****ED sad How did the cops know it was you roll eyes (sarcastic)

vatalya
I wonder if self-defense would work as an argument. I mean, if you really thought you were in danger... Were there any witnesses?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by vatalya
I wonder if self-defense would work as an argument. I mean, if you really thought you were in danger... Were there any witnesses? It dosent matter, He hit him first with them bat, it would never hold up in court.

Rogue Jedi
>>>>Dude, after three hours of leroy and the gangwahwah

vatalya
It dosent matter, He hit him first with them bat, it would never hold up in court.
Even though he freaked, it wouldn't?

vatalya
>>>>Dude, after three hours of leroy and the gangwahwah
lol

SlipknoT
Originally posted by vatalya
Even though he freaked, it wouldn't? Nope. If the other guy had hit him first or hit him back it would be different, But he hit him first and the other guy didnt hit back, its just flat out assault.

Rogue Jedi
tdo13<<<<dude, running from leroy.

SlipknoT
We get it.

vatalya
Nope. If the other guy had hit him first or hit him back it would be different, But he hit him first and the other guy didnt hit back, its just flat out assault.

Too bad. Sucks to be him.

Rogue Jedi
h045<< dude and leroy walking to lunch together.

Rogue Jedi
e015<<< dude and leroy dancing together.

SlipknoT
h045<< dude and leroy walking to lunch together. WE GET IT

Rogue Jedi
****<<< dude looking pretty as hell for leroy. ok, i'm done!!!

phantom_gurlz

Go kmcdude!Luckily u got a baseball bat...u r lucky that d guy didnt bash ur car with his car! confused

SlipknoT
Its just a story, Dont think any of it is real. And dont type like you have downs syndrom.

Rogue Jedi
man, slip, thats terrible. why do i find myself laughing uncontrollably?

kmcdude
How did the cops know it was you roll eyes (sarcastic)

The guy must of remebered the name of my work,obviously the police came to my work and wanted to know who owned the car smile

phantom_gurlz
so what happened?

kmcdude
I told them I did,then they took me tp the police station.........and took my smokes! mad

phantom_gurlz
wow.y did they do that?!

bardock

this is most badass

kmcdude
I dont know,but they gave them back.............after being in there for 5 hrs no expression

kmcdude
Originally posted by bardock
this is most badass

Thankyou smile

SlipknoT
Mhm, Build up your story

phantom_gurlz
wow.. so,then what happened? shocking news.

kmcdude
Originally posted by phantom_gurlz
wow.. so,then what happened? shocking news.

I done a interview and they let me go. smile

phantom_gurlz
damn.

SlipknoT
Whats with the Micky Avvy?

kmcdude
I am just having it on for today

Snoopbert
Good luck KMCDude! big grin

kmcdude
Thanks

phantom_gurlz
Yeah, u need lots of luck...

kmcdude
Just letting everyone know I am going to court in a week sad

P.S I know this is an old thread........but court cases take a long time and I did not want to start a new one.

dark_angelz
ooo.....good luck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.