If you really want infinite ultimatly bad movie..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Have Uwe Boll Direct It.
Have Paul W.S Anderson to write the script.
Have Steven Seagal to be the main star.

^
I
I
Brings the chaos to Cinema.

cameron666
Alone in the Dark is vastly underated.

Cinemaddiction
Haha! That movie is on IMDB's BOTTOM 100 at #42, with a 2.2 rating and almost 5,000 votes.

Uwe Boll is like the new age Ed Wood, except for the crossdressing.

kanis
starwars I agree seagal is always the main character and he can not get hurt at all even when he got shot by a high velocity rifle in the shoulder which should have knocked his arm off, he just looks at it and continues on. Paul W.S Anderson is not that bad as a director mortal kombat was great, he screwed up the two resident evil movies but aliens Vs Predator was pretty good but the dialogue was crap.

MildPossession
Paul Anderson is decent with scripts(as in far from worst), to me it is the directing he is down on, especially with directing the actors and actresses. Although, Event Horizon was interesting.

Paul Anderson is light years away from Boll.

JamalMagloire
poor Segal- can't get any love these days...

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by cameron666
Alone in the Dark is vastly underated.

Yes, it is MUCH worse than people say.

Smasandian
Oh god, that movie was horrible.
Atleast I rented it for free.

Dont forget Tara Ried. She's the best.
Or Christian Slater.

OR just make a movie ripping off a 25 year old movie, wait a minute, that happens all the time..cough cough The Cave cough cough.

kanis
starwars Event horizon is pretty creepy we are watching this scene where he finds his mate hanging off these wires with his body parts on the bench below and the bloody lights went out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.