Anakin Vs. Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kam Solusar
At the end of the game ROTS when u beat obi wan with Ani and he goes to Sids, they duel there who would win?

I think Anakin might, seen as hes got all his limbs (bar one)

Lil Krueger
OMFGLOLWTFLMAOROFLLOLOMGWTHROFLOMFGOMGLOLROFLSOBNO
OBLOLROFLLMAO

Darth Sparhawk
Sidious will waste him. Much more experienced, The Emperor is.

Fishy
Indeed, Anakin doesn't stand a chance yet..

darth-yoda
lil kruger makes some valid posts at times but then he gose overbored and ani gets owned

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
At the end of the game ROTS when u beat obi wan with Ani and he goes to Sids, they duel there who would win?

I think Anakin might, seen as hes got all his limbs (bar one)

Uh, no. Sidious would beat the living shit out of Anakin at this point. Anakin can't take Obi-Wan in a fair fight; what makes you think he could take Sidious, whom Yoda said Obi-wan wasn't ready for?

Fishy
Chosen one bullshit, prophecy crap, fan boy perhaps? Maybe what Anakin says on Mustafar... Whatever the case, its wrong

MAKASHIMAN
Originally posted by Fishy
Chosen one bullshit, prophecy crap, fan boy perhaps? Maybe what Anakin says on Mustafar... Whatever the case, its wrong

You know Fishy me and you disagreed on some things when I first started here but ever since that pretty much everything you say sounds logical.

Fishy
Thats because I usually think before I post, I might still be wrong but at least I base my opinion on something.

MAKASHIMAN
Yeah. I fail to believe the whole "ANAKIN IS THE CHOSE ONE" as well. If he were the "chosen one" he would have better control of the force and his emotions.

Fishy
Not necessarily the point is the prophecy says nothing about the power Anakin would have, just that he would destroy the Sith. A farm boy could be the chosen one if that farm boy would have destroyed the sith.

MAKASHIMAN
I lean more to Luke being the ''chosen one" not his whiny father.

Fishy
He isn't, Anakin destroyed the last of the Sith. Its as simple as that, that was the prophecy. Nothing else.

MAKASHIMAN
But wasn't there another apprentice or something. SW.com said something like that. It was on Sids bio and Vader bio. It says vader had a secret apprentice. I dunno though the SW.com writers tend to write wierd bogus stuff that makes no sence.

Fishy
Thats NJO for you.

Sorgo
The Chosen one was supposed to bring balance to the force and eliminate the sith, right? When Anakin killed all the Jedi and left Yoda and Obi Wan and him and Sidious, he balanced it. When he killed Obi Wan, Luke was a padawan, so he balanced it again. When Yoda died, Darth Vader killed the final Dark Lord Sidious and brought himself to peace before he died, leaving Luke....

....As the only Jedi, once again balancing the force.

Kam Solusar
so u believe the prophecy?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
so u believe the prophecy?

Believe it? It simply just happened. Anakin is just flat-out the chosen one.

Rayvann Sadow
The whole prophecy is bullshit.

Darth_Janus
I already put the prophecy into context in the Eu thread. But I'm glad no one reads it and debates my points. They are content to be sheep.

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I already put the prophecy into context in the Eu thread. But I'm glad no one reads it and debates my points. They are content to be sheep.

Where are the threads where you debated the phrophecy? I couldn't find one.

DarthMaul9123
soo... this is confusing is the prophecy true or bogus

Sorgo
Originally posted by Rayvann Sadow
The whole prophecy is bullshit.

Opinion. ^

Darth_Janus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362659&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

DarthMaul9123
that still doesnt answer my question

DarthMaul9123
darth l dipsit is very good at explaining the hard to explain in star wars

Sorgo
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
that still doesnt answer my question

Hows does it not? CHRIST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.