Do you know Martial arts movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Does anyone really know anything about martial arts movies well lets find out. Someone just post questions. Here is mines.

What was the name of the movie John Woo made with Jackie Chan?

Hand of death, Jackie Chans death blow, or Revenge for Shaolin.

magic_hate_ball
i think its hand of death.....

Wild_7
yep its hand of death

magic_hate_ball
happy

Fanboy
Cool so next question what was Sammo Hungs where he plays a thief wanting to restore his town but makes everything screwed up again. Millionaire's express, Shanghai Express, or Town hero.

magic_hate_ball
Town hero...i think

Fanboy
No wrong it was called Shanghai express. Or Millionaire's express. Those were 2 right answers you had to choose from. Next question who is Lau Kar Leungs adopted brother. Gordon Liu, Lau Kar Wing, Lau Jham.

Deathblow
Gordon Liu.

36th Chamber of Shaolin = classic

Fanboy
Damn you are good. What movie did Lau Kar Wing make with Samo Hung? Pedicab driver, The odd couple, or The Magnificent butcher?

Fanboy
Nobody knows? I am surprised.

Fanboy
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/review_archives/reviews_a.htm here is something that can help with clues.

Deano
eastern condors
dragons forever
drunken master
fist of fury
project 1
police story

wicked movies

Takiko_4ever
yea i know a whole bunch!
Depends what kind your talking about?
I know a whole bunch of Asian Movies!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Luv Martial Arts movies. Ask me anything about them. Send me a private email and we willl talk more about them.

ADarksideJedi
I don't watch alot of them.But I do love "Motal Komet" great karate movie.Use to take classes too.jm

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I don't watch alot of them.But I do love "Motal Komet" great karate movie.Use to take classes too.jm

Do you mean Mortal Kombat ? If so, I have a question for you; are you retarded?

piranhamae
Originally posted by Fanboy
Damn you are good. What movie did Lau Kar Wing make with Samo Hung? Pedicab driver, The odd couple, or The Magnificent butcher? [/QUOTE

love me that Sammo Hung. The movie was odd driver lau ka wing has too many aka's kar-wing lau, chia wing liu etc....

vickylee
I have never heard it before!

Lawrencemin
i don 't know

jennifermoss
I know one movie of jackie chan and the name of the movie is The Karate Kid movie.In this movie jacky chan has done a brilliant acting and show karate to all of you.

carly546
can anyone help me, im trying to find a martal arts film for my partner but he can't remember the name.... he remembers that there is a guy in it that jumps through a big ring of barbed wire that is on fire and that it is quite recent.... does anyone know what it is called?

christinejoseph
The movie was Hand of death... Cheers.. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.