What if?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Otaku
What would your lives look like if GL never existed,or made SW.You probably would've been socially excepted,and well,have a life.stick out tongue
Sorry forget that.
How would the world be without SW?Many iventions that made our life(or war roll eyes (sarcastic) )easier,are based upon SW machines.

Imagawa666
Somebody lock this. This aint really belonging in tuis forum

Otaku
Originally posted by Imagawa666

Well where would it belong?Dude never made a single thread,but still has a big mouth on thread making.You go make a thread first before you go act like you own the place little boy.

Fishy
Who cares about how many threads somebody has made? I only made five, does that mean my opinion is worth less then yours?

darth-yoda
otaku r u darth otaku adn i dont think he ment that fishy my life without star wars would be me playng footy and having chavs as mates and i dont want that praise GL

Revan Souer
My life would be no different, cant see why your slagging everyone off it could be worse we could be into Britney Spears now that really would be sad evil face

Ogami Itto
jeez where do you live?? im a huge sw freak and im socially accepted and a have a great life (IMHO)

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by darth-yoda
otaku r u darth otaku adn i dont think he ment that fishy my life without star wars would be me playng footy and having chavs as mates and i dont want that praise GL

Yes, he is Darth_Otaku and Otaku_Sith.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Otaku
What would your lives look like if GL never existed,or made SW.You probably would've been socially excepted,and well,have a life.stick out tongue
Sorry forget that.
How would the world be without SW?Many iventions that made our life(or war roll eyes (sarcastic) )easier,are based upon SW machines.

Well, i am guessing if Star Wars wasn't here, you would be socially excepted and have friends as well, Darth Otaku.

Otaku
Dudes.If you had lives you wouldnt have taken that seriously.

Abyssal Lord
If SW never extisted I would not have an obession with Revan and KOTOR lol.

Imagawa666
This actually belongs in the star wars film threads me thinks. ANd no my jaw is quite small so i dint have big mouth thak you very much.

Otaku
This actually belongs in the star wars film threads me thinks. ANd no my jaw is quite small so i dint have big mouth thak you very much.

w00t] I almost laughed!

Darth_Janus

Who is this little runt? The only contribution I see you making here at KMC is sending emails to Lucasfilm over SS. Obviously you need to prioritize and stop barking orders like your word means anything. K? thx.

And to the topic, he's asking a rather serious question: How would life, popular culture, etc. Correct, Otaku?

And things would be drastically different. For one, you wouldn't have an SS thread to piss and moan in, Imagawa. I wouldn't be here, since I came here soley for SW. And every other quote of the moment on the main page wouldn't be straight from SW.

On second thought, if there wasn't SW, I could be reading poetry or playing LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth Again- ONly With Worse Graphics!

Pfft. Be real. SW is a fantasy for the modern era. No elves with gender issues or hairy stereotypical dwarves, no fairies (Except I think Lando's frontin') and no damn dragons.

Imagawa666
Imbecile! All I say is thAT I DONT THINK THIS BELONGS HERE AND YOU TAKE THE MICK. wHY? bECAUSE i WAS MAKING a point. Call me little boy go ahead. I've had worse. I never insulted you and you insult me. If your a big boy then act your age!!

Otaku
Originally posted by Darth_Janus

And to the topic, he's asking a rather serious question: How would life, popular culture, etc. Correct, Otaku?

At least somebody understands me.

Imagawa666
I give uo no one likes me even though they dnt like me fine. Ill leave............

Otaku
Somebody lock this. This aint really belonging in tuis forum Originally posted by Imagawa666
Imbecile! All I say is thAT I DONT THINK THIS BELONGS HERE AND YOU TAKE THE MICK. wHY? bECAUSE i WAS MAKING a point. Call me little boy go ahead. I've had worse. I never insulted you and you insult me. If your a big boy then act your age!!

Your somewhat like contradicting yourself in like a mondo way,duude.Besides you just call him imbecile.

Darth_Janus

First off, Date Masamune, your opinion of where this belongs is just that: yours. When you broadcast it here for the thread maker to see, he and anyone who supports him is entitled to show you just what they think of your opinion. It's called "Hey, you made your bed, now sleep in it." But ultimately, the opinion of where this belongs rests in the minds of the mods. And last I checked you aren't one. So please, don't start barking orders.

And you HAVE insulted me, on the SS thread, because I told you all to get over some has-been and get a real life. Star Wars may be the coolest geek trend of all time (Beats having dice in your pocket) but bashing SS over and over again is pretty much the bottom of the barrel.

And I do act my age. Do you?

Imagawa666
Ya actually

Imagawa666
Fine. Im very sorry for insulting anyone. Now ill go back to bashing ss. Goodbye Ladies and gentlemen.

Zachara
Well, anyone who's watched the bonus material on the SW DVDs knows what wouldn't of happend if SW didn't exist. For one, the speacial effects would be pretty crappy. Lucas started pretty much everything related to it. He even created Pixar, though it was called something else before he sold it.
Two, we wouldn't be here in this forum. But everyone's already said that at least once.
And three, we, or rather I, would be less fasinated with the way technology works. Star Wars sparked my curiousity about the future of machines.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Otaku
Sorry forget that.
How would the world be without SW?Many iventions that made our life(or war roll eyes (sarcastic) )easier,are based upon SW machines. Actually, the word is ACCEPTED, not EXCEPTED. And you gotta put a space after every comma. And it's spelled INVENTIONS.

Sorry, but that's how I respond to questions like that.

overlord
Originally posted by Tangible God
Actually, the word is ACCEPTED, not EXCEPTED. And you gotta put a space after every comma. And it's spelled INVENTIONS.

Sorry, but that's how I respond to questions like that.

Oh NO!! Spelling police!!! (gotta watsch my speling now..)

If SW didn't existed? I would probably be on a STAR TREK FORUM right now talking about SuperShadow as he would then be making cool stuff up about that!
mad Come on everybody!! Supershadow Supershadow!! mad

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by overlord
Oh NO!! Spelling police!!! (gotta watsch my speling now..)

If SW didn't existed? I would probably be on a STAR TREK FORUM right now talking about SuperShadow as he would then be making cool stuff up about that!
mad Come on everybody!! Supershadow Supershadow!! mad

Get a life.

overlord
Hahaha! You guy's are so predictable!! I just knew you were gonna say that!! HAHAHA!! How old are you anyway?

Darth_Janus
Old enough to see that your obsession with SS are unhealthy.

overlord
Hahaha!! I typed SS SS after it just to get a negative comment and you fell right for it! But come on, telling someone to get a life and stop posting IS pretty childish isn't it? Am I right or am I right? HAHAHA!!

stick out tongue Come on everybody get worked up for nothing!! and feel like a fool!! stick out tongue

Spelljammer
Without Star Wars they'd all have become Trekkies.. Scary stuff..

overlord
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Without Star Wars they'd all have become Trekkies.. Scary stuff..

Thanks for not bashing me, because I am a very sensitive person and all you know. I DO actually like Star Trek (just not the name), it was a good comment wasn't it? big grin

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by overlord
Hahaha!! I typed SS SS after it just to get a negative comment and you fell right for it! But come on, telling someone to get a life and stop posting IS pretty childish isn't it? Am I right or am I right? HAHAHA!!

stick out tongue Come on everybody get worked up for nothing!! and feel like a fool!! stick out tongue

People like you make people like me wonder why having a child isn't already monitored by the nation for quality assurance. I mean, stupid people shouldn't have kids.

overlord
People like you make people like me wonder why having a child isn't already monitored by the nation for quality assurance. I mean, stupid people shouldn't have kids.

Give it up, sonny you have been owned by me. HAHAHAHAHA!!
You thought you were pretty smart didn't you! big grin

You know hating anonymous pranksters on the internet is very unhealthy too! smile

Darth_Janus
Uh, no.

You couldn't own me if you tried.

I am pretty damn smart. Still am. Always will be.

No, I'm just making fun of you for being so obviously ridiculous. But nice try on turning it around.

Shouldn't you be over in another thread, quoting SS like it's actually interesting?

overlord
HAHAHAHAHA!!! laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing

I knew you thought you were pretty smart, your arrogance has lead to ending up like me and SuperShadow!

You know.. You don't REALLY have to read everything I post just because your ego tells you you have to have the last word. HAHAHAHA!!

BTW, am I going to get banned now?

Darth_Janus
No, I'm just really bored and you're the only one really posting. I don't have to say anything, but it gives me opportunities to use pics, which is always good.

And why would you get banned?

Fishy
Because he's annoying me with trying to play cool..

overlord
No, I'm just really bored and you're the only one really posting. I don't have to say anything, but it gives me opportunities to use pics, which is always good.

And why would you get banned?

Because I am being a bored *******?

Oh yeah, I already thought it was weird you couldn't defend yourself..
But you are owned then are you? Please please please I want at least one person to be in my owning list (wich I don't really have)

Anyway, thanks for entertaining my psychotic mind.

darth rediculus
darth janus,

please get a life...

overlord
Nahh.. He was just kidding I think, but it was pretty entertaining.

Darth Faunus
The two of you are. . . pathetic, to say the least. DR even moreso, for trying and failing miserably to successfully accuse someone else of your own short-comings. . .

overlord
Aww.. but Janus said the same thing..
Please don't hold grudges, internet is just for fun.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by darth rediculus
darth janus,

please get a life...

Who are you again?

Nobody, right.

Darth Faunus
Hey, I got no problems with you so long as you don't spew SS garbage all over the 'net. . .

overlord
Ah, it was just a joke.
If it makes you mad you should smoke a cigarette.

Fishy
I love that you make Kitty scared picture smile It always makes me laugh, its my background image for two weeks now. Don't know why I said that, just felt like it.

darth rediculus
why do you guys hate this guy (supershadow) anyway. it is not that he killed someone...he is just funny. I think his site must be linked with ebaumsworld :P

Fishy
Because a shit load of people believe it. He's fooling people and lying to many of them in a large scale, which is just a rotten thing to do on its own. But when people come here and post SS bullshit trying to sound smart, well it just pisses you off. Now back on topic.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Fishy
I love that you make Kitty scared picture smile It always makes me laugh, its my background image for two weeks now. Don't know why I said that, just felt like it.

That pic rules. It's combined cute kitty with ferocious ears back position. But it's so helpless, you can't help but laugh.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Fishy
Because a shit load of people believe it. He's fooling people and lying to many of them in a large scale, which is just a rotten thing to do on its own. But when people come here and post SS bullshit trying to sound smart, well it just pisses you off. Now back on topic.

What he said. Unless you can find it elsewhere and prove that they did not get it from SS, everything on SS is bull.

antisupershadow
Ya actually

Although as a CHRISTian I am not fond of your last 3 numbers in your SN, I still think you are pretty cool.

Tangible God
Originally posted by antisupershadow
Although as a CHRISTian I am not fond of your last 3 numbers in your SN, I still think you are pretty cool. And as my name ISN'T Christian Slater, I find your use of the word Christian totally innocent in every way.

Insane Monk
This thread got kind of off topic, didn't it?

Darth_Nefarus
on topic:
I wouldn't have shit anymore. and most movies wouldn't be as good as ILM, skywalker sound, pixar etc. wouldn't be around.

and we wouldn't be here arguing over retarded shit

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
on topic:
I wouldn't have shit anymore. and most movies wouldn't be as good as ILM, skywalker sound, pixar etc. wouldn't be around.

and we wouldn't be here arguing over retarded shit But that's the human way.

Now, if we were all Twi'leks, we'd be dancing for each other and turning each other on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.