APOCALYPSE vs SUPERMAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
this is a pretty fair fight, and we are not talking about precrisis superman, or aoa apocalypse.

BobbyD
You know, I'm pretty sure Apoc is intelligent enough to come up with something Kryptonite-like or "techy-magical", if you will, to beat Superman. However, Apoc seems to be the all-time, classic underachiever. He'll FIND a way to lose. Also, DC would never have their favorite guy lose to someone (Apoc) who continually loses to people lesser than himself.

Mainstream
Apocalypse with out a doubt. last time a checked Magneto, Lex, Dr. Doom, Joker, Venom, Green Goblin all lose too....sure Apocalypse loses but it usually takes a lot for him to lose...him against one guy even if the guy is Superman doesn't mean Supes would win...you have to reach deeper than Apocalypse alway loses...all bad guys always lose...sooner or later. meditate

leonheartmm
but thats not based on the fact that all bad guys lose, look at thanos, hes an ******* and he almost always comes out on top, im talkin about it in terms of power and intelligence.

Mainstream
true...but Apocalypse could win...but because Superman is DC comics number 1 top dog...Apocalypse would lose.

BlaqChaos
Apocalypse has had 5000 years to conquer Earth, and what has he done? Squat! Doctor Doom, has done more to take over the world in the past 5 years than Apocalypse has done in the past 5 millenia.

Mainstream
Cable would dissagree...in his time line Apoc rules and because he couldn't die..like say Magneto and Dr. Doom ...he kept on ruling.

golem370
Thanos is an Enigma He is he is like a Cosmic Two Face He plays both sides against themselfs

jplatinum
superman

King KAM
The man of Tommorow would beat the holy hell out of that blueman group reject.

Xplosive
Apocalypse kills him imediatelly.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by King KAM
The man of Tommorow would beat the holy hell out of that blueman group reject.

hysterical

Cosmo Kramer
Superman loses at first. But goes back in time and learns from his mistakes to kick ass.

leonheartmm
i didnt think i would say this, BUT PLEASE STOP UNDERESTIMATING APOCALYPSE!

Mainstream
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i didnt think i would say this, BUT PLEASE STOP UNDERESTIMATING APOCALYPSE!

indeed. wickedph

Spelljammer
I have to admit this is a differant fight, but let's say you.. Isn't Appocalypse more or less something Supes has already handled before?

Darkseid.
Mongul.

Appocalypse may put up a good fight, but you can't beat the son of Krypton. Perhaps your biggest flaw in this battle was pitting a hero up against a villain, it's always apparent who will win..

yahman
Without any prep how exactly is Apoc supposed to hurt Superman ??????? smile

Mainstream
Originally posted by yahman
Without any prep how exactly is Apoc supposed to hurt Superman ??????? smile

grow, blind Supes with energy, and stomp him like a foolish insect. big grin

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
grow, blind Supes with energy, and stomp him like a foolish insect. big grin ... hit him really hard and blast him too. Turn hand into a hammer and bangin.

yahman
grow, blind Supes with energy, and stomp him like a foolish insect. big grin

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
tttttttttttttttt Ok then yes confused

Mainstream
Apoc got Kryptonite trees growing outside his temple too.

Marvelgeek
Apoc COULD win dammit bawling

yahman
All really good ideas smile confused

But i still dont think Apoc could actually hurt Superman. Unless they fight at his gaff. smile big grin

Mainstream
superman is super over rated..must be one of his powers.

Marvelgeek
superman is super over rated..must be one of his powers. Yeah like one of those super-knitting and super-fishing things. big grin

Mainstream
the only way Superman could win is if Superman super pee can burn through Apoc armor...

Superman: I can defeat this guy...I only have on choice.

Apocalypse: it's over Superman..tremble before...what are you doing...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. super pee...my armor...you win this time..but I'll be back.

Marvelgeek
the only way Superman could win is if Superman super pee can burn through Apoc armor...

Superman: I can defeat this guy...I only have on choice.

Apocalypse: it's over Superman..tremble before...what are you doing...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. super pee...my armor...you win this time..but I'll be back.
To think what a horrible way to go.... sad

jrodslam
Someone correct me if Im wrong, but didnt Cyclops once blast a small hole in Apoc's armor? Im not 100% sure, so no one get mad if i am wrong. Its just what i heard.

yahman
superman is super over rated..must be one of his powers.

Nah change the r in rated to a H. Now you know why:

'the only way Superman could win is if Superman super pee can burn through Apoc armor...'

Yeh Apoc would certainly win !!!!!!!!!!

The only way Apoc would win is.... ummmmm Nah i cant think of anything. wink

Mainstream
ha ha ha ha ha ........Apocalypse wins..but he is not without mercy..I'm sure Superman will have a super funeral...maybe Batman will show up and give a few words.

Batman: damn damn damn fool...I told you Apocalypse was too strong...you never listen..you always try to do things alone.

Robin: look who's talking...

Batman: SHUT UP.

Marvelgeek

The only way Apoc would win is.... ummmmm Nah i cant think of anything. wink bangin renske

Mainstream
Nah change the r in rated to a H. Now you know why:

'the only way Superman could win is if Superman super pee can burn through Apoc armor...'

Yeh Apoc would certainly win !!!!!!!!!!

The only way Apoc would win is.... ummmmm Nah i cant think of anything. wink

that's so funny it hurts evil face

roughrider
but thats not based on the fact that all bad guys lose, look at thanos, hes an ******* and he almost always comes out on top, im talkin about it in terms of power and intelligence.

Not Thanos.

Late in The Infinity Gauntlet, Adam Warlock plays psychiatrist to Thanos, showing him through all his scheming and conquering...HE ACTUALLY CRAVES DEFEAT. eek!

Wickerman
Superman sets out to do something, he does it. Apocalypse sets out to do something.....he fails to a bunch of mutants. Not to the most powerful being on earth (DC Universe), but to mutants..........yes.......mutants.......more than once......more than twice......mutants......a bunch of them........

I think all this hype about Apocalypse's "untold power and potential" is about as relevant as me talking about some untold power and potential of myself to become a mutant. It won't happen. Neither will Apocalypse win.

~wickerman~

Mainstream
Originally posted by Wickerman
Superman sets out to do something, he does it. Apocalypse sets out to do something.....he fails to a bunch of mutants. Not to the most powerful being on earth (DC Universe), but to mutants..........yes.......mutants.......more than once......more than twice......mutants......a bunch of them........

I think all this hype about Apocalypse's "untold power and potential" is about as relevant as me talking about some untold power and potential of myself to become a mutant. It won't happen. Neither will Apocalypse win.

~wickerman~

I recall Apocalypse ruling the earth in Cable time line for 2000 years...if that's not winning what is?

illadelph12
I'd take Apoc in a fight vs. Supes. I believe this thread has been done a few times before, and I dropped an essay on why Apoc could take Supes, but I don't feel like rehashing the entire explanation.

Basically, you can't beat Apocalypse through purely physical means, his powers negate that. You have to attack him psionically or attack him at the atomic level through telekinesis/polarity manipulation, effecting his molecular cohesion. Anything short of that is just you wasting your time and pissing him off. When Apocalypse is at 100%, he'd take Superman. Nothing that Supes brings to the table is something Apoc can't handle, even Supes' "speed blitzing". Apoc could absorb all of Supes blows (ala Sebastian Shaw) and effectively wear Superman out like Doomsday did. And if Supes trys to fly into space and get away to regroup, Apoc could morph into a space ship with a warpdrive, or morph warp engines out of his back/feet and chase him down. Being a techno-organic metamorph with full control of your atomic structure and celestial armor has it's advantages.

Oh, and as far as people constantly stating Apoc never accomplishes anything, the premise of the character has always been that Apocalypse is destined to rule the world when mutantkind was the dominant species, and the population levels of mutants haven't reached that phase yet. It's already been shown that this is an eventuality, between Cable's timeline and Kang the Conqueror's as well. Apoc is simply waiting for the point in time when mutants are the majority, then he makes his move, and succeeds. If he wanted to, he could have made his move during the time of the Roman Empire or the the Khans, and Marvel Earth would be far different than it is today, but there would have been scarce amounts of mutants for him to rule, so it would be meaningless. The premise of the character has always been that Apoc wants to rule a world of mutants, the whole "The Strong must be culled from the Weak" thing. That's why he's waited 4000+ years to make moves. There were basically no mutants besides him on the Earth in the times of ancient Egypt. When they show up, they put up a bit of resistance to being ruled by a giant shape shifting Egyptian with blue lips, but he eventually wins and rules for centuries upon centuries.

Besides, he's a bad guy.

jinzin
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd take Apoc in a fight vs. Supes. I believe this thread has been done a few times before, and I dropped an essay on why Apoc could take Supes, but I don't feel like rehashing the entire explanation.

Basically, you can't beat Apocalypse through purely physical means, his powers negate that. You have to attack him psionically or attack him at the atomic level through telekinesis/polarity manipulation, effecting his molecular cohesion. Anything short of that is just you wasting your time and pissing him off. When Apocalypse is at 100%, he'd take Superman. Nothing that Supes brings to the table is something Apoc can't handle, even Supes' "speed blitzing". Apoc could absorb all of Supes blows (ala Sebastian Shaw) and effectively wear Superman out like Doomsday did. And if Supes trys to fly into space and get away to regroup, Apoc could morph into a space ship with a warpdrive, or morph warp engines out of his back/feet and chase him down. Being a techno-organic metamorph with full control of your atomic structure and celestial armor has it's advantages.

Oh, and as far as people constantly stating Apoc never accomplishes anything, the premise of the character has always been that Apocalypse is destined to rule the world when mutantkind was the dominant species, and the population levels of mutants haven't reached that phase yet. It's already been shown that this is an eventuality, between Cable's timeline and Kang the Conqueror's as well. Apoc is simply waiting for the point in time when mutants are the majority, then he makes his move, and succeeds. If he wanted to, he could have made his move during the time of the Roman Empire or the the Khans, and Marvel Earth would be far different than it is today, but there would have been scarce amounts of mutants for him to rule, so it would be meaningless. The premise of the character has always been that Apoc wants to rule a world of mutants, the whole "The Strong must be culled from the Weak" thing. That's why he's waited 4000+ years to make moves. There were basically no mutants besides him on the Earth in the times of ancient Egypt. When they show up, they put up a bit of resistance to being ruled by a giant shape shifting Egyptian with blue lips, but he eventually wins and rules for centuries upon centuries.

Besides, he's a bad guy.

EXACTLY...

I mean another thing to consider is that apocalypse is more concerned with pulling strings rather than physical engagements himself...

yes he was beat by stryfe (while he was very sick by the way)...but seriously being beatin while in a physicaly weakened state by a subject genetically created for the sole purpose of one's destruction is about the equivolent of when batman beats supes with kryptonite.

losing to magneto? sorry but i seriously SERIOUSLY doubt supes would fair much better.

other than that when we see apoc get into it in physical confrontations what does he do? beats high evolutionary...beats hordes of x-men in (literally) seconds.

supes just does not have the proper tools to take apoc out plain and simple.

Mainstream
Supes don't have what it takes to beat Apoc "leave him to me" cable2

jinzin
lol..cool.

O.D Geist
let me ask u apoc fans something.

do u think apoc is stronger and better than Darkseid?

if not than sups is going to kill him, if he is close to darkseids lvl it will be a battle but sups with come out with s hard and struggle win dont u think

jinzin
that's not a fair assessment...darksied has a weapon/power that can literally vaporize apocalypse of the face of his existance...if it was a physical matchup however, darksied probably wouldn't fair so hot considering in h2h he doesn't have a whole lot of variety to offer where as apocalypse does..

it's the shadowcat/wolverine-rule of thumb all over again...

long pig
I wouldn't be suprised if Apocs blasts could counter the O-Beams, seeing as Superman's did.

Darkseid is no longer an accomplishment to be proud of, Superman can take him, Orion can take him, Thor could, WW could, Hercules could, Hulk could.

Basically anyone who is strong.

jinzin
and wolverine.

illadelph12
Darkseid isn't Apocalypse, they have completely different abilities. I'm finding it very hard to grasp what you are getting at Geist.

Last time I checked Darkseid had higher echelon super human strength and endurance, and the Omega Effect. He wasn't a techno organic metamorph with Celestial armor, as well as higher echelon super human strength and endurance.

I'm not an Apoc fan, I just tend to lean towards logical outcomes, even if it means a character I like loses.

In this instance, Superman is outmatched due to his, in this case, limited attack options. He's not a high level telekinetic, electromagnetic, or matter manipulator, and he's not telepathic. What Superman does bring to the Table are all things that Apocalypse has no problems contending with: physical assaults.

On the flip side, it's been shown that Supes has a limit to the physical punishment he can take, as proven by Doomsday; a being Apocalypse could match blow for blow if he chose to take the physical route and used his brain and abilities. Apocalypse, at will, can increase his strength and density with no known upper limit, or augment the way his body absorbs impacts and energy, making all of Supes attacks a mute point.

Basically, you can't physically harm Apocalypse, he has complete control of his atomic structure, from density to substance to size to function. He's just to versatile for someone who realies on physical attacks to score a victory on him, which is why he'd kick Hulk's ass even worse than he'd do Supes. At least Supes can fly and has ranged attacks like heat vision/super breath. Downside is that those attacks still have no real effect on Apocalypse either.

Ripping him in half with adverse polarities at an atomic level, breaking down his molecular cohesion through high end telekinesis, or shattering his essense/astral form through psionic manipulation while he's attempting to procure a new host body is a different story.

It's a matter of abilities, not just physical strength.

zachrivard
superman wins he is way to fast and way to strong

Xplosive
Originally posted by long pig
I wouldn't be suprised if Apocs blasts could counter the O-Beams, seeing as Superman's did.

He would counter it.

Darkseid is no longer an accomplishment to be proud of, Superman can take him, Orion can take him, Thor could, WW could, Hercules could, Hulk could.

Basically anyone who is strong.

Now, those you mentined would all take Darkseid now, Apocalypse would crush him.

Xplosive
Originally posted by zachrivard
superman wins he is way to fast and way to strong

I don't think so.

zachrivard
apoc would get his ass kick by Darkseid

zachrivard
superman would win
apoc has been beaten by magneto
superman would cream apoc

ExtraMision5555
Due to the restraints of supermans powers and the way apoc must be beaten, superman would not win this, Superman is very strong, but literally incapable of defeating apoc

Think of a tank and helicopter, Sure, they are both very powerful, but a helicopter would have an advantage over the tank because it can simply fly above the cannons field of vision

Juntai
Superman could use his Kryptonian Torqasm Vo or whatever and attack meta-metaphysically.

And saying Apoc is anywhere on Superman's level physically is a joke. If he was clobbering like Superman, it would be much harder for people to take him down. And he'd likely kill half of whatever teams approached him at least.

jinzin
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman could use his Kryptonian Torqasm Vo or whatever and attack meta-metaphysically.

And saying Apoc is anywhere on Superman's level physically is a joke. If he was clobbering like Superman, it would be much harder for people to take him down. And he'd likely kill half of whatever teams approached him at least.

are you not aware apoc casually nearly choked hulk out?
confused

yahman
OK Apoc seems like a weaker version of Cyborg Superman. Superman beat him by placing his hand thru his body (quite easily I might add) and then proceeded to vibrate his body at immense speeds, therefore attacking Cyborg Superman at a molecular level. And I also believe that his heat vision has become so powerful that its just below the omega effect in destructive potency. I'm pretty sure a full blast of this would attack Apoc at a molecular level. And although it isn't cannon as such, Magneto had no problems killing Apocalypse with a physical attack.

Mean while how exactly is Apoc supposed to hurt Superman. His strength is not even rated a Level 7 any more. This means he is weaker than Abomination, and we saw what happened to him when he had to fight 'a really strong' character. ALthough APoc can create a variety of weapons, none have the power to cause superman more than meagre annoyance. If you can prove me wrong, please do.

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
are you not aware apoc casually nearly choked hulk out?
confused

proof:

http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/hulk2-456pic1.gif

~wickerman~

jinzin
proof:

http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/hulk2-456pic1.gif

~wickerman~

dammit I don't see anything the pic isn't working...

xmarksthespot
Just wondering whether this adds anything to the argument:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/bbolt.jpg
Black Bolt rocks laughing out loud

Mainstream
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

that just proves Apoc can be knocked around at his "normal size"

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
dammit I don't see anything the pic isn't working...

Should be workin now:

~wickerman~

Mainstream
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Tower/5805/apoc1.wav

xmarksthespot
that just proves Apoc can be knocked around at his "normal size"
Knocked around? You mean killed.

Mainstream
Black Bolt killed Apocalypse? http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Tower/5805/namescab.wav

yahman
Knocked around? You mean killed.

when did this happen ?

Mainstream
yeah.....http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Tower/5805/magneto.wav

xmarksthespot
Black Bolt appears to kill HoM Apocalypse.

yahman

In which of the mini's ?

Mainstream

things are not always as they appear dear child

Wickerman
things are not always as they appear dear child

Translation: Though the pic you've scanned shows nothing more or less than total OWNAGE, Apocalypse will somehow be revived, bigger and meaner than ever roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
It's in the Black Panther tie-in. Black Bolt's cool. big grin

Mainstream
Translation: Though the pic you've scanned shows nothing more or less than total OWNAGE, Apocalypse will somehow be revived, bigger and meaner than ever roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

that's right sugah...ah don't know when ge gonna take over but ah know when he do a'lota folks gonna be as nervous as long tailed cats in rooms full'a rockin chairs rogue5

illadelph12
House of M? We're using altered reality versions of characters in this fight?

Xplosive

When did this happen, in which issue? I didn't know that.

illadelph12
It's gotta be either BP #7 or 8 (which I haven't read), but HoM is kinda a gray area. It's the 616 universe and all, but it's an altered reality. I'm not sure what to make of it. Should it be considered 100% canon?

If so, Captain America threads are going to be really one sided toward his opponents...

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud poor 80 year old Cap.
I'd say some character showings can be considered cannon imo e.g. Apocalypse and some can't e.g. Doom. A lot of the characters haven't really been altered powerwise - only personality and history-wise.

illadelph12
I don't know, man. Blackbolt's gone up against Apoc before with much less profitable results, and his scream had no effect at all. Now he's treating Apoc like he's Tina Turner and BB's Ike-agar Turner-agon.

I'm not one to cry writing foul (because I really don't care, it is what it is), but that does smell of what people call "PIS".

illadelph12
Oh, and PIS means "Plot Induced Stupidity", not PIS as in urine.

Mainstream
cable2 "Apocalypse belongs to me"

Wickerman
Originally posted by illadelph12
It's gotta be either BP #7 or 8 (which I haven't read), but HoM is kinda a gray area. It's the 616 universe and all, but it's an altered reality. I'm not sure what to make of it. Should it be considered 100% canon?

If so, Captain America threads are going to be really one sided toward his opponents...

I have no idea if what's happening currently in HoM is going to be considered as continuity either laughing out loud
It'll probably be chalked up as a bigass illusion and be completely ignored. However, in Apoc's defense, i seem to recall an edition in which BB whispers (just like here, so not screaming) towards Apoc, and he's unphased by it.

~wickerman~

yahman
I have no idea if what's happening currently in HoM is going to be considered as continuity either laughing out loud
It'll probably be chalked up as a bigass illusion and be completely ignored. However, in Apoc's defense, i seem to recall an edition in which BB whispers (just like here, so not screaming) towards Apoc, and he's unphased by it.

~wickerman~

Cool. My respect for the guy has increased substantially.IMO he should be taken out of X Men and used against more powerful teams. He's got alot of potential, and if he wasn't being killed in every story he appears in, he could become the real Badass he deserves to be. I'll admit that his powers should make him above Superman, but he's never given any proof to suggest he has what it takes.

leonheartmm
now hold on just a second, that black bolt pic doesnt prove anything, blackbolt is a guy that can just as easily take out doomsday, superman and darkside simultaneously as he could apocalypse, its not like superman has a chance against him either.

Xplosive
now hold on just a second, that black bolt pic doesnt prove anything, blackbolt is a guy that can just as easily take out doomsday, superman and darkside simultaneously as he could apocalypse, its not like superman has a chance against him either.

Well, Wickerman said in some edition Apocalpyse was totally uneffected by BB whisper (or did you mean that in X-Factor 67).
Cuase in X-Factor 67 was best showing what did BB did to Apocalypse, his scream actully, totally nothing.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Xplosive
Well, Wickerman said in some edition Apocalpyse was totally uneffected by BB whisper (or did you mean that in X-Factor 67).
Cuase in X-Factor 67 was best showing what did BB did to Apocalypse, his scream actully, totally nothing.

I meant in X-factor 67, when they were fighting on the moon. X-Factor + Inhumans vs. Apoc. But that was at the beginning of 91. I'm pretty sure his power back then was still considered to be a sound blast. If that's true, then i'm not surprised it didn't work out erm
The recent show of BP #7 with him using his power against Apoc is with his power as the unknown particle that interacts with electrons to produce the desired effect.....in this case complete annihilation.

Either way, as i remember those issues of X-factor were ultimately there for the x-factor + Askani + inhumans to find cable infected with the legacy virus. It was a sort of introduction of Apocalypse's future. So....i'm not surprised that basically in a comic book issue that was there for him, he'd pull a stunt like that.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
Yes, but now, in this storline, BP#7, Apocalypse isn't even considered as canon. Or this BB beating Apocalpyse isn't considered a canon.

K3VIL
Where was all Apocalypse so proclamed infinite power and superior intellect when he submerged into water Namor unleashing his fury?
Why he was running from Namor?
Why Cyclops was able to hurt him with his optic blasts?
Why Apocalypse choose to do not mess with Onslaught?
Cause he knows it would mean one of his greatest beatings.
Apocalypse has some showings just to grant him the position of greatest mutant villain, but the truth is that he's pushover.

Xplosive
Apocalypse potenial power is far above some pitiful Namor. The point is with Apocalypse power that he posseses, writers could make him easily God-like being.

Wickerman
Apocalypse potenial power is far above some pitiful Namor. The point is with Apocalypse power that he posseses, writers could make him easily God-like being.

So could Jubilee and Bobby Drake. Bobby especially being an Omega level mutant, with an incredible degree of matter manipulation. A LOT of characters have great potential. And writers could easily make them God-like. In here, in the comic book vs. forum we take past events into consideration more than some untold "potential".

Also, it has been stated over and over and over again that whatever happens in HoM is considered canon. At least for now. It's not an alternate reality like AoA. It's 616. Whether the 616 reality is being altered, doesn't matter. Give me an official reference where Marvel states that HoM takes place in a DIFFERENT REALITY.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
So could Jubilee and Bobby Drake. Bobby especially being an Omega level mutant, with an incredible degree of matter manipulation. A LOT of characters have great potential. And writers could easily make them God-like. In here, in the comic book vs. forum we take past events into consideration more than some untold "potential".
~wickerman~

No, logiclly, Apocalypse could give himself the power of Iceman and many others and duplicate them, since he has complete control over his body, logiclly it should be no problem due to his powers.
Apocalypse power has so many options that is just outstanding.
I know we take past events, Apocalypse has some good of them, even taking on cosmic beings and having the upper hand.

Wickerman
No, logiclly, Apocalypse could give himself the power of Iceman and many others and duplicate them, since he has complete control over his body, logiclly it should be no problem due to his powers.
Apocalypse power has so many options that is just outstanding.
I know we take past events, Apocalypse has some good of them, even taking on cosmic beings and having the upper hand.

All in all, it's considered unachieved potential, be it in one form or another. How about Morph eh? He could basically do ANYTHING. It....is......potential. You may have the potential to be a genius. If you don't use it, you're worse off than a guy with less potential but more practice and experience.

~wickerman~

K3VIL
Apocalypse only concrete facts are the AoA ones and the Twelves one.
Thanos has done more than him.
Dr. Doom too.
Kang too.
Same for Magus.
Same for Darkseid.
Same for Parallax.
Same for Juggernaut.

Xplosive
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thanos has done more than him.

Thanos has done more than anyone.

broly112
apoalypse would beat the shit out you dipshits who oppose him

Wickerman
Originally posted by broly112

I'd be more convinced if you spelled his name properly no expression

~wickerman~

King KAM
This my friends is a perect example.....

Dont Smoke Crack, ESPECIALLY when pregnant....

long pig
This my friends is a perect example.....

Dont Smoke Crack, ESPECIALLY when pregnant....
Because you get extra retard babies!

King KAM
Because you get extra retard babies!
yes my friend, that is correct....

broly112
yes my friend, that is correct....

King KAM

This man has the IQ of a soapdish, actually on the IQ test the Soapdish and a mop both scored at 12, broly112 scored a negative 5, his head is so empty one day it is going to collapse into itself like a black hole.

broly112
This man has the IQ of a soapdish, actually on the IQ test the Soapdish and a mop both scored at 12, broly112 scored a negative 5, his head is so empty one day it is going to collapse into itself like a black hole.

Wickerman
For Christ's sake, stop it with the insults. You'll get good threads closed, or get warned/banned.

Also, broly, the idea is to type in the reply box, not in the post subject box.

~wickerman~

King KAM

Also, broly, the idea is to type in the reply box, not in the post subject box.

~wickerman~
hahahahahahahaha, thats why it looked like that.... laughing

meep-meep

Uggh! That's a little embarrasing...funny as hell though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.