bruce wayne in the batman beyond suit vs spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who is gonna win? they fight anywhere.

klintypooh
This thread is much better than the other one you made. roll eyes (sarcastic)

spetznaz
Originally posted by jesserw21
who is gonna win? they fight anywhere.

Could go either way. In fact I'd say Spiderman would win this one ......BECAUSE Bruce had the BBeyond suit on.
Huh?
Well, with the suit on Bruce may decide to go and trade a few blows with Spidey. Now, SPidey is able to toss 10 tons, meaning that he is not exactly the best person to get into fisticuffs with. Marvel has many overpowered characters that can go 100 tons and stuff, but Spidey's ten tons is still a lot.
Now, if Batman has his 'normal' suit (without the enhancements and such) he would have to rely on his mind and skills, basically defeating Spidey using his tactical/strategic skills rather than brawn. However with the BBeyond suit he might just try (i doubt it, but it;s possible) to get into a rumble with spidey ....and spidey can clock 10 tons.

Anyways, with the BBeyond suit I'd say Spiderman would win.
With nothing but a pair of swimming trunks, a well-stocked utility belt, and a bat cave of bat gizmos .....Bruce Wayne would take Spidey out easy.

Juntai
Batman would rely on his mind and skills anyways. He wouldn't just blindly rush in. That's not Bruce Wayne. In the end, it's rarely his Kung Fu that ends the comic. Then again, he does know the modified Panther strike, otherwise dubbed "The one hitter quiter" insta-KO.

bardock
spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.