show of your car thread!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antillies
well show of your car motor cycle or watever youre driving

here is my totally awesome TO fast TO furious replika of nissan skyline stick out tongue

Antillies
wait my pic dont work i will try to fix the prob as fast as i can mad

Antillies
here it is stick out tongue

Nissan skyline 2 fast 2 furious replika eek!

TigerLover
nice! thumb up

Although I seem to recall the skyline being a little more sleek and aerodynamic... blink

Antillies
Originally posted by TigerLover
nice! thumb up

Although I seem to recall the skyline being a little more sleek and aerodynamic... blink

maybe it is so evil face but take a skylina and this volvo and make a endurance test ans this one will win eek!

TigerLover
laughing out loud yeah well you have to put a high speed bump infront of a skyline and they're stuck. I cant believe how low some people drop their suspension and then they moan when the car grounds over bumps... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Antillies
Originally posted by TigerLover
laughing out loud yeah well you have to put a high speed bump infront of a skyline and they're stuck. I cant believe how low some people drop their suspension and then they moan when the car grounds over bumps... roll eyes (sarcastic)

its better to to tune the car instead of put all that plastic shit on the car
when i buy my opel they are gonna se who is the king on the road stick out tongue

DanZeke25
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/213.jpg

EDIT: the full size didnt come up.. but o well.

Antillies
WTF no one here owns a a vehicle or what!!!!? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.