Who's Next

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revan Souer
I DONT KNOW IF THIS WILL BE ALLOWED BUT WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE NEXT MOVIE STAR TO START A SINGING CAREAR OR VISA VERSA?

Fëanor
Well I hear Britney's sister is following in her footstep so to speak.

.Dance_Inside.
Jojo will probably start acting soon

Ashlee Simpson is in a new movie...Pff thats retarded

Fëanor
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
Jojo will probably start acting soon

Ashlee Simpson is in a new movie...Pff thats retarded oh god!!! i actually thought jojo was lohan...and what's up with jojo's cheeks? blink she looks weird when she smiles.

ashlee simpson? funny how sad it's become the slew of talent that's pervading hollywood.

Revan Souer

botankus
Richard Pryor gets my vote

Fëanor
blink

Revan Souer
Originally posted by botankus
Richard Pryor gets my vote ?

Fëanor
Originally posted by Revan Souer
? my thoughts exactly

lets hope and pray to whatever god you believe in that Mr. Spears does NOT become an actor/singer/hey i've got a new line of clothing/cologne w/e.

i've already had to lower my IQ to just comprehend his existence.

Revan Souer

Fëanor
big grin SORRY I WONT GO THAT LOW too late for me tbh...lately i've been saying: Duuuhhrr!

Revan Souer

Fëanor
I hear William Shatner has a new CD out btw eek!

Revan Souer

Fëanor
Ive hear him sing well talk to music confused laughing so have i...it's fkn hilarious.

Revan Souer
He even does it to rap now how can you do that

Fëanor
He even does it to rap now how can you do that only if he's off his meds i would assume stick out tongue

Revan Souer

CrazyInLove
LL Cool J made a fine actor..

I think Usher might try some acting in next couple years or so..

Fëanor
Maybe the he has a demon wig.

Talking of rap why are so many Rappers thinking they can act, most actors can't even do that so why should rappers cause they know one day they'll lose their status to whomever is up and coming...what else is there for them to do, but act or at least mimic acting.Originally posted by CrazyInLove
LL Cool J made a fine actor..

I think Usher might try some acting in next couple years or so.. LL is alright as is Will Smith, but between the two I have to give it to Will for Six Degrees....

Please, not Usher...gah!

Revan Souer
Will ain't bad, but Usher has already done stuff i think. Wasnt he in facilty or something like that. As for LL please stop acting its just embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.