Saint of Killers v Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whirlysplatt
Discuss smile

leonidas
thanos. he can withstand planet-destroying blasts, has really powerful energy blasts, is really strong and . . . purple! oh, AND he;s even beaten . . . THE SILVER SURFER!!

saint's got no chance . . . wink

Sentry
Originally posted by leonidas
thanos. he can withstand planet-destroying blasts, has really powerful energy blasts, is really strong and . . . purple! oh, AND he;s even beaten . . . THE SILVER SURFER!!

Exactly

Whirlysplatt

I know your being sarcastic Leo smile

Solidus Snake
i hope to God so too.

1 bullet is all it takes. thnos cant even hurt teh saint.

leonidas
<<I know your being sarcastic Leo>>

noooooo . . .

laughing

Whirlysplatt
<<I know your being sarcastic Leo>>

noooooo . . .

laughing

smile

GalacticStorm
Another marvel bashing thread i see. Do you feel better now? laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Another marvel bashing thread i see. Do you feel better now? laughing out loud

Not really I am merely offering a thread for people to post on, who do you think would win GS smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Not really I am merely offering a thread for people to post on, who do you think would win GS smile

That is far from what this thread is about theres an ulterior motive behind it and as such i dont really want to get involved. Good luck with the thread though. I wonder how long it will last.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
That is far from what this thread is about theres an ulterior motive behind it and as such i dont really want to get involved. Good luck with the thread though. I wonder how long it will last.

Ulterior motive confused what do you mean smile

Piedmon
YOUR COMMUNIST AGENDA HASN'T ESCAPED OUR NOTICE, "Whirlysplatt." >[

Dizzle
Hmm... The real question is, does the Angel of Death truly have the power to overrule Death herself? Thanos is banned forever from death's realm, and since that's exactly where the Saint's guns send people, would it work? Thanos probly couldn't do much to the Saint either. So I'm actually gonna say stalemate, or a win for the Saint, should his bullets actually overrule Death's decree. This is quite the paradox, either way...

The weapon which kills without fail against one who cannot die.

Intriguing...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Piedmon
YOUR COMMUNIST AGENDA HASN'T ESCAPED OUR NOTICE, "Whirlysplatt." >

laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Dizzle
Hmm... The real question is, does the Angel of Death truly have the power to overrule Death herself? Thanos is banned forever from death's realm, and since that's exactly where the Saint's guns send people, would it work? Thanos probly couldn't do much to the Saint either. So I'm actually gonna say stalemate, or a win for the Saint, should his bullets actually overrule Death's decree. This is quite the paradox, either way...

Intriguing...

Exactly, no agenda, good post Diz

BstrdMan
Now, does being banned from Death's realm make one immortal, or does it mean when their physical shell is destroyed, the energy that makes up their soul and who they are are forbidden from passing on?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by BstrdMan
Now, does being banned from Death's realm make one immortal, or does it mean when their physical shell is destroyed, the energy that makes up their soul and who they are are forbidden from passing on?

Wat a clever idea, i don't know, what do you think smile

BstrdMan
Personally? Guns that never miss, never go empty, and are kill hits each time with someone who's been made to be truely invincible would just splatter Thanos into mist. He might not be able to pass on into death's realm, but with no body to inhabit...
Could possible shunt him into oblivion.

Whirlysplatt
Personally? Guns that never miss, never go empty, and are kill hits each time with someone who's been made to be truely invincible would just splatter Thanos into mist. He might not be able to pass on into death's realm, but with no body to inhabit...

I agree smile

Hulking Hurler
Would shunting Thanos into Oblivion really help? After all, in the MU, Oblivion is at the very best, Death's equal. At its worst, it is either an aspect of Death, or the progeny of Thanos and Death, epitomized in the Rot. Then again, the abstract entity of Oblivion might not hold sway over the edict of God, which gives Saint of Killers the win, in all likelyhood.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle

A neat little paradox. . .

leonidas
yeah. it's a cool concept. until you realize that once teh saint shoots thanos and he somehow DOESN'T die, he goes and shoots death, THEN comes back and shoots thanos again . . .

big grin

seriously, this is analagous to the different scales of infinity. in a certain context, thanos is powerful, and his death exemption makes him even more so, but saint is on a different scale altogether. imho, there is no way his bullet doesn't do thanos in.

Magic_attack
In Silver Surfer #9-10 Some of the Elders had been turned into energy and absorbed by Galactus. Then in SS#17 they had reformed in Galactus' stomache. Lord Chaos and Master Order had to remove them. I would suppose this would also apply to Thanos, and he would reform his body, because the elders are also forbidden to enter Death's Realm.

kgkg

so true.

Mider
thanos can be killed if he was absorbed or totally annihilated i would think since even the elders who are also banned from deaths realm have died.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider
thanos can be killed if he was absorbed or totally annihilated i would think since even the elders who are also banned from deaths realm have died.

MIder buy the comics, the major elders where absorb by Galactus, then they rematerialize within him so Galactusthrew them out of his body. The MAjor elder can't die neither can Thanos it's common knowledge, go to
www.marveldatabase.com

Mider
meh so it would be a stalemate who cares.

Thanos_6383
Who revived a 9 month old thread?....Someone doesn't like Thanos laughing

roughrider
Wouldn't this be similar to Thanos standoff with Walker; the guy Mistress Death embraced and gave super-cosmic power over life & death? Thanos had to bring in Genis-Vell and Thor to put him away.

Thanos_6383
Yeah,I agree with you on that,RoughRider.

Lethal_Rise
Saint of killers vs. Thanos. What, did you leave out Lobo on purpose, or would that make this thread seem even more pointless?

Mider
if he cant send thanos into MU death cant he send thanos into his own death realm, saint of killers is death, not just the angel of it, in hitman when one hitman finished off his targets he said he saw death, and then tommy said something about death looking like clint eastwood.

complexbrother
yeah. it's a cool concept. until you realize that once teh saint shoots thanos and he somehow DOESN'T die, he goes and shoots death, THEN comes back and shoots thanos again . . .

big grin

seriously, this is analagous to the different scales of infinity. in a certain context, thanos is powerful, and his death exemption makes him even more so, but saint is on a different scale altogether. imho, there is no way his bullet doesn't do thanos in.

How could Saint shoot Death ? Death is an abstrace entity, the bullets would have no effect on Death herself, it'll proubaly piss her off enough to pull Saint into her realm (he'll proubaly find his way out though).

but I belive thanos can't kill him but with two people who can't be killed, Thanos would just capture him, or shunt him in some other dimention, or somthing.

bigbran
didnt the saint of killers kill the presence What the f**k?

sexyking
Originally posted by bigbran
didnt the saint of killers kill the presence What the f**k?

No he didnt, he killed the god in his universe not the presence of DCs universe he has never been seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.