is this weird?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
i have like an urge to get in a fight. like sort of a fight club thing is this strange i think it would be fun. does this make me crazy

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by bardock
i have like an urge to get in a fight. like sort of a fight club thing is this strange i think it would be fun. does this make me crazy
you should join my club we go and kill people at night time evil face

Snoopbert
No it isn't. I had one a while back.

lilmisskitten
Nope, just nope ....this is weird

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
you should join my club we go and kill people at night time evil face

blink

Moff jango
I got that too sometimes. Like an urge for boxing

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
blink
wanna join its super fun big grin

BENITO
i have like an urge to get in a fight. like sort of a fight club thing is this strange i think it would be fun. does this make me crazy Not If its a full moon

DarkC
Originally posted by Moff jango
I got that too sometimes. Like an urge for boxing
I had an urge to get into a sword duel once. laughing out loud

bordom
makes you a typical guy erm

GuitarBunny
i have like an urge to get in a fight. like sort of a fight club thing is this strange i think it would be fun. does this make me crazy not at all droolio i have that thought as well.......if me and Brad get in good fight together droolio i'll be whole embarrasment

SlipknoT
I get those all the time.

Batman Wins
Not wierd but STUPID.

JLred
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Nope, just nope ....this is weird

Your sig. rocks!!!!!!!!

APIECEOFME
Not weird OR crazy...it's called testosterone stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.