Father vs. Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Anakin Skywalker (Revenge of the Sith) vs. Luke Skywalker (Return of the Jedi) in Geonosis Arena. Who will win?

Darth_Janus
Pfft. Easily Anakin. He has much more experience at this point than Luke did in ROTJ.

ESB-1138
True. But Anakin is more likely to make a mistake for him being...stupid.

Darth Nhilus
Well, Luke would probably win, being the chosen one doesn't make him more powerful then luke.

Illustrious
When did anyone mention Anakin being the chosen one as justification for him beating Luke?

ESB-1138
I say Luke would win this. He had 2-3 years of training to ROTJ but Yoda said that his training was complete. Plus he proves to have a stronger will. Sidious and Vader did everything they could to get Luke to change and they failed. Sidious didn't have to do a thing to turn Anakin at the rate he was going. Anakin would rush into the battle and Luke would win.

Sorgo
Originally posted by ESB-1138
I say Luke would win this. He had 2-3 years of training to ROTJ but Yoda said that his training was complete. Plus he proves to have a stronger will. Sidious and Vader did everything they could to get Luke to change and they failed. Sidious didn't have to do a thing to turn Anakin at the rate he was going. Anakin would rush into the battle and Luke would win.

Luke could barely defeat Anakin when he was missing his arms and legs. Imagien him with his arms and legs.

Luke dies.

Darth_Nefarus
Luke couldn't even comprehend the awesome power of his father during ROTS
Luke gets spanked like Janus on tuesdays

Darth_Janus

Anakin may have been foolhardy in many instances, but by ROTS he has more of a levelhead than anyone here gives him credit for.

Friends, prepare yourself. I am about to defend Anakin Skywalker.

- Anakin Skyalker had around 13 years of experience, ranging from learning at the jedi academy to diplomatic missions to actual frontline wartime experience in the three year Clone Wars. Anakin SKywalker has actually fought and defeated lightsaber users of considerable skill.

- Luke had at most 3 years of experience, although I have yet to see it quoted that he had any kind of training outside of Obi-Wan (inside of the Falcon) and what was perhaps a week tops with Yoda on Dagobah. The degree of such training was severely lacking. Also, the only lightsaber user Luke has ever fought was Darth Vader. Darth Vader took it relatively easy against his son, considering even as a mecha-monstrosity he defeated the Dark Woman. There is nothing to even suggest Luke could take Anakin Skywalker, who is as of ROTS a warhero of considerable experience and talent.

ESB-1138
Originally posted by Sorgo
Luke could barely defeat Anakin when he was missing his arms and legs. Imagien him with his arms and legs.

Luke dies.
Well Vader had 20 more years of exp and wasn't as hard headed.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Luke couldn't even comprehend the awesome power of his father during ROTS
Luke gets spanked like Janus on tuesdays

Oi! It's Thursdays, get it right!

ESB-1138
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Anakin may have been foolhardy in many instances, but by ROTS he has more of a levelhead than anyone here gives him credit for.

Friends, prepare yourself. I am about to defend Anakin Skywalker.

- Anakin Skyalker had around 13 years of experience, ranging from learning at the jedi academy to diplomatic missions to actual frontline wartime experience in the three year Clone Wars. Anakin SKywalker has actually fought and defeated lightsaber users of considerable skill.

- Luke had at most 3 years of experience, although I have yet to see it quoted that he had any kind of training outside of Obi-Wan (inside of the Falcon) and what was perhaps a week tops with Yoda on Dagobah. The degree of such training was severely lacking. Also, the only lightsaber user Luke has ever fought was Darth Vader. Darth Vader took it relatively easy against his son, considering even as a mecha-monstrosity he defeated the Dark Woman. There is nothing to even suggest Luke could take Anakin Skywalker, who is as of ROTS a warhero of considerable experience and talent.
You forget that Luke has war exp. The Galactic Civil War.

Darth_Janus
You forget that Luke has war exp. The Galactic Civil War.

WTF... You cannot debate your position by ignoring my valid points and posting something totally vague and unsupported.

"You forget that Luke has war exp. The Galactic Civil War."

Luke flew in a starfighter. He was a pilot and forward scout for the Rebels. He never fought droids and dark jedi and Sith even remotely on the scale that Anakin did. His talents were nowhere near as refined.

So your point is moot. Anakin very clearly has this.

Sorgo
WTF... You cannot debate your position by ignoring my valid points and posting something totally vague and unsupported.

"You forget that Luke has war exp. The Galactic Civil War."

Luke flew in a starfighter. He was a pilot and forward scout for the Rebels. He never fought droids and dark jedi and Sith even remotely on the scale that Anakin did. His talents were nowhere near as refined.

So your point is moot. Anakin very clearly has this.

Janus is as right as it gets.

Anakin has more Ground
Infantry experience as a
Jedi than Luke does.

Darth_Janus
Sorgo, read my profile.

Sorgo
Sorgo, read my profile.

laughing

NICE!!!!!

Darth_Janus
lol... I need more quotes!

Rayvann Sadow
All hail Darth Janus Dark Lord of The Jawas!

Darth_Janus
Score. Another. I'm up to three.

Sorgo
Score. Another. I'm up to three.

Janus pwns all Ewoks while drinking a Martini and balancing an Ewok corpse on his head. Pwned? Yes indeed.

Sorgo
JANUS, YOU IGNORANT FOOL!

JaehSkywalker
DRAW. Just to be different. Happy Dance

Lord Janus
Originally posted by Sorgo
JANUS, YOU IGNORANT FOOL!

wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.