The Ring 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*RiNG*FaN*101*
I'm a huge Ring fan and I found out that Ring 3 is coming out. What do you guys think it is going to be? Is it going to continue the life of Rachel and Aidan or is it going to be a movie about how it all started? I'm not sure, maybe you guys would like to help me? eek!

*RiNG*FaN*101*
Anyone?

Leo.M
i think it's going to be about how it all started

MildPossession
I haven't heard anything official. If it's a remake of the original third Ring film then none of the characters like Rachel and her son will appear in it.

Padawan
I just found this on a site called "Film Confidential".

Another Dreamworks franchise, however, will be having another sequel, as Parkes and his wife and partner, Laurie MacDonald, revealed that there will most likely be a "Ring 3." Says MacDonald, "We're doing a lower budget, almost going back to a original in a way. Not in story, but in scale."

Cinemaddiction
That's what happens when you make a little over half of what the original made.

Padawan
LOL, true. I don't think it's even gonna make it to the theaters around here... IF it makes it anywhere. laughing out loud

MetalHeart
i wanna see it!

chops
I hope that this one will live up to the japaniese (spell mistake). the 1st was alright the 2nd was just stupid and terrible.

Evil Dead
It has to better than Ring 2 by default............

I don't care what anybody says, the Ringu films are highly over rated...........didn't even deserve an American remake......

MildPossession
Nothing needs an American remake...

b-dan
how many times has this been done anyway ill sya the same thing as always no more ring movies

papabeard
Quote :

"Nothing needs an American remake..."

Agreed!

Evil Dead
bah.......

I'd like to see an American version of Irreversible. Great film........loses a little by reading subtitles. If shot in the same style......same tone.......it'd be great to remake.

MildPossession
What is the point in that? You get use to reading subtitles, I don't lose anything when reading subtitles now. Watch more subtitled films and get use to it. No need for a remake.

Evil Dead
what is the point?

I speak one language.........that language is English. Movies are more enjoyable when spoken in a language I understand. I love Pulp Fiction. If it were French with subtitles I would still like it........but I doubt I would enjoy it as much. I doubt Samuel L. Jackson's performance would be as powerful if I couldn't understand what he was saying.......I believe some of the emotion of his character and cadence of voice would be lost by simply reading what he said.

MildPossession
Well that is where you and I differ. I have no problem with what language the film is in as long as there are subtitles, and the power of the acting is still the same for me.

Evil Dead
wow.........even with Samuel L. Jackson?

damn.........his whole career is based on his intensity of speech..........and it loses no affect to you if you simply read, "say what one more time mother ****er.......I dare you......I double dare you mother ****er....say what one more god damn time"

I bow to you sir.......

MildPossession
I am a she, and the thing about subtitles is that you can read fast and watch the person at the same time once you get use to them. I know I can.

gls
hmm well there's always dubs..but they rarely work out well imo
i thought they were done well on high tension though

Dracosythe
Oh y don't they i mean theyve made like 50 sequils 4 pretty much every other horror movies y break the tradition
ps besides i like samara shes kool wink

Dracosythe
gdyfyhuvhgcytdyt
sorry whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.