Batman or Spiderman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*RiNG*FaN*101*
Whic one do u like the most?

freezedoom
Batman.
He has such cool gadgets and vehicles (unlike Wedhead)
and he knows martial arts.
And he's smart.

Spiderman_RJ
Spider-man
cooler costume,really witty,
face most problem normal people do
and is the coolest hero ever,by the except of zorro for me
and he is a genius

Spiderman_RJ
hey u two why are u wearing crosshairs on ur heads?

Doc Ock
You're asking this in a Spider-Man forum???

Ummm yeah there won't be any bias here.

Obviously I vote Spider-Man.

*RiNG*FaN*101*
Ok so it is a tie! I say Batman cuz he has so many gadgets and cool stuff!

lil pimp
Batman cuase he rich and a cooler hero than spider-man!batman

brainchild81
Spidey. He doesn't wear underoos on the outside. He's cooler and doesn't keep sidekicks around. More importantly, he's never been portrayed like this

spiderboy5
these two are one of my top fav character this is so hard to choose!!!!!! but if i really have to then its spiderman. GO SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Scarecrow756
Batman.
Cool Gadgets
Brainy
Millionaire
Knows Martial Arts
Has cool foes

But I do like Spider-Man as well but Batman just a bit more.

spencerspider
I love Spiderman hate Batman sooo

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman, he is actually capable of doing something WITHOUT plot devices...

wierddreamer213
Batman has his points, as most of his villians are twisted arch-types or insane, debatably it's more plausable... it's also a compleatly diffrent type of comic than spider-man, darker more morbid.

Spider-man is much lighter, wittier, and faces some truely outragous plots, and villians.

Mace Skywalker
Batman is cool. But he aint no f#$$in spidey!!!

doctorstrongbad
Wow that old batman pic was really funny. Even DC knows batman is gay. hehe I voted for spider-man , in case you were wondering.

Phoenix2001
1st battle... Spider-Man, hands down

2nd battle... Batman may have a bit more of a chance being that he'll be more prepared, but Spider-Man still would take the torch

3rd battle... basically same as 2nd battle, just that Batman is more prepared...

And so on and so forth if continuous battles are held.

So what I'm saying here is that Batman being able to beat Spider-Man is a 25%/100% chance...

Honestly, I like Batman, infact I liked him even before I knew who Spider-Man was, but to me, IMO, trying to compare Spider-Man and Batman is like trying to compare the Hulk and Mr. Freeze

meep-meep
I definitely like Batman more. He reminds of a slightly more sane, less egotistical version of Doctor Doom. If he ever lost it I feel sorry for any hero in the DC universe. Him teaming up with someone like the Brainiac would pretty f***ed up, but cool.

I still like Spidey but he has got nothing on the Bat. Batman is just darker, more mysterious, more bada** and smarter.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by brainchild81
Spidey. He doesn't wear underoos on the outside. He's cooler and doesn't keep sidekicks around. More importantly, he's never been portrayed like this
lol.

jenniefoo08
I agree. Plus Spiderman's way hotter.
I'd rather have Spidey carry me while swinging on webs than be in Batman's Batmobile any day wink

Doc Ock
What a shock,Spider-Man is winning in a Spider-Man forum.

If you wanted an unbiased opinion you should have put this in a different forum.

Dazzler619
Spider-Man baby!

lil pimp
spiderman is a broke a$$ kid , Batman all the way!!!batman

SnakeEyes
Spider-Man is my second favorite comic character... Batman is third.

Blue450Rider
I voted for batman. He's just a regular guy with no super powers. Plus he has that bad ass grapel gun. cool batman

jlee17xoxo412
spider-man,
he's younger and they accaully have someone hot playing him.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by freezedoom
Batman.
He has such cool gadgets and vehicles (unlike Wedhead)
and he knows martial arts.
And he's smart.

What are you talking about? are you forgetting spideys cool webshooters? those are pretty cool gadgets. spidey is my favorite obviously.He is a real genius which his webshooters clearly show.But Batman is a close second.He has such a cool life I think we all would love to have.except for his parents getting murdered of course.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Doc Ock
You're asking this in a Spider-Man forum???

Ummm yeah there won't be any bias here.

Obviously I vote Spider-Man.

yeah he should expect the polls to be hugely favored for spidey in a spidey forum. confused

scorpionlord
Spider-Ham has both beat.

brainchild81
Porker was fun to read. They should bring him back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.