Which Was Scarier Dawn of the Dead or 28 Days later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Zombie Movies

tabby999
remake of dawn of the dead i assume. in that case, 28 Days Later, shows the apocolyptic results of a massive pandemic and the results, haunting visions of an empty london, people surviving the only way they can.

Skorn254
Dawn of the Dead.

tpaquin
Neither were particularly scary. Not in a way taht lasts more then five minutes, or so.

tabby999
i think that 28 Days has a much more realistic feel to it. sure people acting like that is pretty unlikely, but more that people arn't ready for a pandemic of any major kind. we dont think that it could happen to us, its something that happened back in the day prior to the major medicinal break throughs

Cinemaddiction
28DL..not a zombie flick, neither really "scary".

MildPossession
Don't find either of the films scary... but 28 Days later had a more disturbing feel for me compared to the remake of Dawn of the Dead. But like Cine said, 28 Days Later isn't a zombie film.

tabby999
we dont nned to go back into our hair splitting mode, but i dont think that the Dawn remake was scarey at all, whereas 28 Days was much more disturbing (if only to me)

beta-wolf_101
I personally I perfered 28 days later because they weren't technically zombies but people who were infected with a diease so I like more cause it was more realistic.

Deano
the first dawn wasnt scary, the remake was a bit scarier

28 days is the scariestbig grin

T.M
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
28DL..not a zombie flick, neither really "scary".

dammit beat me to saying 28 days later isn't a Zombie movie.

so by default i say DOTD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.