Garth Nix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riku harada
My aunt works for an editting company and she told me that Garth Nix, author of the famous Abhorsen series is coming out with a series revolving around Nicholas Sayre, Sam's friend who was possess by The Destroyer!!! i can wait for it to come out!!!

Dizzle
Is you being for serious? That's friggen awesome, I love Garth Nix... The Abhorsen trilogy was superb. Very original. The new Keys to the Kingdom series isn't too bad either.

riku harada
Originally posted by Dizzle
Is you being for serious? That's friggen awesome, I love Garth Nix... The Abhorsen trilogy was superb. Very original. The new Keys to the Kingdom series isn't too bad either.
Yes i am!!!! My aunt has never let me down before. Look for the Sayre series soon!

Dizzle
I'll do that, thanks to you very much. (hehe, words are fun)

Tell your aunt I love her...

riku harada
i'm not sure if this is what my aunt meant, but i found a book on amazon by garth nix about all the characters of the Abhorsen trilogy: Across the Wall : A Tale of the Abhorsen and Other Stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.