What the hell is the matter?!?!?!?!!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
I finally dropped out of band.....WOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now I cant get the songs and marching out of my head...... sad

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

JLred
Im scared.....

Uneeklyconfused
you were in a band laughing ...

kidding

laughing ...

JLred
I know!! It was so gay!!!

Im f**kin glad I got out......

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by JLred
I know!! It was so gay!!!

Im f**kin glad I got out......

band is NOT gay!

but i like the little thingy under your sig ....laughing...makes me laugh

Raven Guardia
Hey Marching Band rocks...at least my school's did. We actually did play rock songs. and not that new crap, but classics like Kiss, and Santana

JLred
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
band is NOT gay!

but i like the little thingy under your sig ....laughing...makes me laugh

My band was gay!!!!! ranting

the little guy running and the sword guy chasing him?

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Hey Marching Band rocks...at least my school's did. We actually did play rock songs. and not that new crap, but classics like Kiss, and Santana

we don't...............but we did play lowrider once....

Lana
I liked marching band stick out tongue I was on colorguard big grin

Raven Guardia

we don't...............but we did play lowrider once....

we do lowrider too!! we do that in the band stand..we also do AC/DC back in black

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Lana
I liked marching band stick out tongue I was on colorguard big grin

Thats what I was in eek!

JLred
colorguard?

Lana
Thats what I was in eek!

I miss flags cry it was so much fun.

Lana
colorguard?

Colorguard = flags. Loads of fun.

Raven Guardia
I miss flags cry it was so much fun.

me too cry and they bond between the other members.

was the reg band members ever mean toward your guard?...our band is rude to the guard.

JLred
ohh...yeah.......i wanna do Back in Black........

Raven Guardia
ohh...yeah.......i wanna do Back in Black........

That song rocks stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused

yes...

sorry easily amused...

it 2:30 am!! eek!

JLred
yup......all the band members in my school were stuckup and conceited...so I didnt wanna be a part of them no more.....

Raven Guardia
yup......all the band members in my school were stuckup and conceited...so I didnt wanna be a part of them no more.....

are bandies are laid back and cool..there are a few snobs, but most are awesome people.

SlipknoT
I was never Nerdy enough to join band.

JLred
I thought I was...but decided I wasnt...and decided to get the **** out of there............

all the ones in my school are weak and stuff so they act conceited to show off.......

Lana
me too cry and they bond between the other members.

was the reg band members ever mean toward your guard?...our band is rude to the guard.

Other than the one time that we told a few of the regular band members they weren't marching in step, nope, they weren't mean to us or anything.

Probably cos they knew we would beat them with our flags if they were big grin

Raven Guardia
Other than the one time that we told a few of the regular band members they weren't marching in step, nope, they weren't mean to us or anything.

Probably cos they knew we would beat them with our flags if they were big grin

some of the bandies at my school were mean, not all but some. And our drummers are so cocky and never listen to the director laughing out loud

JLred
lol....

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I was never Nerdy enough to join band.

hey, people my school band have some mad a$$ talent, they are far from nerds. Dont go around talking and label band people. Band is just not for nerds.

SlipknoT
hey, people my school band have some mad a$$ talent, they are far from nerds. Dont go around talking and label band people. Band is just not for nerds. In my school it is.The only people in it are star wars fans and fat chicks erm

JLred
No one was ever a sex freak in band...i dunno why people say that.......

Raven Guardia
No one was ever a sex freak in band...i dunno why people say that.......

our band has everything....sluts,bitches, cool people, hot drummer guys everything. Our band is big though

Originally posted by SlipknoT
In my school it is.The only people in it are star wars fans and fat chicks erm
That sucks ......there is a kid in our band he is so good drums he has been playing since he was really little and he is beyond good at it.

JLred
Mine is kinda small.....

Raven Guardia
Mine is kinda small.....

what grade you in?

JLred
well im a freshman so the whole band together......were like 50 or 60....but now its 49 to 59 cuase IM OUT!!

Movie_Geek_
Only 50m or 60? I am in my schools Varsity band and there is a 126 of us. Then there is the freshman band, I do not know how many are in it. I like my school marching band, but me are one of the best in are state. Last we came in first for are drum line for the state and fourth for over all band!

JLred
ok maybe like 60 or 70 I dont really care.....

Movie_Geek_
laughing out loud well if you do not like to do it was good that you left. Band is taken serous in my band. We have 9 directors, send near everyday practicing after school. Then hardest part is Band "Camp" You spend two weeks ALL day doing marching band. We have to do it outside of coarse, so we where out in 90-101 degree weather! Two of those days it rained and we just did the march in the rain without are instruments. You do not join and quite band likely around in my school.

JLred
Thats gay...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.