Keria vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Old Freaky Woman Vs Old Alien Man.

Fishy
Been done already...

I wouldn't be surprised if either one of them wins actually...

Darth_Janus
Agreed. Having watched ROTS more since the last time this thread aired, and seeing Yoda overcome and reverse the flow of Sith lightning at point blank range, I'm convinced he could do a hell of a lot more than we know. Yoda probably IS the damn Force, and Anakin his bastard human child.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Agreed. Having watched ROTS more since the last time this thread aired, and seeing Yoda overcome and reverse the flow of Sith lightning at point blank range, I'm convinced he could do a hell of a lot more than we know. Yoda probably IS the damn Force, and Anakin his bastard human child.

LOL !

Well...I think Kreia and Yoda might be kind of equal when it comes to force powers (at least Yoda would reverse everything Kreia throws at him). In lightsaber combat Yoda has this (you might call me biased here but I still say Yoda is the best lightsaber duellist ever). Hmm...I'd like to see this fight happen.

Darth_Janus
Nice new sig, btw! Love the color difference. What do you use anyways?

And Yoda is damn good, I know. But I still think a Makashi practitioner has an edge over him in one respect. If not Dooku then perhaps some earlier practitioner. Tulak Hord comes to mind.

Darth_Janus
BTW, I downloaded the Versus Arena mod at pcgames.com for KOTOR II. I got to bet on a fight between Vandar and Nihilus. Vandar got PWNED! And then Master Vash pwned Atris silly.

Nai Fohl
Nice new sig, btw! Love the color difference. What do you use anyways?

Photoshop only... I love that program.

Darth_Janus
Photoshop does pwn. I need some nbew text designs... getting tired of the same 50.

Darth Somebody
I thought Count Dooku was the superior duelist, per-say. But he wasn't ahead of Yoda by leagues. Yoda just was superior in everything else enough to tip the scales of winning to his side. In sheer dueling skill, of the PT - it's Dooku all the way.

As for this fight. Erm...didn't Kreia kill three Jedi Masters by waving her hand?

joeyvermont
its close but kreiaa wins this. yoda would not be able to compete with her if she controls three lightsabers telekinetically and other than that she has way more advanced force powers such as when she killed kavar, vrook and Zek-Kai. The only way yoda can win this is if he uses his great agility to his advantage and turn the tide of the battle which he probably wont be able to do

Darth243
If kreias so powerful why couldnt she just kill the exile with a wave of her hand?..........yoda owns this one

Dimmimar
You can't drain the force from a hole in the force, as the Nihilus - Exile fight showed. I think that Kreia held back in the last fight, it must have been like a mother being forced to kill her children. She wouldn't have liked killing the Exile.

Darth_Glentract
By the time the Exile fought Kreia he had already become a regular force user. Nihilus was the other half of him. He was no loner hole.

Yoda wins. I think he is better or at least as good as Dooku with a lightsaber. He is definatly better than the Exile. His force powers are incrdible too. He is probably slightly better than Kreia in this reguard.

Illustrious
Photoshop does pwn. I need some nbew text designs... getting tired of the same 50.

Just go download some more :P.

Photoshop is Artoo's most treasured creation.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Just go download some more :P.

Photoshop is Artoo's most treasured creation.

Agreed. Photoshop is the ark of Artoo's covenant.

Dimmimar, you have good insight into Kreia's motivations, more so than the other folks around here. I still believe very strongly that Kreia held back. Why murder your apprentice after so much hard work? Why still offer to teach them as you lie dying? No, if she went full out, the Exile would be pwned.

Darth_Glentract
Yoda could take the Exile though. He probably would do it relativly easily too.

Fishy
Well yeah but thats not up for debate.

I mean a lot of people could take the Exile, but that doesn't make them powerful.

Now Kreia could perhaps overpower Yoda with the force and use several lightsabers to keep him away, on the other hand if Yoda moves fast enough he could just slice her head off. This fight would be great to see, and I really do see both of them winning or losing this one.

Darth_Janus
Agreed. The Exile would probably be pwned by Yoda, but that doesn't mean Kreia's in the same league. And I just realized that there is a typo in the thread name.

jedihuh?
Yoda wins hands down, and the three lightsabers sucked balls in the game. and we have no idea how much knowladge of the force yoda has, all we know is that he knows alot, plus he has 800 years under his belt of training and practice, Yoda wins.

Dimmimar
If you had no idea of how much knowledge of the force Yoda has, then why make sweeping statements about him?

Darth_Glentract
He is confidant that it is above a certain level, but he doesn't know the full extent is what I believe he was saying.

Darth Nhilus
Yoda is much wiser and better in the force, I think atleast. The lightsabers in the game did suck and yoda would just force push them back with a powerful attack. Then move fast until he gets her down.

Darth_Glentract
he also cant move while using three lightsabers(as far as we know.). Yoda could use his mad speed and kill her in only a few seconds.

Dimmimar
Kreia could lift her hand up and kill him with her drain power.

Did you see how Kreia slammed three battle-hardened, well-trained Jedi Masters into a wall like ragdolls?

Darth_Glentract
Did you see how Sidious did something very similar and Yoda was able to stand against him.

Dimmimar
Yes, and? Those Jedi Masters got up as well. Naturally you would be able to, unless you broke some major bones.

Darth Nhilus
But this is yoda, one of the most powerful jedi masters ever. He could take all three of them. Then kreia and sids.

Darth_Glentract
The Exile is able to defeat all of those masters. I therefor think that Yoda would be more than capable of taking them.

Dimmimar
I find that last statement highly dubious. Even with his experience, he would be butchered by three ancient powerful Jedi Masters, and two Sith Lords.

But anyway, can Yoda resist a drain life power? Or a force crush? Yoda would have never seen these powers before and would therefore have no defence against them.

Darth_Glentract
Don't give me that BS. Yoda has killed Dark Jedi before(at least this seems highly probable.) and would have seen this technique before. THe Jedi also had acess to many Sith holocrons.

Dimmimar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
The Exile is able to defeat all of those masters. I therefor think that Yoda would be more than capable of taking them.

Kreia never unleashed her full power on the Exile. Why kill your pupil? Why stop your plans for the destruction of the force? Why? There is no point for her to kill you. Kreia isn't a fan of mindless slaughtering.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Dimmimar
But anyway, can Yoda resist a drain life power? Or a force crush? Yoda would have never seen these powers before and would therefore have no defence against them.

Do you know what Kreia did exactly to the Jedi Masters ? If not don't throw it into the discussion. Kreia might have to focus for minutes before being able to use this ability, it might only work with having the Exile somewhere near and it's even possible that it might not even have an effect on Yoda.
So she most likely can't use that ability during a fight and therefore she will die here.

Dimmimar
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Don't give me that BS. Yoda has killed Dark Jedi before(at least this seems highly probable.) and would have seen this technique before. THe Jedi also had acess to many Sith holocrons.

Has he? He would be able to be Kreia in a lightsabre duel extremely easily, that I conceed.

Do you count "Dark Jedi" as the occasional wayward Jedi Padawan that goes rogue?

Dimmimar
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Do you know what Kreia did exactly to the Jedi Masters ? If not don't throw it into the discussion. Kreia might have to focus for minutes before being able to use this ability, it might only work with having the Exile somewhere near and it's even possible that it might not even have an effect on Yoda.
So she most likely can't use that ability during a fight and therefore she will die here.

I wasn't refering to the power she uses on the Jedi Masters there, rather the Drain Life power (which seems to be a weaker version).

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Dimmimar
I wasn't refering to the power she uses on the Jedi Masters there, rather the Drain Life power (which seems to be a weaker version).

Oh please...all kind of people in the game can suvive multiple attacks with this power. Same would count for Yoda and he might even just throw it back at Kreia.

And btw. Yoda defeated a Dark Jedi without having a lightsaber on Dagobah - so he must have some "aggressive" force powers too.

Dimmimar
True, True. He would have some offensive powers.

I realise that all kinds of people can survive that power in the game. I was merely pointing out that hypothetically it is a lesser version of the technique that she uses on the Jedi Masters.

DarthMaul9123
Yoda's got this wrapped up

JKBart
Hey guys, I've actually found a worse thread, check it out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.