the battle of the flash!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
ok so whos the fastest flash is it barry allen wally west or jay gerrick
who would win this race? discuss

jrodslam
Wally wins hands down in a race with ease.

Fight? Barry gets a slight edge over Wally.

spiderboy5
oh ya i forgot this is also a fight and a race

Hulking Hurler
Wally West, easily. Both Barry and Wally greatly overpower and outrace their Golden Age counterpart, and between Wally and Barry, Wally will win 10/10 IMO, due to the fact that he is faster and a better manipulator of the Speed Force than Barry Allen in almost every way.

nigel45
Jay's completely out of the running. Race goes to Wally. Fight could split between Barry and West, but I give most to Wally. Unless you get into Barry's time-travelling and all that.

Dizzle
Race, Wally. Fight, Wally. I'm pretty sure the little speed drain trick works on other Flashes... And yes, I'm also not counting time travel.

jrodslam
The reason is say Barry edges Wally in the fight is because Barry taught Wally about 90% of the things he knows. Barry is also smarter, and a better fighter which also gives him an edge.

Barry is king of the "Flash Facts" which Wally is always referring to. In a fight, id say Barry 6/10. Race Wally 10/10.

NoFate007
Wally, cause he's awesome.

Ultimate Ion
Wally in a race - 10/10

Wally could beat them both in a fight if he went all out but he never would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.