Anime Music Videos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phreakyacid
Hey everyone, I'm kinda new here, but I thought i'd put up a link to my AMVs I made on my site. One was 1st place at the Anime convention "Anime Overdose" and a few others are runner-ups... You can check out the video in the Anime section of my site, dynamicdork.com

Samurai Champloo is probably my favorite Anime out there today, definitely my favorite new anime... Anyone else agree?

crazy pirate
I agree that is a great show. what other shows do you like? do you like Inuyasha? thats a pretty cool show.

SleaterKinney32
I still need to see Inuyaha. But, hey, making anime music videos, that's really cool. I love watching them but I can never find a site. I'll definitely check them out. :P

SamuraiSquirrel
i downloaded an anime music video, it was a Rurouni Kenshin Video of when him and Hajime Saito fight, to the song of Garbage-When I grow up (or something like that, iono the title)

Takiko_4ever
Hey!
if you guys are interestead in AMV's?
there's a place where you can go and download AMV's
it'a at AnimeMusicVideo's.org...
something like that...
well you have to register...then you can download ppls MV's
and leave star rating's!
and you can also make your own AMV's and post it up for ppls to download!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.