Beach house, 3 guys and 3 girls. (ages 13-17 only please)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sweetthang13
Ok. So there are 3 bedrooms. A bunkbed in each. There is a living room with a huge couch and 2 love seats, and a big screen tv. In th room further back there is a game room. It has a pool table, pinball, mrs.pacman, ect., Next to that is a kitchen. Just a normal kitchen. Then there are the rooms. They are all Identical. There is a bunkbed, coffee table, tv, desk, 2 drawers side by side, and a closet. There are 2 bathrooms. In the back there is a pool and hott tub. This is a total party house. It is oceon front.

My Charrie:
Name:Melony
height: 5'7
weight: 110
eyes: purple
hair: Red and short

style: Punk rocker
dislikes: Snobbs

Outfit: Black velvet tee, red low riders, black and red chuck taylors, black head band.

Piercings: Red navel and tongue ring.

Sweetthang13
Melony walked into the beach house. It was a nice house. She was kina glad to be there. It was going to be akward though. Sharing a house with total and complete strangers. She was kinda scared, wich was a new feeling for her. To all of her friends she was fearless. This was a wierd emotion to have.

Raven_FAN
did u get permission?

Sweetthang13
Do I need it? Oh, I am new at this and confused here.

Raven_FAN
yea ill give u the link

Raven_FAN
o by the way i have mi info
Magenta
height:5'5
weight:109
hair:black with magenta streaks
she is a stuck up brat
likes just about nothing
outfit: dark purple shirt black pants

Raven_FAN
heres the link
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360856&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Ushgarak
No permission. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.