Why?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Why do people feel the need to whore themselves out for attention?

Seriously. I don't get it confused are you really that insecure that you have to go and seek attention?

PimpXMaster
Hi Lana

NunYahBidness
Originally posted by Lana

Seriously. I don't get it confused are you really that insecure that you have to go and seek attention? As a matter of fact...I do feel that way. I just never had the courage to do something about it.

Do you think I should?

Snoopbert
I can't believe what a certain member did. It's obvious that I love an unnamed member, than certain whore-self-out-for-attention member attempted to "Pick me up". On the damn internet.

EsteemedLeader
what exactly do you mean, "whore themselves out for attention"

Lana
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Hi Lana

Hi stick out tongue

Originally posted by NunYahBidness
As a matter of fact...I do feel that way. I just never had the courage to do something about it.

Do you think I should?

Hush, smartass stick out tongue I'm talking about on here when you go in a thread and people are like "omg do you think I'm hot? Rate me!"

Or when someone starts a thread called "Rate my Ass" and talks about running around topless....

Kinda gets annoying. There are better ways of getting attention than acting like an idiot.

EsteemedLeader
...now define "idiot"

Lana
Idiot, fool, irritating-as-all-****, "I think I'll post my picture everywhere and ask what people think of my ass/boobs/insert random body part"....take your pick.

NunYahBidness
Hi stick out tongue

Hush, smartass stick out tongue I'm talking about on here when you go in a thread and people are like "omg do you think I'm hot? Rate me!"

Or when someone starts a thread called "Rate my Ass" and talks about running around topless....

Kinda gets annoying. There are better ways of getting attention than acting like an idiot. laughing

Touche'

RavenKnight
Hi stick out tongue

Kinda gets annoying. There are better ways of getting attention than acting like an idiot.
Hey! I'm not an idiot!! Jerk!!! mad mad mad mad mad mad

Batman Wins

Seriously. I don't get it confused are you really that insecure that you have to go and seek attention?

Well if they look good, there is no reason they shouldn't show themselves off. It's like in real life too. Thats what people do. Jealous?

Lana
Originally posted by RavenKnight

Did I say you were? No. Read more carefully.

And I really hate attention whores and that's what you're being. Quite frankly most people couldn't give two shits about your ass, dear, sorry to inform you.

GCG
i guess the reason is 'seeking to rid the insecurity in self' confused

and since the internet allows you to communicate without being directyl involved, its safer. A girl wouldnt actually go in real life and say ' You Like My Ass ??? '

EsteemedLeader

aha, she does realize its her after all...

Lana
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Well if they look good, there is no reason they shouldn't show themselves off. It's like in real life too. Thats what people do. Jealous?

I'm not jealous, as I'm not insecure about my looks.

I'm studying psychology. One thing I've learned is that people who constantly seek out attention are very insecure and crave praise from others.

Snoopbert
The sparks shall fly.

BackFire
Hey now, don't bash girls who show off their boobs/ass/vag, if more girls did that the world would be a better, happier place. Nothing wrong with showing off an ass.

RavenKnight

And I really hate attention whores and that's what you're being. Quite frankly most people couldn't give two shits about your ass, dear, sorry to inform you.
I'm sorry for being a "Attention Whore". But u didn't have to go that far. mad

RavenKnight
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
aha, she does realize its her after all... And you suck my **** and **** u! mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Batman Wins

You are being the attention whore, my making this thread to get attention.

Oh it all makes sense. I found your pic, and now I know why you don't show off yourself. It's because you are a nerd.

Because you don't got the stuff, doesn't mean you have a right to judge other people like that.

No offence, I hate when people do this.
Try getting laid.

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire
Hey now, don't bash girls who show off their boobs/ass/vag, if more girls did that the world would be a better, happier place. Nothing wrong with showing off an ass.

Hey, I'm not one who's shy to show off, but I wouldn't go so far as to post and ask if my boobs looked nice in every thread I post in, ya know.

I'm sorry for being a "Attention Whore". But u didn't have to go that far. mad

Well, you irritate me. Just like anyone else who acts like that.

RavenKnight
Hey, I'm not one who's shy to show off, but I wouldn't go so far as to post and ask if my boobs looked nice in every thread I post in, ya know.

Well, you irritate me. Sorry.
it's alright, you're right, I was being an attention whore.

Snoopbert

Oh it all makes sense. I found your pic, and now I know why you don't show off yourself. It's because you are a nerd.

Because you don't got the stuff, doesn't mean you have a right to judge other people like that.

Try getting laid.

I'd do her. no expression

GCG
Nothing wrong with showing off an ass.

and the OTF has plenty to show off laughing out loud

NunYahBidness
Hey now, don't bash girls who show off their boobs/ass/vag, if more girls did that the world would be a better, happier place. Nothing wrong with showing off an ass. True...but God forbid should they look like Jabba the hut, then we have a problem. Other than that, by all means let's rally for such a thing, I say.

EsteemedLeader
I'm not jealous, as I'm not insecure about my looks.

I'm studying psychology. One thing I've learned is that people who constantly seek out attention are very insecure and crave praise from others.

well, i ask everyone i know, or random strangers, or mutant ninjas, or whoever, for high-fives. people say the same things about me, "attention *****" and shit like that, but i feel GREAT!!! i love high-fives, theyre so AWESOME! its about self-esteem. im literally full of self-esteem, and the esteem of others (ESTEEMEDleader wink ) point is, praise isnt the worst thing in the world to strive for...

BackFire
Obviously you wouldn't, Lana, that's not who you are, but lot's of people do enjoy hearing compliments from others, not like it's hurting anyone asking peoples opinion on an ass/boobs, simple explanation would simply be don't contribute to threads of that nature since they bother you for some reason.

RavenKnight

Try getting laid.
Hey, relax! Not everone is beautiful like a model.

Lana

Try getting laid.

1. I don't do things simply for attention. I'm making a point that I KNOW annoys a lot of other people because it's been brought up before.

2. Wow, you found one picture that's 2 years old. Shall we give you a medal? Why don't you keep searching and see the other 100+ that I've posted.

3. There is nothing wrong with being a nerd, for one thing. For another, your username is Batman_Wins and you have a comic book sig and avvy and you post in the Comic Book VS. Forum. I'd say you're in no place to call ANYONE a nerd.

4. Don't need to get laid, I have been.

5. You are irritating and annoying and do nothing that I've seen but act like an ass. Get over yourself.

kmcdude
Get over yourself Lana,I like boob's and ass'es

Lana
Obviously you wouldn't, Lana, that's not who you are, but lot's of people do enjoy hearing compliments from others, not like it's hurting anyone asking peoples opinion on an ass/boobs, simple explanation would simply be don't contribute to threads of that nature since they bother you for some reason.

Well, I go in the Member's Pics thread and see pics of her boobs and ass and her asking what people think of them. That's okay, that thread is for posting pics. I come in here and see "Rate My Ass". I think it might be another joke thread like Rate Your Rack and Crotch. It's not. I go in a couple other threads and see the SAME THING. It gets very tiresome. If it was kept to one thread, I wouldn't have such a problem with it.

Hey, relax! Not everone is beautiful like a model.

Hon, no offense, but you look exactly like a million other girls. Pretty, but not a supermodel.

RavenKnight
Originally posted by Snoopbert
I'd do her. no expression

Shit, If I was a lesbian, I'd do her too.

RavenKnight
Well, I go in the Member's Pics thread and see pics of her boobs and ass and her asking what people think of them. That's okay, that thread is for posting pics. I come in here and see "Rate My Ass". I think it might be another joke thread like Rate Your Rack and Crotch. It's not. I go in a couple other threads and see the SAME THING. It gets very tiresome. If it was kept to one thread, I wouldn't have such a problem with it.

Hon, no offense, but you look exactly like a million other girls.
I know and I wasn't referring to myself and I was on your side when I said that.

Snoopbert
Shit, If I was a lesbian, I'd do her too. no expression ok.

RavenKnight
what?

Batman Wins
1. I don't do things simply for attention. I'm making a point that I KNOW annoys a lot of other people because it's been brought up before.

2. Wow, you found one picture that's 2 years old. Shall we give you a medal? Why don't you keep searching and see the other 100+ that I've posted.

3. There is nothing wrong with being a nerd, for one thing. For another, your username is Batman_Wins and you have a comic book sig and avvy and you post in the Comic Book VS. Forum. I'd say you're in no place to call ANYONE a nerd.

5. You are irritating and annoying and do nothing that I've seen but act like an ass. Get over yourself.

So lets get this straight.
1. you make this thread just to annoy people
2.why are you insecure about that pic, and telling me to look for others. You neeed my approval.
3. If theres nothing wrong with being a nerd, why you sound all defensive. You follow me around....Creepy....and you think every one in the vs forum are nerds, and shouldn't talk..oh or were you implying roll eyes (sarcastic)
4. You got laid huh. Well i guess it's your job, and have to get paid some how.
5. You are irritating and annoying, making a thread like this just to speak about people.

kmcdude
Lets see another pic of your ass!

BackFire
Meh, off topic forum. A nice looking chick posting pics of her ass and a pic in a bathing suit is the least of the problems here.

And I don't see why rate my crotch/rack is more acceptable, it's the same thing, people took pics of themselves and asked what people thought, it was done for fun, as I'm sure the rate my ass thread was.

Lana
I know and I wasn't referring to myself and I was on your side when I said that.

Well, it didn't sound like you were.

That pic he posted was the first or second I posted here -- it's 2 years old and honestly not the best I've ever taken.

RavenKnight
ok

Batman Wins
Well, it didn't sound like you were.

That pic he posted was the first or second I posted here -- it's 2 years old and honestly not the best I've ever taken.
Why so insecure, on what people think and saying oh not the best I have taken. roll eyes (sarcastic)

RavenKnight
Leave her alone, ya ****er ass *****.

GCG
Why so insecure, on what people think and saying oh not the best I have taken. roll eyes (sarcastic)

She is not insecure ; Lana posted like a zillion pictures on KMC !

Lana
So lets get this straight.
1. you make this thread just to annoy people
2.why are you insecure about that pic, and telling me to look for others. You neeed my approval.
3. If theres nothing wrong with being a nerd, why you sound all defensive. You follow me around....Creepy....and you think every one in the vs forum are nerds, and shouldn't talk..oh or were you implying roll eyes (sarcastic)
4. You got laid huh. Well i guess it's your job, and have to get paid some how.
5. You are irritating and annoying, making a thread like this just to speak about people.

You're completely missing every point I made.

1) I made this thread because attention whoring is something that tends to irritate the hell out of people here.
2) I'm not insecure about that pic, if I were I'd have never posted it in the first place. I'm just saying that it's old and not my best. Want to see my best, probably this one http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1764441
3) Getting defensive because I'm saying there's nothing wrong with it? No following required, btw. It's called occasionally going in there to see if there's anything worth discussing *gasp*
4) Hahahaha. That's a good one. I'm sorry, did you make that up yourself?
5) If you think it's irritating and annoying, then why stay?

RavenKnight
what he/she said chicken-****er.

Lana
Meh, off topic forum. A nice looking chick posting pics of her ass and a pic in a bathing suit is the least of the problems here.

And I don't see why rate my crotch/rack is more acceptable, it's the same thing, people took pics of themselves and asked what people thought, it was done for fun, as I'm sure the rate my ass thread was.

Meh, whatever....I guess I'm just fed up with all this crap lately.

Wolflet

yes erm
its annoying

Batman Wins
Originally posted by GCG

Yes attention whore roll eyes (sarcastic)

RavenKnight
You're completely missing every point I made.

1) I made this thread because attention whoring is something that tends to irritate the hell out of people here.
2) I'm not insecure about that pic, if I were I'd have never posted it in the first place. I'm just saying that it's old and not my best. Want to see my best, probably this one http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1764441
3) Getting defensive because I'm saying there's nothing wrong with it? No following required, btw. It's called occasionally going in there to see if there's anything worth discussing *gasp*
4) Hahahaha. That's a good one. I'm sorry, did you make that up yourself?

Hone, your beautiful.

Lana
Originally posted by GCG

laughing really, I think only JtotheP and silver_tears have posted more pics than me.

Don't quite think I'm insecure about my looks wink

GCG
what he/she said chicken-****er.

lemmie guess ; Chicken.....skewer ? eek!

Lana
Yes attention whore roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't post and say "how do I look" or "rate ______" though. If other people think I'm pretty, that's fine. I find it flattering, but I don't do it for attention.

Hone, your beautiful.

blushing

BackFire
Batman, stop insulting people. Bruce Wayne would be ashamed.

Batman Wins

Now ask yourself that.

You go into threads just to *Sigh*. If it bothers you so much then why go in it huh ?
And then make a thread about it is one thing but pointing out people is another.

RavenKnight
Originally posted by GCG
lemmie guess ; Chicken.....skewer ? eek!
F-ER

Batman Wins
Batman, stop insulting people. Bruce Wayne would be ashamed.

Alfred would understand though. You see what she did. It's offensive. I will go back to my batcave in a little bit.

RavenKnight
I don't post and say "how do I look" or "rate ______" though. If other people think I'm pretty, that's fine. I find it flattering, but I don't do it for attention.

blushing
YOU'RE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ME!!!!

SlipknoT
Hey! I'm not an idiot!! Jerk!!! mad mad mad mad mad mad *points to your Join Date* You cant talk to us 03'ers like thatno2

Batman Wins

blushing

Well you make it seem that way, but you post alot of pics hoping or knowing some one is going to respond to feed your ego. But then again

kmcdude

blink

RavenKnight
Originally posted by SlipknoT
*points to your Join Date* You cant talk to us 03'ers like thatno2
Shut the **** up!

kmcdude
hysterical

Lana
Now ask yourself that.

You go into threads just to *Sigh*. If it bothers you so much then why go in it huh ?
And then make a thread about it is one thing but pointing out people is another.

Well you know what, people have gotten pissy over attention whoring many times before. This isn't the first thread about it, nor will it be the last. And everytime the consensus of the majority is that it is annoying and irritating. So I'm sorry, but you're in the minority here.

blushing awwwww, thanks....

RavenKnight
What the hell is so funny, big daddy?

BackFire
Alfred would understand though. You see what she did. It's offensive. I will go back to my batcave in a little bit.

She made a thread about a particular topic and used a thread as an example, nothing more. She didn't insult anyone in particular.

She hasn't done anything near as offensive and mean spirited as you have by putting down peoples looks.

I don't think Alfred would approve either, in all honesty.

SlipknoT

I hope Barbarossa reads this laughing out loud

BackFire
I need to get laid again soon.

Slipknot, are you available this week?

Lana
Well you make it seem that way, but you post alot of pics hoping or knowing some one is going to respond to feed your ego. But then again

So I like the Matrix. Big ****ing deal.

I also cosplay. I'm a geek. I KNOW IT. I'm fine with it, I LIKE being a geek.

kmcdude
What the hell is so funny, big daddy?

I just like chick's with an attitude laughing

Lana
I hope Barbarossa reads this laughing out loud

Dude, he knows. He said something half-jokingly about being pissed that I did before him laughing

RavenKnight
Kiss my ass.

BackFire
Seeing as we're all on a movie/music/videogame/comic book forum, I think it's safe to assume that we're all a bit geeky here, in some way or another.

Kosta
I'm with BF on this one.

Show off, but do it in style, with class and dignity. wink

kmcdude
Kiss my ass.

I wish hysterical

Batman Wins
She made a thread about a particular topic and used a thread as an example, nothing more. She didn't insult anyone in particular.

She hasn't done anything near as offensive and mean spirited as you have by putting down peoples looks.

I don't think Alfred would approve either, in all honesty.

She goes into threads like ass ones and go *Sigh* witch is annoying enough then she goes and make a thread calling people "Attention Whore"

We both know that Alfred, wouldn't approve of a person that judges people calling them attention whores.

Well Alfred will smack the both of us.

Lana
Seeing as we're all on a movie/music/videogame/comic book forum, I think it's safe to assume that we're all a bit geeky here, in some way or another.

Exactly happy and you can either embrace your geekdom, or try and hide it and pretend it doesn't exist.

I chose the former yes

RavenKnight
So I like the Matrix. Big ****ing deal.

I also cosplay. I'm a geek. I KNOW IT. I'm fine with it, I LIKE being a geek.
I like the Matrix. My sister has Enter the Matrix.

BackFire
Originally posted by Kosta
I'm with BF on this one.

I never said that.

Show it off, with all the scuzzy nude details you can, but do it in a private message to me, so you wan't get in trouble.

Lana
I like the Matrix. My sister has Enter the Matrix.

It's one of my favorite movies. Right up there with Star Wars and Lord of the Rings big grin

SlipknoT
I need to get laid again soon.

Slipknot, are you available this week? I'll have to Check my calander flirt

kmcdude
matrix is boring

BackFire
No offense, but Enter the Matrix blew hard.

What a buggy game.

RavenKnight
It's one of my favorite movies. Right up there with Star Wars and Lord of the Rings big grin
Same here big grin wink smile

Lana
Originally posted by Kosta
I'm with BF on this one.

Until you get to PMs/emails wink

BackFire
I'll have to Check my calander flirt

**** that, you're mine this saturday. And I'm not paying you real money this time.

Lana
No offense, but Enter the Matrix blew hard.

What a buggy game.

I 'borrowed' it from a friend and never beat it embarrasment kept freezing on me, stupid POS.

Batman Wins
Matrix is so cheap now. look how much it costs.

RavenKnight
I loved 'Reloaded'

BackFire
Characters could fall through ****ing floors and shit, and it wasn't because of their superior knowledge of the matrix either.

Kosta
I never said that.

Show it off, with all the scuzzy nude details you can, but do it in a private message to me, so you wan't get in trouble.

Ok then... I'm partially with you stick out tongue

Lana
Matrix is so cheap now. look how much it costs.

Yeah, because the price of a game goes down after it's been out a while. That's the case with EVERY video game.

kmcdude
I loved 'Reloaded'

made me fall asleep......

RavenKnight
yeah.

BackFire
But to be fair, Enter the Matrix should have been in the dollar bin immediately after it's release.

Lana
Characters could fall through ****ing floors and shit, and it wasn't because of their superior knowledge of the matrix either.

I dove through a wall and fell off a building. Stupid wall was supposed to stop me from falling.

Really was a disappointing game, glad I didn't actually buy it.

Batman Wins
Yeah, because the price of a game goes down after it's been out a while. That's the case with EVERY video game.

I know...I was just pointing out that it's cheap noiw, so if people want to get it. See look on the box. I can't see it that well but it might be used.

kmcdude
Let's shut up about the matrix now

RavenKnight
it's new

Lana
I know...I was just pointing out that it's cheap noiw, so if people want to get it. See look on the box. I can't see it that well but it might be used.

Post my picture again and I'll report you for harassing me.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by kmcdude
Let's shut up about the matrix now

Ok but some one said it is a good game.

kmcdude
It's old news

Batman Wins
I dove through a wall and fell off a building. Stupid wall was supposed to stop me from falling.

Really was a disappointing game, glad I didn't actually buy it.

Merly showing them the box and the price.

RavenKnight
yeah

kmcdude
Post my picture again and I'll report you for harassing me.

someone's in trouble stick out tongue

Lana
Ok but some one said it is a good game.

No, actually everyone said it wasn't a good game. I said I liked the movies.

And what did I say about posting my pic?

RavenKnight
haha!

Batman Wins
No, actually everyone said it wasn't a good game. I said I liked the movies.

And what did I say about posting my pic?

I need to show them the box. Online people said it was a good game, and they liked it. I didnt say you.

RavenKnight
can't we get along?

BackFire
oh yes, don't post her pic again without her permission. That is all.

Lana
I need to show them the box. Online people said it was a good game, and they liked it. I didnt say you.

So go google a picture of the damn box instead of posting my picture.

Lana
oh yes, don't post her pic again without her permission. That is all.

Thank you.

kmcdude

You are being a bit unfair,after all u posted your pic here confused

Batman Wins

Well it was alot easier to get the box since it was right there, instead of going to google and searching for a decent pic.

Whats wrong with the pic ?

BackFire
Thank you.

For thanks you may post a picture of your ass and boobs for me.

RavenKnight
Thank you.
I'm sorry about what I said about u earily. I hope u and I can be friends?

RavenKnight
i'll post mine.

BackFire

That doesn't matter, it's awkward and rude for someont to continuously post a picture of another member without their permission, people have gotten in trouble for that in the past, and will again if it doesn't cease.

BackFire
i'll post mine.

We've seen yours already. No offense.

kmcdude
i'll post mine.

eek! Hell yeah!

RavenKnight
What did you think?

kmcdude

I wanna see em again smile

plus I only got to see her ass smile I wanna see her rack

BackFire
It's an ass and boobs, can't complain.

BackFire

Well, you can go check any of the 5 dozen threads which they appear in if you want to see them again.

Batman Wins
That doesn't matter, it's awkward and rude for someont to continuously post a picture of another member without their permission, people have gotten in trouble for that in the past, and will again if it doesn't cease.

Aww, I guess I can't point out the games in the back and the Box. I didn't know she hated the picture. I wonder why. She doesn't look stupid or like a nerd or anything. I personally like it.

kmcdude
I wanna see em again after that

Leo.M

i wouldn't mind seeing her aging big grin

RavenKnight

plus I only got to see her ass smile I wanna see her rack
Ass!

Lana

That doesn't mean anyone else has permission to use it.

Well it was alot easier to get the box since it was right there, instead of going to google and searching for a decent pic.

Whats wrong with the pic ?

I didn't say you could repost it, so don't. That's what's wrong.

Haha, you're a funny one, BF.

flirt1

I'm sorry about what I said about u earily. I hope u and I can be friends?

Seems like it's turning out that way smile

RavenKnight
I wanna see em again after that

And ****!

Leo.M
type o (Again)

Lana
Aww, I guess I can't point out the games in the back and the Box. I didn't know she hated the picture. I wonder why. She doesn't look stupid or like a nerd or anything. I personally like it.

I don't hate the picture. I think it's rather funny, random pic in the middle of Gamestop?

I just didn't give you permission to repost it.

Batman Wins
I don't hate the picture. I think it's rather funny, random pic in the middle of Gamestop?

I just didn't give you permission to repost it.

Oh could I use it ? Miss

jinzin

simple...I'm a whore...of all forms....

and for the second question.............YES mad.

Lana
Oh could I use it ? Miss

No, I already said not to post it again, isn't that clear enough?

Leo.M
drool

kmcdude
And ****!

Thankyou miss raven knight smile

RavenKnight
men and boobs....

BackFire
Yes, well, that may be, however the fact remains that this time I wasn't being funny or cute. stick out tongue

Lana
Yes, well, that may be, however the fact remains that this time I wasn't being funny or cute. stick out tongue

Yes, well, you forgot the smilie I posted after that stick out tongue

flirt1

If you really feel like wading through the Rate Your Rack thread I posted a couple pics there as a joke stick out tongue

Batman Wins
No, I already said not to post it again, isn't that clear enough?

No not really. then again I wouldn't want some one to keep posting my pic if I was ugly.

jinzin
men and boobs....

yep...we're big fans... wink

kmcdude
men and boobs....

Feel free to post as many pics of u as u like smile

Batman Wins

flirt1

If you really feel like wading through the Rate Your Rack thread I posted a couple pics there as a joke stick out tongue

*Sigh*

BackFire

flirt1

great, so I have to wade through the billion pages of that thread, filled with awkward lowbrow preteen sexual innuendo? **** that.

Lana
great, so I have to wade through the billion pages of that thread, filled with awkward lowbrow preteen sexual innuendo? **** that.

I've still got them on my computer.

Maaaaaaybe I could PM you one......

stick out tongue

Lana
*Sigh*

I was dared to stick out tongue couldn't back down from that.

SlipknoT
**** that, you're mine this saturday. And I'm not paying you real money this time. An EB games gift card and cold spaghetti O's Again? erm

Batman Wins
I was dared to stick out tongue couldn't back down from that.

* Sigh*

BackFire
Correction, an EXPIRED EB games giftcard. No spaghetti O's though.

And Lana, do you even have to ask?

jinzin
me.....being a whore.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>