Saint of Killers vs Pre & Post-Crisis Superman & Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
HmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM........

BstrdMan
I'd have to say Saint. Even stars die out.

Illustrious
Bang, bang, and bang.

long pig
lSo wait.
This is SUPERMAN we're talking about. He is bullet proof you know?

BstrdMan
Guns are designed to kill ANYTHING. He popped a cap in God's ass.

long pig
But Superman IS BULLETPROOF.
You don't know what you're talking about.

They'd bounce off his skin and Superman would blitz him at 1000x lightspeed and punch him in the face.

Or Superman would catch the bullet and throw it back.
Superman is near god's power.

leonheartmm
lol

BstrdMan
I know full well what I'm talking about.
For one, they're forged from the Angel of Death's sword. So was whatever ammo he's using.. which, for some reason, is infinite.
The Saint of Killers employs two guns which always strike their target and always kill them, no matter how difficult the shot, or how tough the person shot.
Superman is vulnerable to magic. Always has been.

For two, when they killed SOK the first time, the devil himself rewove his body. This guy is litereally indestructable.

And. As I said before. HE POPPED A CAP IN GOD'S ASS.
Superman can be as near God's power as you want. This guy took out God. Hell.. He tried to weasel a deal with him, promising to give his life back. He's the new Angel of Death.

long pig
Well, it's a well known fact that Superman's indestructability is on par with God himself (God is stronger, but not as durable, it's documented fact.), but his speed outclasses god by 100x.

So, he could take the bullet to the chest with no problem, but why allow it when you can grab it and throw it back?

Plus, Prime's sword is made of god's blood and imp blood, it shields him from any type of an attack, even those winpy bullets.

I mean, what part of INVULNERABLE TO BULLETS do you not understand?? What part of FASTERT THAN A SPEEDING BULLET don't you get?

SOK hasn't a chance.
Read more superman, jeez...

Whirlysplatt
These are uber bullets LP smile

long pig
You don't get it whirly, you don't even know who superman is, obviously.

He is FASTER than any BULLET!

SOK gets owned, easily.

Also, whirly. Since you know nothing about Superman, how do you explain Superman having 10x the durability of God and 100x the speed, but still would get killed by a puny bullet?

BstrdMan
Originally posted by long pig
Well, it's a well known fact that Superman's indestructability is on par with God himself (God is stronger, but not as durable, it's documented fact.), but his speed outclasses god by 100x.

So, he could take the bullet to the chest with no problem, but why allow it when you can grab it and throw it back?

Plus, Prime's sword is made of god's blood and imp blood, it shields him from any type of an attack, even those winpy bullets.

I mean, what part of INVULNERABLE TO BULLETS do you not understand?? What part of FASTERT THAN A SPEEDING BULLET don't you get?

SOK hasn't a chance.
Read more superman, jeez...

I have read Superman. Hell. Used to collect it.
-watches Ichi the Killer-
Anyway..
So Doomsday could have taken on God? Could have whupped his Almighty Butt? God's vulnerable to magic and kryptonite as well? They don't mention that in the Bible.. I musta missed that part.
His speed outclasses God? So Superman can be everywhere at once, hmmm? He's Omnipresent? Well.. If that's the case, then we're all safe! Batman isn't needed in Gotham.. The Flash gets left in the dust after they decide to have another race.. He's both at the finish line and the start! There is no more violent crime at all, and that includes the known universe, because Superman himself is there to save the day!! Does this means he's pulling all of his punches as well when he's fighting Lobo? I mean.. Lobo's actually killed Gods with his bare hands, so Superman MUST be humoring him...

What part of NOT NATURAL AMMO don't YOU understand? Both the guns, and the ammo, are actually the Sword of the Angel of Death. 'Invulnerable to bullets' was written back when? 1950's? 'Faster than a speeding bullet' versus 'Guns that NEVER miss.' Literally. This guy has an aim that would make Vash cry. That's when he's dealing with human adversaries, and those that use non-magic based projectiles, both of which the SOK's guns don't fall into the category of. Go read 'Ancient History'. Hell. Read ALL of Preacher.
Oh. And I used to collect Supes as well.. Till the whole power mullet Superman.

long pig
Originally posted by BstrdMan

So Doomsday could have taken on God?
He did, he beat Superman. Superman's power= God. PROVEN FACT!

Yes. PROVEN FACT.

Yeah, he made Superman in his own image, therefore gave him his own weaknesses as well.

Don't be sarcastic.

He has trancended lightspeed a hundred million fold, so yes.

It's been hinted to, but not proven

Superman can NOT be harmed by any physical means.

Prime's sword IS THAT SWORD.

Yes. But he's 1 million times more powerful now.

Jesus, am I THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS WHO SUPERMAN IS?!!!!

Creshosk
After Post-Crises supes gets shot down prime starts to wink out of existence, pre-crisis reverses time to much before the fight, goes and conferences with the other two supermen, informing them of what's going to happen. They go and face him . . . They then speed blitz him. big grin

grey fox
Long are you high , because you know how i like S.O.K you're just asking for me to come on the thread and have a verbal throw-down

GUN'S THAT NEVER MISS AND ALWAY KILL +KAL EL (OR EL KALADOR AS THE SPANISH CALL HIM HEHE) = DEAD SUPES

long pig
I'm going on the record as saying Superman can not ever be defeated in any way shape or form.

Creshosk
I'm going on the record as saying Superman can not ever be defeated in any way shape or form. When he does he usually finds a way toi overcome.

grey fox
I'm going on the record as saying Superman can not ever be defeated in any way shape or form.

Really so what would happen in supes took on JP ,TOAA ,LT, DAN annnnnnnnnnnd HKH hmmmmm

long pig
Originally posted by Creshosk
When he does he usually finds a way toi overcome.
It's a proven fact that Superman is endowed with God's spirit/luck that he CAN NOT be defeated.

BstrdMan
He did, he beat Superman. Superman's power= God. PROVEN FACT!

Right. When Superman creates an entire Universe, I'll believe you. Untill that time, show me proof.

Oh? Got the Trade Paperback of Doomsday Versus God? Must be worth a lot...

Then why didn't Lobo kill Him as well when he was in Heaven?

I.. don't see that happening. I'll stop being sarcastic, when you start being logical about this.

That doesn't mean he's Omnipresent. Or Omniscient. Or Omnipotent.

When it gets bumped to PROVEN FACT, lemme know.

-sighs- These aren't physical, natural bullets. Like with JFK, they're 'magic'.

That, I'd like to see a scan of. Do you got it?

But he's STILL vulnerable to Death. He's still not God.

Durrr.. Gee... Is he the one in the tights that can fly?
Dude.. Lay off the ganj for a bit, ok? I told you. I used to collect his series. Still do once in a rare while. The mullet scared me off.

long pig
Originally posted by grey fox
Really so what would happen in supes took on JP ,TOAA ,LT, DAN annnnnnnnnnnd HKH hmmmmm
Superman doesn't fight peasants.

Creshosk
Originally posted by BstrdMan
The mullet scared me off.

Dont' tell that to superman. shifty

http://www.superdickery.com/dick/140.html

BstrdMan
Business in the front.. Party in the back!

ZephroCarnelian
Long Pig dude.

What are you smoking...?

Remember what you should do....

Puff... Puff........

Solidus Snake
hope u know that hes F'ing with you all.

ZephroCarnelian
Oddly enough dude....

I don't think some people do...

Naming no names....

*cough* *cough* BstrdMan *cough*

BstrdMan
Oooh.. Sarcasm. Lovely.

ZephroCarnelian
Dude.

You just need to realise that Long Pig's been playing around and your rising to his challenges just been adding fuel to his fire.

He doesn't believe that Superman can beat Saint of Killers.

No one does.

So don't rise to him, k? smile

long pig
Heh..

Meh....I amuse myself.

skizo
Its pretty sad how long it took people to see the blatant sarcasm LP has been displaying

leonidas
sarcasm? what? huh

and post-c supes could do it alone. adding pre-c and prime is overkill. wink

skizo
How sexy

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
hope u know that hes F'ing with you all.

Long Pig is being Sarcastic confused What never LP yes

long pig
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Long Pig is being Sarcastic confused What never LP yes
That wasn't even sarcasm....that was just mean. sad

Impediment
The Saint of Killers is an ANGEL, in fact he is The Angel of DEATH. He is unkillable, immortal, and his pistols were forged from the sword of the original angel of death. His bullets will never miss their mark, and the wound they inflict will be nothing less than FATAL. Superman is an alien from another planet, whos biological Kryptonian make-up is enhanced by Earth's yellow sun. Superman HAS been defeated by others, including Doomsday and BATMAN, who I might add is MORTAL. The Saint shot and murdered God, so I think the argument is done. Superman would be blown away...........................By the way, I didnt know that Long Pig was being sarcastic. LOL

Juntai
Superman punked Death before, he can do it again.
He did the same thing to the Spectre when he tried to shatter Triumph.

Anyways, The Supermans win this. Pre crisis is like bugs bunny, and wielded a sword he got directly from God himself. Prime is off the scales in power considered more powerful than any incarnation of Superman, including his progeny, with mixed blood of Imps from the 5th Dimension, who are in ABSOLUTE control of the 3rd dimension once they enter it. And we all know current Supes knocks out gods as it is.

Impediment
The Saint of Killers is not comparable to any of those characters you mentioned. The Saint is on a totally different level of omnipotent, unstopable killing power. Plus, the Man of Steel has always been vulnerable to magic and/or the mystical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.