Assaj Ventress Vs Durge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Dangerous Sith Vs Ultimate Bounty Hunter

Illustrious
1st, Assaj was not Sith.
2nd, Assaj wins.

Darth_Glentract
Durge also isn't the ultimate bounty hunter. Asajj wins.

DarthMaul9123
true durge got taken down by anakin when he was just a padawan so this goes to asajj

DarthMaul9123
jango or boba is the ultimate

Darth_Glentract
why do you always double post?

DarthMaul9123
cause i dont read all the post then when i do i figure out i need something to say but i'm not the only one either

Darth_Glentract
you could edit you post instead of adding another. not trying to be offensive.

DarthMaul9123
thanks for the tip ill use it more often

atlant80
assaj wins but isnt durge near immortal hedidnt die after what obi did to him in CW

darthsith19
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
true durge got taken down by anakin when he was just a padawan so this goes to asajj
Yes, but Asajj also lost to a younger version of Padawan Anakin.

This is a close battle, I'd say when Asajj first emerges as Dooku's enforcer she'd lose. By the time she dies, she'd win. I'd say she gets alot stronger from the time she emerges to the time she dies, almost as much stronger as Anakin does. When she emerges Dooku owns her, Maul'd beat her by alot, Plo, Kit, Shaak Ti, they all could beat her. By the time she dies she could probably take Ti, maybe Fisto and even not get owned by Dooku (yes Dooku would win and yes he'd win by a considerable ammount but by much less than he did when they first met)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.