Why ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Like seriously, why do people make why threads complaining, about like for example being an attention whore, when they clearly want attention themselves.

Yes this and every other why thread complaing about something and judging people like this one is just to get attention like the other why threads.

I am not sure myself

But have anyone ever seen the matrix ?

BackFire
Boo.

Bruce Wayne is spinning in his grave.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Like seriously, why do people make why threads complaining, about like for example being an attention whore, when they clearly want attention themselves.

Yes this and every other why thread complaing about something and judging people like this one is just to get attention like the other why threads.

I am not sure myself

hysterical I know it is annoying..............oh and Matrix sucks

Snoopbert
That's funny. Because this thread is complaining.

Wolflet

I am not sure myself

you just did the same no expression

Originally posted by Snoopbert
That's funny. Because this thread is complaining.
beta me to it embarrasment

DanZeke25

I am not sure myself

A lot of people has Seen the Matrix. ANd like the Matrix. Including myself.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Wolflet
you just did the same no expression
NO REALLY. it kind of hints it in my post

BackFire
Ah yes, the matrix.

The first movie's awesome, the sequels were needless and filled with pretentious philisophical references rather then cool fight scenes.

kmcdude
If this is gunna be nerdy matrix talk see ya's later smile

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire
Ah yes, the matrix.

The first movie's awesome, the sequels were needless and filled with pretentious philisophical references rather then cool fight scenes.

I agree, the sequels needed more fighting and less talking....

Batman Wins

For the people that needs a little help, on reading. I got your back.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by kmcdude

Na but if it was about the game then you should run.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by BackFire
Ah yes, the matrix.

I thought the 2nd and 3rd were better than the first.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by kmcdude

This coming from someone with a Mickey Mouse avatar. J/k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.