Dungeons & Dragons movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
Has anyone seen the trailer to the new D&D movie? Looks much better than the dreadful D&D movie that came out a few years ago.

Snoopbert
There's a trailer What the f**k?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Has anyone seen the trailer to the new D&D movie? Looks much better than the dreadful D&D movie that came out a few years ago.

read the fave movie quote in my bio... laughing

Fire
This movie -> Dungeons & Dragons 2: The Elemental Might????

Fire
it's prolly gonna suck

K Von Doom
Trailer looks good

Fire
Well can I view it on the web (and last I heard it's going straight to Video, that doesn't spell much good)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fire
Well can I view it on the web (and last I heard it's going straight to Video, that doesn't spell much good)

Family Guy is goping straight to Video too.......although...I thought the Other D&D movie was fun........

b-dan
anyone got a link to this trailer before i can say if i thinkits gonna suck or not

Bozobub
...I, erm, "found" a copy of this movie online (yes, the whole thing and yes, good quality) already and... It doesn't suck! stick out tongue

While it's only a B movie, really, it's still decent. A big part of that is that it doesn't try to be more than it really is. MUCH better than the putrid excrescence of vile celluloid that was the first! I especially liked the white dragon battle wink The main attraction, though, is that it's a REAL PARTY that anyone who's played D&D/AD&D will fondly remember, and it actually uses a lot of the Greyhawk setting (i.e. Jubilex is an evil demon).

I won't stress admins here by telling you where to find this but it won't be hard at all if you know where to look smokin'
The Earth quakes and the heavens rattle; the beasts of nature flock together and the nations of men flock apart; volcanoes usher up heat while elsewhere water becomes ice and melts; and then on other days it just rains. Indeed do many things come to pass.

eleveninches
Originally posted by Fire
Well can I view it on the web (and last I heard it's going straight to Video, that doesn't spell much good) Um. Probably not. THey are stopping production of all new Video casettes and Video players, as it is all going towards DVD

Mandorallen
Most people are downloading it, they say It's better than the original.

Julie
I saw the old D&D movie...it was alright...I didn't even know there would be a new one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.