List all feats U think made sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlimYout
I read that Punisher went up against daredevil, wolverine and

spiderman. He took out Logan with a rpg, used a dummy with C4 on it

to supposedly throw off Spidey's senses, and did something to

Daredevil involving a window. NOW, the funniest part to me was that

Bruce banner was knocked out in a police car. Later after he changes

into the Hulk he's K.O'd by explosives? I know Hulk is a tough

customer, but would it be possible to do that when he's just transformed?

I told my friend it was BS and he said "you can't say nothin' it

happened." Give me a fruckin break Charlie.

Anyway which unbelievable feats made the most sense in your opinion?

Fanboy
Okay well he had just turned into Hulk right away? Then it might be possible.

yahman
I question the validity of the following Feats:

Thor holding up the Midgard Serpent.
Gladiator destroying a planet with several punches.
Gladiator travelling at 100 x the speed of Light.
Thor being pierced by bullets
Thing beating up the Avengers
Abomination beating up the Hulk and then loosing against everyone else he has ever fought.
Thor struggling to lift a Sky Scraper
God force defeating Galactus
Spiderman beating Fire Lord
Grey Hulk destroying an Asteroid twice the size of a planet.
Hercules Lifting the Earth

umm loads more i just finding it hard to remember them

Solidus Snake
wolverine surviving rogue smashing him into the ground with a force of a meteor
superman beating darkseid in a fistfight
batman surviving supermans recent beating
thor taking the beatings he does when his body is only three times as dense as a regular humans
beetle surviving doomsdays beating

willRules
Wolverine beating Namor who has beat Iron-man, Hulk and many others........

If it wasn't bias writing Logan wouldn't stand a chance.........

Sentry
Originally posted by yahman
I question the validity of the following Feats:

Gladiator travelling at 100 x the speed of Light.

He did travel a 100X the speed of light. He also contained a blast that would have decimated half the solar system.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/glads78xw.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/glads68bs.png

That piece of debris is Gladiator.

100X the speed of light.

olympian
"Thor holding up the Midgard Serpent."

Why? He did the same in the myths. Hes a magical being.

"Thor being pierced by bullets"

Thats bad writting.

"Thor struggling to lift a Sky Scraper"

Low showing. Everyone has them. Its a way to lower guys that could practically destroy the earth with theyr figths.

"Spiderman beating Fire Lord"

Bad/sloppy writting. And Firelord wasent figthing back iirc.

"Abomination beating up the Hulk and then loosing against everyone else he has ever fought."

Same thing with Darkseid. Lost of respect from the writers.

"God force defeating Galactus"

A hungry galactus. That time at Marvel there was no cube beings and Celestials or whatever. Mephisto and the Skyfathers wer the next big thing. Even tho if you mean being driven away of Asgard as defeated, yeah.

"Grey Hulk destroying an Asteroid twice the size of a planet"

This one i actually dont get. Weakest Hulk ever pulls this one, but we dont see stronger versions doing it? A one time feat for me.

"Hercules Lifting the Earth"

Myth feat with a hero of magical roots. He didnt held it forever tho, not even close. Just the enought time to get what he wanted.

yahman
Originally posted by Sentry
He did travel a 100X the speed of light. He also contained a blast that would have decimated half the solar system.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/glads78xw.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/glads68bs.png

That piece of debris is Gladiator.

100X the speed of light.

I don't claim that it didn't happen, It just its not consistent with his other displays. Maybe unrealistic is the word i mean. I don't mean realism in a traditional sense. I mean the distorted realism that is applied to comics. E.G. If Batman punched and Knocked out Superman (without the help of any exterior elements). One would generally conceive this as unrealistic.

Well played Olympian you have successfully countered everyone of my examples. I wish the 'Lifting the Heavens' and the 'Midgard Serpent' where more consistent with their other displays though.wink I mean characters can still be power houses without moving objects the size of planets. smile Also its ironic how the Thor sky scraper incident with Thor is seen by many as one of his more impressive power displays.

P.S. T- Bolts rock. I think they are trying to make Atlas the new Hulk.

ScarletSpider
On the subject of explosives knocking out the Hulk. Frank had had Bruce Banner hostage for a couple weeks. He'd kept him sedate and forced him to eat his "stew" so he'd get nice and strong. The "stew" contained explosives and a radio-controlled detonator. When he turned Hulk, Frank set off the few pounds of explosives in his tummy. That would hurt anyone.

SlimYout
what's logan's most realistic feat? and does he ever stand chance against hulk? What CAN his adamantium cut?

SlimYout
Thanx scarletspider. Damn, even the hulk had to feel that. How tough is blackbolt?

colossus17
Originally posted by SlimYout
what's logan's most realistic feat? and does he ever stand chance against hulk? What CAN his adamantium cut?

it can cut any object in the multiverse.....it can even cut abstract concepts like time and stuff....he once made a wormhole in the fabric of space-time by simply cutting it with his claws....

SlimYout
Who could bench press a planet? And how many reps could they do?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by colossus17
it can cut any object in the multiverse.....it can even cut abstract concepts like time and stuff....he once made a wormhole in the fabric of space-time by simply cutting it with his claws....
laughing

SlimYout
Yo X, colossus17 is BSing me right? Cause you wouldn't be laughing if he wasn't. Now...somebody answer the damn question please.

xmarksthespot
Okay I know adamantium is the hardest metal (alloy) in the Marvel universe. I can't remember if it's referred to as the hardest substance, if it isn't then the hardest known mineral, diamond, could still be harder. Hardness isn't a well defined physical property anyway - traditionally relative hardness was used, where if substance A scratches substance B, then substance A is harder than B. Quantitative hardness is complicated.
Adamantium should be able to scratch any substance if it is the hardest known substance in the MU. However in order to pierce a substance a hard material must be projected with sufficient net force. Whether or not Wolverine with his enhanced human strength can put sufficient force behind a stabbing motion to pierce the Hulk is imo dubious.

Whirlysplatt
As JLA / Avengers is now continuity I guess the on that makes the best sense is Supes beating up Thor. smile

colossus17
Yo X, colossus17 is BSing me right? Cause you wouldn't be laughing if he wasn't. Now...somebody answer the damn question please.

i am not......he once cut a wormhole.....in space-time to escape from thanos the mad titan....thanos himself stated that the claws...could manipulate reality better then the god dam space gem

yahman
Who could bench press a planet? And how many reps could they do?

The L.T.

Ummm five.

olympian
And he`do that while sitting.

Wich takes more effort.

Whirlysplatt
Lobo defeating the Shiar including the Imperial guard smile

SlimYout
Colossus, I don't know. I just can trust all those dots. It looks like another joke. Not that I don't believe you....but can somebody else confirm?

Yahman & Olympian, can people like hulk and supes with a platform bench a planet?

Quick hulk question, my friend tells me that hulk is not 10 ft tall contrary to popular belief. He claims hulk is 12 ft tall, and weighs 1 ton.

I thought that his body grows when his anger does. T/F?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.