Favourite Batman Villian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Who is your favourite Batman Villian and why. Disscuss.

NoFate007
The Joker, no doubt. I don't even need to say why, I'm sure tons of people are gonna follow my comment with their reasons. That'll do.

Second favorite is Catwoman because of her emotional ties, her ability to be a hero at the same time as a villain, and her sex appeal. Then followed by Mr. Freeze and Two-Face tied, cause they're two of the most interesting villains. Then possibly Scarecrow, Riddler, then so forth.

kmcdude
The joker

sevenman
Tough one. I would go with any one made by Bob Kane but the Joker was a begining character and Mr.Freeze does not seem to be the right choice for closure with the ties to his wife and plus the animated series gave him alot more than he had as Mr.Zero. I want to say Bane since he has been haunted by the dark knight through his entire life as his legacy unfolded but he was not one of the original villains. I guess what I am trying to say is...

The Joker

vaya_the_elf
This is hard question for me.

Right now Poison Ivy is one of my top favorites, and joker.

Growing up Catwoman who i don't really consider a villain really.

Also I love Mr. Freeze in the cartoons.

vaya_the_elf
From the movies I like Catwoman(batman returns), Joker(batman), Riddler(from batman forever), and scarecrow(batman begins)

shadow12
joker

vaya_the_elf
Joker is cool cool

willRules
Several of these threads already exist.

Deathstroke or Talia Head...............

lil pimp
Bane and riddler

Kelly Renee
The Joker. smile

Droopy
Yeah Joker is probably one of the best villians peroid with the purple pimp suit and that smile. big grin

vaya_the_elf
I have joker gym shoes

Scarecrow756
Random! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Doc Ock
The Joker.For his insanity,brutality,and comedic flare.

atharpina
Scarecrow for being the only villian to see fear in Batman's eyes on a regular basis.

NoFate007
Originally posted by atharpina
Scarecrow for being the only villian to see fear in Batman's eyes on a regular basis.

I think that The Joker does the same thing, and that's why he can use it to his advantage so often. I think Joker is the one that understands Batman the most out of all the villains...possibly out of every character in DC save for Alfred and Nightwing.

atharpina
Originally posted by NoFate007
I think that The Joker does the same thing, and that's why he can use it to his advantage so often. I think Joker is the one that understands Batman the most out of all the villains...possibly out of every character in DC save for Alfred and Nightwing.

Ohh don't get me wrong, I certainly was not saying Scarecrow is better than the Joker. Joker is and always will be the greatest Batman villain ever. Probably THE greatest villain ever. I was just saying that all things considered, Scarecrow rules.

Cascador
Catwoman...what can I say...I love womenwink

Knightfall93
I reckon there's a load of guys I could say so I've done an awards list:

MOST INSANE CRIMINAL. The Joker.
WITH THE GREATEST CRIME EMPIRE/ RICHEST. Ra's al Ghul.
STRONGEST. Bane.
GREATEST GENIUS. Ra's al Ghul (but Bane deserves a special mention)
MOST DAMAGE TO BATMAN (PHYSICAL) Bane
MOST DAMAGE TO BATMAN (MENTAL) The Joker
ARCH NEMESIS The Joker
MOST PSYCHOPATHIC. Joker (but Victor Zsasz deserves a mention)
GREATEST WEAPONARY Ra's al Ghul (but Victor Friers deserves a nod)
OVERALL BAT-FOE: The Joker
OVERALL WORLD- FOE: Ra's al Ghul
BATMAN's FAVE VILLAIN: Catwoman (but Talia Head deserves a nod)

redcaped
New part 2!!!

Knightfall93
???? You keep talking crap for fun...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.