Why you never want to go to a 7-11 with a bunch of gangstas outside (video inside)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StaT1c
A dispute that gets heavy outside a 7-11 I believe. This is actually kind of sad really.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=backthatshitup.wmv

JacopeX
<<<<<<<<Wasnt me........shifty

Rogue Jedi
gangstas......just a bunch of sissies. anyone wanna guess as to why they are in a gang?

Snoopbert
Gang bang?

Rogue Jedi
no. its cuz they are too weak and afraid to fight their own fights.

Snoopbert
Really roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
yes. i have seen it time and time again. they get into a fight, lose badly, then get their "posse" to gang up on the victor.

Snoopbert
I was being sarcastic, I know it all to well.

SlipknoT
At any given time I can walk outside of a 7-11 and have 3 guys sell me drugs happy

Linkalicious
Real men beat people up when they are sitting in their car.

T.M
what i would give for the guy in the car to have a gun.

MetalHeart
sissiebonefatboys

WindDancer
7/11 is friggin great! Greatest Creation ever! And those punks are sissies.

Tha C-Master
not surprised there...lol

BackFire
It's alright, they'll all be shot and killed by other wastes of flesh and air by the time they're 30.

StaT1c
Yeah, they love picking on short Asian dudes. Damn they're tough roll eyes (sarcastic)

But in a way, the Asian dude should not have broken that car window; I would've just stayed down. Unless he wanted a deathwish. F*ck those guys.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by BackFire
It's alright, they'll all be shot and killed by other wastes of flesh and air by the time they're 30. Soo true...

Hulk Power
I'd come back once I'm all healed up and shoot their little punk asses. I'd get some grenades and bomb those little dicks.

SlipknoT
Yea I'm sure you'd do that......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.