Instant pick me up anyone??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enslaved
I have hospital in such a short while and i feel like the walking dead..I was up till 5am talking to my baby and now i feel like crap..so does anyone have an instant pick me up..?

Sir Mist
Skittlesthumb up

Rogue Jedi
sleep.

Acherontia
Shower, Cold Shower.

Enslaved
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sleep.

sleep...that inst funny Rj..

EsteemedLeader
remember, you could very well be the center of the universe, the thing everything strives for. its this piece of information that makes me the happiest person in the world...it could very well work for you

Sir Mist
Sexthumb up

And if that doesnt pick you up...you cant say it wasnt worth tryingbig grin

Rogue Jedi
sleep.

Sir Mist
sleep.

Luke stopped running for meshock

Rogue Jedi
*keeps running*luke

Sir Mist
*keeps running*luke

no He's suffered the curse of the dancing banana sad

Rogue Jedi
bananajoy

snehin
Originally posted by Enslaved
I have hospital in such a short while and i feel like the walking dead..I was up till 5am talking to my baby and now i feel like crap..so does anyone have an instant pick me up..? pour cold water on ur face exersize or hot shower or coffee the best solution to all coffee with extra sugar!

Rogue Jedi
or you could try a red bull energy drink.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Acherontia
Shower, Cold Shower.

Rogue Jedi
or she could just snort some battery acid. it might keep her from biting peoples heads off for no reason.

Enslaved
youu guys. I hade a cold shower...and a energy drink..but i feel like shit..Why do i torture my body by doing this night after night

Storm
The only solution is sleep.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

shaber
It certainly is.

Enslaved
ye imoff to bed....

§P0oONY
mhm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.