How do you put on weight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Mist
I think Ive been losing weight lately, which is bad because Im already a skinny ass guy, and I cant go on a junk food eating session because I just dont get fat like that......I can eat all I want and Ill still be skinny..

So is there anything else you can do to put on weight besides eating fat and sugar?confused

kmcdude
Drink a lot of beer

Sir Mist
Wait for Kosta to read that.....he'll laugh stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
hit the gym, do some heavy lifting. just eat more food with each meal.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
hit the gym, do some heavy lifting. just eat more food with each meal.

Any type of food in particular, or just more of it?confused

Leo.M
ice cream, beer beer and work out sport

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Any type of food in particular, or just more of it?confused
well, i grew up on southern cooking. fried chicken, chicken fried steaks, mashed potatoes, stuff like that. do you live at home? if so, and your mom cooks, just eat double portions.

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
well, i grew up on southern cooking. fried chicken, chicken fried steaks, mashed potatoes, stuff like that. do you live at home? if so, and your mom cooks, just eat double portions.

shock I'd make myself sick eating heaps of that stuff...
And yeah, but meh, I barely manage whatever Ive got now though erm

R2D2-89
you can get malnurishment bars, theyr supposed to be for starving people to put on weight, but you could try blink

Storm
My advice would be to consult a dietitian.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Rogue Jedi
well, eating more is the easiest way. thats why i am 6'1 and 230 lbs.

Fire
yea but don't over do it, and try eating healthy things.

Rogue Jedi
healthy food aint gonna do it. not unless you take a weight gaining aid.

seaapple
You could drink Ensure (and work out).

Fire
Well eating healthy things and working out will allow you to gain weight more healthy than eating high fat food

Rogue Jedi
mist is only 18. he need'nt worry about eating healthy until he gets older.

Fire
can't start too young with that tbh (but that's just my opinion)

I wish I had swore of coke (for the most part) off a lot earlier.

seaapple
Yes, worry about eating healthily now!

shaber
1) Have a less efficient metabolism that comes with age.

2)Eat fatty stuff and don't exercise.

#3)Do not do point #2 if you want to reach middle age yes

Wickerman
Carbs (carbohydrates) + proteins, then hit the gym. thumb up

~wickerman~

Sir Mist
The gym costs $50 for half a yeardisgust Id only be using it probably Wednesdays and Thursdays..

Wickerman
The gym costs $50 for half a yeardisgust Id only be using it probably Wednesdays and Thursdays..

that wouldn't help one bit. I'm talkin dedication here. atleast 3 hours per day erm

But in 2 months or so you'd notice a great big difference. Trust me thumb up

~wickerman~

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Wickerman
that wouldn't help one bit. I'm talkin dedication here. atleast 3 hours per day erm

But in 2 months or so you'd notice a great big difference. Trust me thumb up

~wickerman~

...ive got holidays coming up in about 3 weeks, might give it a go then thumb up

Wickerman
...ive got holidays coming up in about 3 weeks, might give it a go then thumb up

to begin with, try about 6 series of 12 exercises with heavy weights. Translation: get....i dunno.....depending on your weight...let's say 40 pound weights, do 12 benchpresses, rest, do 12 benchpresses, etc. about 6 times. That's to get muscle mass. Later, after you're heavier and stronger, use a bit smaller weights with more exercises, like 50 at a time, to get nice fyber and definition thumb up

~wickerman~

Whirlysplatt
30 grams of protein 4 x's a day initially - split routine at the gym 4 days a week - plenty of rest and the ultimate secret, Deca Durobolin, Sustanon 250 and Testevirone or oxybolin, replace with viramone, primo and winstrol to cut allegedly smile

Oh you only need 45 mins every session to start with -

The phrase is stimulate don't annihilate

Your looking to break down muscle and have it reform , not break it down so recovery takes forever smile

Sir Mist
Alright, Ill post some before and after shots in a couple of months stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
30 grams of protein 4 x's a day initially - split routine at the gym 4 days a week - plenty of rest and the ultimate secret, Deca Durobolin, Sustanon 250 and Testeviron or oxybolin, replace with viramone, primo and winstrol to cut allegedly smile

I have no idea what those are, but they sound like components of petrol or something laughing out loud

Winstrol X Plus, only $1.69 a litre!laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt
I have no idea what those are, but they sound like components of petrol or something laughing out loud

Winstrol X Plus, only $1.69 a litre!laughing out loud

oh its X plus alright smile wink its a bit more than that a litre though smile

Sir Mist
oh its X plus alright smile wink its a bit more than that a litre though smile

What is it?confused

cindy8219
I think Ive been losing weight lately, which is bad because Im already a skinny ass guy, and I cant go on a junk food eating session because I just dont get fat like that......I can eat all I want and Ill still be skinny..

So is there anything else you can do to put on weight besides eating fat and sugar?confused

Eat more and go to the gym. That way you'll gain weight but in muscle not fat.

Mandos
I eat alot but my weight is stable. I'm at my healthy weight (195 for 6"5)

Whirlysplatt
What is it?confused

simialiar to testosterone wink

Sir Mist
Originally posted by cindy8219
Eat more and go to the gym. That way you'll gain weight but in muscle not fat.

I dont get fat anyway stick out tongue

Sir Mist
simialiar to testosterone wink

How does that help weight problems?blink

Whirlysplatt
How does that help weight problems?blink

It causes muscles to retain more nitrogen, thats all protein is a nitrogen supply and all muscles are is stored nitrogen smile

Fat is stored energy

Muscle is stored nitrogen smile

Sir Mist
Okthumb up

BENITO

So is there anything else you can do to put on weight besides eating fat and sugar?confused Build up loads of muscle cause muscle is heavier than Fat

CorderaMitchell

To put on weight is simple.

Use proteins for muscle and carbs for energy (consume early in the day).

Begin excercising with weights. I never used weights,but you sound like you want to gain weight, and not lose fat.

Do few reps with lots of weight to gain mass, and lots of reps with low weights to lose fat and gain definition.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
To put on weight is simple.

Use proteins for muscle and carbs for energy (consume early in the day).

Begin excercising with weights. I never used weights,but you sound like you want to gain weight, and not lose fat.

Do few reps with lots of weight to gain mass, and lots of reps with low weights to lose fat and gain definition.

Carbs (carbohydrates) + proteins, then hit the gym. thumb up

~wickerman~

to begin with, try about 6 series of 12 exercises with heavy weights. Translation: get....i dunno.....depending on your weight...let's say 40 pound weights, do 12 benchpresses, rest, do 12 benchpresses, etc. about 6 times. That's to get muscle mass. Later, after you're heavier and stronger, use a bit smaller weights with more exercises, like 50 at a time, to get nice fyber and definition thumb up

~wickerman~

shifty

~wickerman~

bardock
stay on kmc all day and drink pop fear excercise gain 15lbs. thats what
happened to me than i lost in all come wrestling season.but iam growing so it is easier for me

Tha C-Master
shifty

~wickerman~ Great minds think alike...

You built wick?

Wickerman
Great minds think alike...

You built wick?

Well if i were to compare myself to you, it would be like this:

- you're skinnier but have better defined muscles.
- I'm a bit larger than you, but not in the fatty way.

it's kinda like Bruce Lee vs. Bruce Willis laughing out loud ......but you'd win sad

~wickerman~

Tha C-Master
Well if i were to compare myself to you, it would be like this:

- you're skinnier but have better defined muscles.
- I'm a bit larger than you, but not in the fatty way.

it's kinda like Bruce Lee vs. Bruce Willis laughing out loud ......but you'd win sad

~wickerman~ I thought I saw a pic of you somewhere, but yea, I'm not big at all...

Wickerman
I thought I saw a pic of you somewhere, but yea, I'm not big at all...

I think i have about 2 pics of myself or 3, but they're all old (real old) and badly done sad

~wickerman~

Tha C-Master
I know that feeling ALL to well...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.