Does Harry Die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emily_depp
Hi, so who thinks he will die i hope he doesnt sad

sasee tiin
if he die, i hope it would be painful....i don't really like harry, but hope that he stay alive since Dumbledore offered him his life. Yeah, i don't think he will die.

Unicor777
Well, if he dies JK Rowling and her books will be famouse in the next 50 years, she will then become a classic. Usuallhy the authors of the books with happy ending are often forgoten, but those that write tragic books are remembered.

sasee tiin
good point unicor, but what i think is this:
JKR has said that harry MIGHT die
she has also said that it is impossible to come back from death as long as you are completely dead.
I think this point towards a very dramatic ending, where we think that harry dies, everyone believe he is dead, because JKR said that he might.
but then, at some of the last pages, she let us know that harry is still alive, he never really died. This would be the biggest surprise ever, finishing the story in a good way IMO.

goddess_susu
both harry and voldemort die

goddess_susu
or, when voldemort tryed to kill harry the first time to make him the horcrux, plan backfired and voldemort became the horcrux, a part of Harry's soul is in voldemort and thats why they're so connected

big gay kirk
harry dies.... book six..... been saying it a while now, and its still true....

DenKi
its like Neo and Smith, Neo being Harry and Smith being Voldermort, there both 1 and both cancel each other out.

The Phantom
Originally posted by DenKi
its like Neo and Smith, Neo being Harry and Smith being Voldermort, there both 1 and both cancel each other out. JKR doesn't base her things off of other stuff.

Originally posted by big gay kirk
harry dies.... book six..... been saying it a while now, and its still true.... What are you talking about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.